Author Thread: Frustrating & somewhat annoying!
Pray4Love2016

View Profile
History
Frustrating & somewhat annoying!
Posted : 24 Aug, 2016 01:44 PM

Hello everyone!

The other day I was on here & I got this "wink" from a lady & I checked out her profile & was impressed, so naturally I wanted to respond to her "wink" but guess what?

I don't match the age group she is looking for so I can't wink back or message her, so now she probably thinks her "wink" fell on "deaf ears" (or should that be "blind eyes?" & that I'm not interested in her but nothing could be further than the truth.

Now I know what some people will say, "she's not interested in guy's your age, it says so in her profile" but to be fair to me, she did "wink" at me first, as obviously I couldn't.

So I sit here bewildered!

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Aug, 2016 01:36 AM

Hi I think that if someone is genuinely wanting to make a connection they will send a message. A wink takes no time or thought I would just move on.

Pray4Love2016

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Aug, 2016 09:21 AM

Yes I guess you are right.

Pray4Love2016

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Aug, 2016 09:21 AM

Yes I guess you are right.

algomaboy

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Sep, 2016 06:04 PM

change your age to send back a message and thank her for the wink.

Pray4Love2016

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Sep, 2016 05:44 PM

It's an idea (if that's possible without having to create a new profile) but as "Justjayjay" wrote earlier, if the lady in question was that interested she would've sent a proper message & not just a wink.

This dating business isn't easy.

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Dec, 2016 01:04 PM

i understand how you feel. there are some women that viewed my profile and i try to message them or if i find a profile that is interesting i can't do anything cause i'm either too old or too young, don't live in certain areas,or other little things. i have been on here for some time now and haven't had much success. even when i do get a message from a woman,they usually reject me,cause i have a disability,i'm not rich,or that i'm not christian enough. for a christian site,there is a lot of judgement. i have become bitter and angry,cause of all the rejection.

View Profile
History
Posted : 31 Jan, 2017 02:08 PM

I hear ya brother and i too must vent sometimes so here is my site review. haha Young fairly successful man here . I'm no saint , but my heart is with Jesus , following his steps as the Baptist would take . This is a wonderful site ! Unfortunately its full of scammers and feminist infiltrators . They are easy to spot and avoid. I get a lot of replies , but i get a lot of flakes too . As with any other site its mostly locals only crowd and the usual hypergamy that plagues western nations. Notice how many views each individual gives you . If its 1's down the board then that is your indicator to the ignorance here. I actually fair better on the secular dating sites . If you live in or near a large city you will do well . Sadly it will always be a numbers game . You can be Superman but it wont matter if you're surrounded by the ungrateful and unworthy . Dont lose heart brother. For now this oasis is drying up , but come back at a better political time and it may replenish itself . In the meantime try plenty of other sites ;-)