Author Thread: One of my favorite dates..funny
HiswillHistime

View Profile
History
One of my favorite dates..funny
Posted : 21 Oct, 2016 08:48 PM

When I was in my teens, I had a first date with this high school guy. We went bowling, and then he took me to his house. He wanted to lie down on the lawn together and watch the stars. Hmm. Yeah right. It turns out he really DID JUST want to watch the stars! He showed me constellations and I learned about the Pleiades. He later showed me star charts. He wanted to be an astronomer. A few dates later I was shivering in the desert looking through the lens of a telescope. It turns out that many years later he co-discovered a comet!

There are still some good guys out there, ladies.

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Nov, 2016 02:39 PM

Interesting story... there are good gals out there as well. I think going on dates is quite an experience. You meet several people with different life experience. On one of those experience... I had an interesting story. I was talking to this person for about two months. Well I asked her for a date and she said yes. Well we agree to meet at a restaurant. I got there and waited for her. She showed up but wasn't alone. She brought her sister with her. After we spoke she told me that she had second thoughts and wanted me to go on a date with her sister. I ask

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Nov, 2016 02:47 PM

why and she told me she didn't see us having a good time. So I was confused but I agree to go with her sister. I never met her sister before this so it was truly a blind date. She dropped her sister off and left. I was really caught off guard. Anyway we had a good time and her sister came back after a while to pick her up. I ended up finding later that her and her sister did this a couple of times to other guys. One of the strangest date I have ever had. Expect to meet the person I talked to online and ended up meeting her and having a date with her sister.