Author Thread: I get only scammers
Admin

I get only scammers
Posted : 10 Nov, 2016 03:22 AM

Every time I read that I have got mail do I go hopeful and happy but it is only from scammers.

I have got 1 or 2 real mails from no scammers this year but 30-40 mails have been from scammers.

I suppose I get mail from real men that can't find a woman here because they are so odd.

They have been very strict and tight in what they believe in and have no love in their heart and no way to be flexible.

I am flexible because I believe in my heart if only a man will see the close connection I have with GOD and what HE is doing in my life will he understand no matter what he had believed in before.

GOD will let me see if I meet a man who am total stubborned and can't be changed whatever GOD will change him.

But for 16 years have no man wanted to see what GOD is doing in me and in my life.

I am a member to make a way for just ONE man taking contact with me who am not scammer or a stubborned person.

I NEVER EVER send any money to any person or organisations as I need all money I can get for the Church I have open in FAITH under GOD of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob.

View Profile
History
I get only scammers
Posted : 11 Jun, 2018 02:29 AM

So true Fisherman you're soo right! May the Lord protect us the genuine people from scammers !

Page : 1 2