Author Thread: marrying a plain christian woman?
Admin

marrying a plain christian woman?
Posted : 3 Dec, 2016 04:12 PM

i have been on here for a long time now,and i haven't had much success. i have only been on one date in my life and it didn't go so well. i have thought about giving up,but i have seen plain women from the amish and mennonite communities in the area. i have thought about asking one of them out or to propose marriage. they are nice,they don't judge you for every little thing,and don't care how much money you have or if you don't have much. if your a good person and have strong faith in god,that is all that matters to them. they wear long dresses,head-coverings,and wear no makeup,but they are obedient,caring,loyal,and there is less likely they have children from previous relationships unless they are widows. what do you think? would an amish or mennonite woman,be a suitable companion for a person with a disability who has been put down by society.

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Dec, 2016 06:43 PM

"...but i have seen plain women from the amish and mennonite communities in the area. i have thought about asking one of them out or to propose marriage."

Do not propose marriage. You are only going to scare away potential matches. If you want to catch birds, you can't do that by chasing them, or they'll all fly away. The only kind of bird you can catch by chasing is a very sick bird. So, do NOT propose marriage! DO NOT. You can only propose marriage when you are boyfriend / girlfriend, and you like each other very much. You do not propose marriage to a stranger, because it sounds creepy. It's kind of like asking for someone's credit card number. You can ask for someone's credit card number, but only if you are best friends and you trust each other totally. I mean TOTALLY.

I am saying this because I have talked to a few women, and they said to me that they get creepy messages from other countries. Some men from Egypt and other countries write marriage proposals to American women, and not only it seems creepy and weird, it's just totally childish. Don't do that. You have to be friends first.

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Jan, 2017 03:08 PM

i really have no other options now. i was talking to this one lady that loved history and civil war reenacting. but her profile has been deleted and i think she has found someone else. i'm not gonna find anyone here,so i'm gonna go back to looking for real christian woman who is modest,plain,and won't judge me for how much money i have or my disability. may just put a personal ad in the paper. it seems like my faith has rotten and i am now lost.

Chioniso

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Sep, 2017 01:31 AM

Garf..." Dont get lost and dont lose hope. God is with you and He knows what you want. Remember His time is not your time. Hope for the best.The bible says "those who hope in the Lord, they will renew their strength and they will soar their wings like an eagle". Our God fulfills his promises. His word will never return void. He is the stronghold of your life, fear not. Dont give the devil a ride. Stay blessed.

Page : 1 2