Author Thread: Poll
Shunammite

View Profile
History
Poll
Posted : 12 Jun, 2009 06:22 AM

Brethren, please share your thoughts on this. When you see the sign off "B'Loved", what do you think?

A - BELOVED: as in John the Be-loved

B - Be loved: as in 'you (the reader) are being offered love'

C - Be loved: as in 'I (the writer) want to "be loved"

D - Something else (please fill in the gap)

Curious me!

B'Loved :-)

View Profile
History
Poll
Posted : 12 Jun, 2009 07:32 AM

dear b loved , i am a simple ole man and i never gave it no thought.. i just figured it was what you wanted to be called. hehe maybe i need to be more complex grins..

ole cattle

ian777

View Profile
History
Poll
Posted : 12 Jun, 2009 08:46 AM

Haha! Ah, ole cattle - you crack me up. This reminds me more of when women look at a guy and ask him "What are you thinking?"

Ummm.... I wasn't.... haha!

Anyway - b'loved - I just thought that was going to be your internet handle; a security thingie I guess. Nothing wrong with it.

Ian

Shunammite

View Profile
History
Poll
Posted : 12 Jun, 2009 03:48 PM

Thanks guys! Must be that the guys in the forum rooms are more simple hearted that many of us :-) Just kidding. I am surprised you didnt have a thought to it though. A few guys had asked about it or interpreted it to be one of the 3 categories.

Just wanted to make sure I wasnt sending the wrong message.

tristan07

View Profile
History
Poll
Posted : 12 Jun, 2009 07:52 PM

here and I thought you were wantin to pick out curtians and all. shucks.

Shunammite

View Profile
History
Poll
Posted : 13 Jun, 2009 04:42 AM

tristan07, you r 2 funny!

View Profile
History
Poll
Posted : 13 Jun, 2009 08:26 AM

I can put A, B and C together. It means all that. But most importantly, I believe "I" have to love myself first before i can share the same love with someome else. And secondly, the "other person" - "YOU" should "BE LOVED" without a condition. So I can say Apostle John meant all that. He means if we are "beloved", then we can "be loved" first and can make others "be loved" too.

Those who don't love themselves cannot "be loved". And guess what? God is Love. Those who are in God are in LOVE. They are the "Beloved".

View Profile
History
Poll
Posted : 5 Aug, 2009 06:50 PM

I completely agree sir!! :applause:

BlessedNFavored

View Profile
History
Poll
Posted : 26 Sep, 2009 12:34 PM

Amen to that. Gods love is the greatest love of all. Romans 5:5 " Now hope does not disappoint, because, the love of God has been poured out in our hearts by the Holy Spirit who was given us."