Author Thread: NIGHTMARE DATES
dedicated2U

View Profile
History
NIGHTMARE DATES
Posted : 18 Apr, 2017 03:03 PM

Well, I have not dated for years, but decided to try again a few months ago. The first guy I met on a date site, not this one, and he seemed nice, so I agreed give him my phone number. The first phone call he answered it stoned to the gourds and telling me how he was in violence councelling for trying to kill his girlfriend, but really wanted to see me, I said, oh, I think I will be busy, he said it was because of what I said and what a ____ I was! Well, that hurt and made me not want to date, I waited a couple of months and decided to meet a fella I had wrote to many times and met him at a nice caf�. He had flowers, a stuffed kid toy, and sat their for about an hour telling me about HIS violence coulcelling because he tried to kill every girl he became involved with> he then said can I give you a car? It has bad bakes and I really want to get rid of it, but it is safe enough to drive. That car is REALLY driving me nuts! Well, I was very hungry watching him eat, but my stomache too sick now to eat. I did not tell him where I lived, but elected to walk home. I saw him try to turn around and follow me and I hid behind some trees and threw the flowers in the bushes. I did not even take the stuffed child toy. It was not a stuffed animal in any way one would give away, but definitely a little child toy. ODD. I prayed and finally made it home safe. One guy left me baby dolls outside my door for weeks and I found out he had been in trouble as a child molestor. BUT I know date sites and dates WORK. I know happy couples who met on sites like this. So I wish everyone, NO date nightmares or anyone who makes you feel bad!

watchman21

View Profile
History
NIGHTMARE DATES
Posted : 25 Aug, 2017 06:49 AM

I find it hard to believe this story.

View Profile
History
NIGHTMARE DATES
Posted : 9 Oct, 2017 07:50 AM

this was not exactly a date, but it is a funny story.

I dodged a bullet with a guy I met a work. He was a good friend of a very good friend, so even through he was not my type, I really didn't want to hurt his feelings. When he asked me out, I said "not this weekend, I have plans with my daughter, maybe sometime soon." I am a single parent. This was on a Friday at work. Monday morning when I went back to work, I found out from my coworkers that He had come to my house Saturday night while I was at a school play with my daughter. He did not come to my house alone; he had Ma, Pa, Sis, Brother, and his Granny!! Apparently, they all lived up in the mountains, and took any opportunity for a trip to to town! (also wanted to check me out!) He was upset with me after this, and did not speak to me again. Thank You Lord!

thedude73

View Profile
History
NIGHTMARE DATES
Posted : 2 Nov, 2017 12:55 PM

am really sorry for this nightmare, wish you the best of luck.

Page : 1 2