Author Thread: pros and cons
Admin

pros and cons
Posted : 29 Apr, 2017 04:41 PM

I think, one of the big disadvantages of this website is the inability to find relevant information. I believe there are plenty of good people here (fewer and fewer), but we just can't find each other. Recently, some changes were made to the website's search engine. I think, it would be best if I could search for all women who are between 5'4" and 5'8" and 25-34 yrs old, who live within 3000 miles and are Charismatic Christians and attend church every week and have been active within the past 3 months. If the search engine was advanced enough to execute a search like that, then this site would be quite useful. But as it is right now, it's very hard to find anybody. If it was possible to write a wishlist to the creators of this website, what features would you like to see implemented?

View Profile
History
pros and cons
Posted : 30 Apr, 2017 12:34 AM

I can't easily distinguish photos that are authenticated by cdff. Some with cdff logo, how come mine without? Matches as default page, for my case that is useless, i want this if possible be removed. When I wanted to search for names say for example, starts with letter "a-z" this is not what I'm getting. If someone is active in forums, i can tell that this person is real but then I noticed that there are unreal profiles even in forums. This is a christian website, cdff needs to filter the members.

irc1

View Profile
History
pros and cons
Posted : 5 May, 2017 01:03 AM

You are right the search engine are very bad, i want to search for women online in Europe - EU, but to do that, i have to search for every country one by one. I takes to much time to do so. so i give up.

The seach engine is for me, the must important tool, at a page like this.

Girl_at_Sunset

View Profile
History
pros and cons
Posted : 28 Jul, 2017 11:39 AM

emmm... why did you post it into @ask a girl@ section? there are probably some contacts aaand there's a technical issues or something too... maybe that would help :)

or maybe the ladies are not that charismatic? ))) but that's another story

View Profile
History
pros and cons
Posted : 28 Jul, 2017 09:39 PM

I might as well have posted this question anywhere. I thought this category was the most viewed. If I post something here, more people will read it. But you're right. See, the other thing is I can't delete my post and can't even edit it. LOL This is another feature that's missing from the site. Oh well...

Girl_at_Sunset

View Profile
History
pros and cons
Posted : 29 Jul, 2017 04:29 AM

yeppp) once said is forever)))) kinda awkward a bit)