History
a christian woman looking for love
Posted : 20 May, 2017 04:17 PM

Hi, i am a chritian, hope i can find my future husband

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 May, 2017 06:13 PM

You aren't going to find your future husband on here. Look elsewhere.

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 May, 2017 11:11 PM

Don't listen to him! :P

sophia110318

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 May, 2017 11:12 PM

Why did you say like that? You mean i am a scammer? You didn't talk to me yet, don't you think it is rude to say like that? Or bcoz you were cheated by a woman, so you never believe any female?

sophia110318

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 May, 2017 11:14 PM

Why did you say like that? You mean i am a scammer? You didn't talk to me yet, don't you think it is rude to say like that? Or bcoz you were cheated by a woman, so you never believe any female?

sophia110318

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 May, 2017 11:22 PM

Thank u,silver

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 May, 2017 04:04 AM

I said that because it's true. Most people on here are fake and aren't interested in becoming your husband. Why would any man want to marry someone from a poor country? The chances of you finding your husband on an online dating site are slim to none. You are better off looking in your own country.

sophia110318

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 May, 2017 04:13 AM

Do not push your idea to others, if you think like that, it states that you are kidding with that woman who you are looking for here, by the way, you think China is a poor country? Or just because you are American so people from any other countries are poor? If you never came to China, pls keep your mouth closed, DO NOT tell the things you never seen

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 May, 2017 04:24 AM

I'm simply stating facts. The chances of you finding your husband here is slim to none. You're not going to find what you're looking for here. Please keep my mouth closed? Obviously, you can't handle the truth. The truth hurts.

sophia110318

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 May, 2017 05:27 AM

You live in your own world, Pls DO NOT reply anymore, God gives people hope while satan makes people hopeless

JamesEG

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Jun, 2017 10:57 AM

If you put the highest righteous authority, God, first, sophia110318, I'm confident that God will lead you to the right people at the right time in the right way to develop the right relationships.

It may happen on this website. Or it may happen in your church, maybe someplace you work or do volunteer work, or maybe at a library, park, or elsewhere. Or maybe a friend will introduce you to someone.

Personally, I am happy being single and celibate. And I am blessed to have many friends of both sexes and various ages. But I know singleness is not for everyone, and even I remain open to the possibility of marriage at some time if God leads me to the right person.

I do urge you to build a relationship slowly, with friendship, rather than rushing into a romantic relationship with the wrong person.

And though there are many nice people on this site, there are scammers, so please be careful.

I pray for God's perfect will for you in all things. Enjoy God's blessings. James

Page : 1 2