Author Thread: Is distance a big deal for love or not? Does it matter if you are living in different country?
Admin

Is distance a big deal for love or not? Does it matter if you are living in different country?
Posted : 21 Sep, 2017 05:04 AM

Just a matter of survey. Thanks for answering and Godbless everyone.

dance2cedm

View Profile
History
Is distance a big deal for love or not? Does it matter if you are living in different country?
Posted : 26 Sep, 2017 12:22 AM

I look at it like this: The farther away someone is, the more fantastic the person must be, because of the increased difficulty in actually getting to know each other. You can't fully know someone until you are with them in person, and the farther away they are, the more that costs, even to see one time, let alone enough times to be certain about a person. So for someone far away, particularly in another country, I must be really convinced the person is someone amazingly special.

Unfortunately on this site, most women hardly say anything at all about themselves in their profile, so they don't provide anything to attract me to them. A couple short sentences is not enough to even get a taste of your personality, let alone to learn enough about you to spark my interest.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Dec, 2017 03:32 AM

Distance would be a big deal for me, if I'm in a relationship I'd want to see the person regularly. And while I love to travel, I wouldn't want to get on a plane to do it.

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Jul, 2018 04:26 AM

If I were to pursue a relationship, the closer to me the better. As someone said here already (Jayzee?), I'd want to be able to meet up regularly and spend time with the person in question. I'm only semi-open to long-distance within the U.S. Another country? She had better be from a higher dimension for me to want to face all of the logistical hurdles, like flight costs, immigration issues, etc.