Author Thread: Was Jesus a Christian?
Admin

Was Jesus a Christian?
Posted : 25 Dec, 2017 12:26 PM

A short simple 4 word question,

yet for all history "believers" have murdered one another over the answer.

However in modern civilized countries rather than murder them we just ban them from forums, kick them out of their place of worship, revoke their friendship, call them heretics or the devil himself, treating them as outcast.

What say you? - do you have the courage to tackle such a question?

View Profile
History
Was Jesus a Christian?
Posted : 14 Jan, 2018 02:12 PM

Because her basic doctrinal premises remain in place, Rome can yet again rise up against her spiritual enemies at some future date when she again wields exclusive ecclesiastical control of a region. In fact, the "Holy Office" of the Inquisition still exists within the Vatican (known today as the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith), awaiting the day in which it can stamp out "heresy". As recently as 1938, a popular Catholic weekly declared:

Heresy is an awful crime against God, and those who start a heresy are more guilty than they who are traitors to the civil government. If the state has a right to punish treason with death, the principle is the same that concedes to the spiritual authority the power of life and death over the arch-traitor.

"From the birth of popery to the present time, it is estimated by careful and credible historians, that more than fifty millions of the human family, have been slaughtered for the crime of heresy by popish persecutors,--an average of more than 40,000 religious murders for every year of the existence of popery to the present day. Of course the average number of victims yearly, was vastly greater, during those gloomy ages when popery was in her glory and reigned despot of the world; and it has been much less since the power of the popes has diminished to tyrannize over the nations, and to compel the princes of the earth, by the terrors of excommunication, interdiction, and deposition, to butcher their heretical subjects." (John Dowling, The History of Romanism, pp. 541-542)

The Inquisition proved how Catholicism will react when it has possession of absolute power.

There is a statue of Ignatius Loyola, the founder of the Jesuit order. In it you can see Loyola holding the Jesuit Constitution while trampling underfoot a Christian holding a Bible. And this statue resides at the Vatican TODAY! This isn't just a statue that tells us about history. It is a statue in HONOR of what the Roman Catholic Church did to all those faithful Bible believing Christians. And that evil spirit still resides in the Catholic Church.

One of the main enforcers of the Satanic Roman Catholic Inquisitions was the Jesuits. They have the same Satanic oath today. Pope Francis was a leading Jesuit for 40 years and has administered and taken this same Satanic Jesuit oath!!!

Interesting excerpt from the present Text of the Jesuit Oath:

"I do further promise and declare that I will, when opportunity presents, make and wage relentless war, secretly and openly, against all heretics and Protestants, as I am directed to do, to extirpate them from the face of the whole earth; and that I will spare neither age, sex nor condition, and that will hang, burn, waste, boil, flay, strangle, and bury alive these infamous heretics; rip up the stomachs and wombs of their women, and crush their infants' heads against the walls in order to annihilate their execrable race. That when the same cannot be done openly I will secretly use the poisonous cup, the strangulation cord, the steel of the poniard, or the leaden bullet, regardless of the honor, rank, dignity or authority of the persons, whatever may be their condition in life, either public or private, as I at any time may be directed so to do by any agents of the Pope or Superior of the Brotherhood of the Holy Father of the Society of Jesus."

**BUT WHAT DOES GOD'S WORD SAY**??

Luke 6:27-29: Jesus commands, "LOVE YOUR ENEMIES, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you. If someone strikes you on one cheek, turn to him the other also. If someone takes your cloak, do not stop him from taking your tunic. Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what belongs to you. do not demand it back!"

Romans 12:18-21: If it is possible, as far as it DEPENDS ON YOU, LIVE AT PEACE WITH EVERYONE! Do not take revenge my friends, but leave room for God's wrath, for it is written, "It is mine to revenge, I will repay," says the Lord. On the contrary "If your enemy is hungry, feed him. If he is thirsty, give him something to drink. In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head" Do not be overcome by evil but OVERCOME EVIL WITH GOOD!!

2 Corinthians 10:3,4: "For though we live in the world, we do not wage war as the world does. The weapons we fight with are *NOT* the weapons of the world."

The only weapons that NT saints may use who follow the New Covenant commands of Jesus is the Sword of the Spirit which is the Word of God. A NT saint would not even think of joining the army of any nation and becoming a professional killer or defending himself with a gun. Unfortunately very few Groups such as the Amish and Mennonites still obey these sacred commands of Jesus.

I John 2:3-5: "We know that we have come to know Him if we obey His {Jesus'} commands. The man who says, "I know him," but does not do what He {Jesus} commands is a liar, and the truth is not in him. But if anyone obeys His Word, God's love is truly made complete in him."

When you join the military and become a professional killer you must make a **VOW** that you will obey all the commands of your commanding officer. And so if He commands you to drop an Atomic Bomb that will kill about 100,000 civilians including about 25,000 innocent children you must obey this command!!!

What is the OT command concerning *VOWS* and *OATHS*?? Numbers 30:2: Moses said, "This is what the Lord commands: When a man makes a *VOW* to the Lord or takes an *OATH* to obligate himself by a pledge, he must not break his word but must do everything he said!"

What are the NT commands concerning making *VOWS* and **OATHS*??

James 5:12: "ABOVE ALL, my brothers, do not swear--not by heaven or by earth or by anything else. Let your "Yes" be yes, and your "No," no, or you will be condemned.!!"

Matthew 5:33-37: Jesus says, "You have heard that it was said to your people long ago {Numbers 30:2 above}, 'Do not break your oath, but keep the oaths you have made to the Lord.' BUT I tell you, Do not swear at all....Simply let your 'Yes' be 'Yes,' and your 'No, 'No'; anything beyond this comes from the evil one!!" {Just like the Satanic **OATH** taken by the Jesuits!}

View Profile
History
Was Jesus a Christian?
Posted : 15 Jan, 2018 08:16 AM

Quote by Roman Catholic priest:

"Was the emperor Constantine, baptized at the end of his life, a true Christian? Or did he embrace Christianity purely to increase his political power? Of course we don't know for sure. We can't judge souls---only God can do that. But I lean to saying that yes he was a good and sincere convert. Why? Because the world hates him with a purple passion, and generally anything the world loves is evil and anything the world hates is good."

Satan devised a plan by which he would lay the foundation for and establish his own counterfeit church. Under Satan's direction paganism would get a new face. Satan would introduce to the world his own version of a �Christian Church.� As was indicated earlier, the Caesars were worshipped as gods. As the Roman Empire was near disintegration, the pagan Caesars did not want to lose their power in controlling the world, so they decided on a plan by which to keep their power and influence in the world. The Roman Caesars simply exchanged their Roman togas for religious costumes. Thus they could control the world's governments and their economies through religion.

After Constantine defeated Maxentius in 312 AD in a battle for the throne of Rome, Satan continued in his clever plan to build his own version of a �Christian Church". Satan had now temporarily stopped his persecution of the Christian Church from without, but he would now proceed to attack the Church from within.

Under Satan's direction, Constantine set up the �Council of Nicaea� and presided as �Summus Pontifex�, the official title of a Pope. Constantine's job was to mix paganism with a perverted form of Christianity to make his new religious organization look respectable. This mixture of paganism with some of the teaching of Christ was Satan's version of a �Christian Church.� This powerful religious institution would be later used by Satan to send millions of souls to hell and to cause the deaths of many Bible believing Christians.

Many changes took place in this Babylonian pagan church. Under Constantine, the pagans were permitted to bring their statues and idols of Semiramis, �The Queen of Heaven�, and Nimrod, �Baal�, �The Sun God', into the Church. The names were changed to the Virgin Mary, �Queen of Heaven� and little Jesus, �The Sun God.� For example: Is this Catholic image Mary and baby Jesus or is it Semiramis, �The Queen of Heaven� and son Nimrod/Tammuz? Note the pagan trident symbol from the head of what is supposedly baby Jesus and that the hand is displayed with two fingers and a thumb prominent, being another way of symbolizing the trident and is a Satanic hand sign symbolic of occult powers. This is also used by high Church officials and priests in blessings invoking the sign of the cross by motioning their right hand with two fingers and thumb casually extended.

The Roman Catholic Church grew in power as the people in Rome were again under the priests and each succeeding Pope. Roman Catholicism is based on ancient Babylonian Baal worship and on the man made traditions of the Church fathers. Catholicism is not based on the teachings of God's Word or on the Scriptural plan of salvation. So we find Satan had a long term plan for his church.

His worse crime was religious intolerance. He banned all religion except his own and imposed it on the entire known world. He achieved this by mercilessly persecuting all 'pagans', who were burned, fed to the lions, and oppressed across the face of Europe for centuries afterwards.

No single person before or after- until the 20th Century - was responsible for more death and suffering than Constantine.

Most sources are Christian and tend to forget his crimes. They have even turned him into some kind of hero.

And the Jesuits follow the example set by Constantine!!

One of the main enforcers of the Satanic Roman Catholic Inquisitions was the Jesuits. They have the same Satanic oath today. Pope Francis was a leading Jesuit for 40 years and has administered and taken this same Satanic Jesuit oath!!!

Interesting excerpt from the present Text of the Jesuit Oath:

"I do further promise and declare that I will, when opportunity presents, make and wage relentless war, secretly and openly, against all heretics and Protestants, as I am directed to do, to extirpate them from the face of the whole earth; and that I will spare neither age, sex nor condition, and that will hang, burn, waste, boil, flay, strangle, and bury alive these infamous heretics; rip up the stomachs and wombs of their women, and crush their infants' heads against the walls in order to annihilate their execrable race. That when the same cannot be done openly I will secretly use the poisonous cup, the strangulation cord, the steel of the poniard, or the leaden bullet, regardless of the honor, rank, dignity or authority of the persons, whatever may be their condition in life, either public or private, as I at any time may be directed so to do by any agents of the Pope or Superior of the Brotherhood of the Holy Father of the Society of Jesus."

Luke 6:27-29: Jesus commands, "LOVE YOUR ENEMIES, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you. If someone strikes you on one cheek, turn to him the other also. If someone takes your cloak, do not stop him from taking your tunic. Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what belongs to you. do not demand it back!"

Romans 12:18-21: If it is possible, as far as it DEPENDS ON YOU, LIVE AT PEACE WITH EVERYONE! Do not take revenge my friends, but leave room for God's wrath, for it is written, "It is mine to revenge, I will repay," says the Lord. On the contrary "If your enemy is hungry, feed him. If he is thirsty, give him something to drink. Do not be overcome by evil but **OVERCOME EVIL WITH GOOD**!!

2 Corinthians 10:3,4: "For though we live in the world, we do not wage war as the world does. The weapons we fight with are *NOT* the weapons of the world."

The only weapons that NT saints may use who follow the New Covenant commands of Jesus is the Sword of the Spirit which is the Word of God. A NT saint would not even think of joining the army of any nation and becoming a professional killer or defending himself with a gun. Unfortunately very few Groups such as the Amish and Mennonites still obey these sacred commands of Jesus.

I John 2:3-5: "We know that we have come to know Him if we obey His {Jesus'} commands. The man who says, "I know him," but does not do what He {Jesus} commands is a **LIAR**, and the truth is not in him. But if anyone obeys His Word, God's love is truly made complete in him."

When you join the military and become a professional killer you must make a **VOW** that you will obey all the commands of your commanding officer. And so if He commands you to drop an Atomic Bomb that will kill about 100,000 civilians including about 25,000 innocent children you must obey this command!!!

The Popes promised eternal life to all their professional killers in countless Inquisitions and Crusades.

View Profile
History
Was Jesus a Christian?
Posted : 15 Jan, 2018 07:57 PM

**WERE THE SAVED DISCIPLES AND THOSE SAVED IN ACTS 2;38 BAPTIZED WITH WATER OR WERE THEY BAPTIZED AS JESUS HAD PROMISED WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT**??

Luke 3:16: John said, I baptize you with water. But One who is more powerful that I will come. He will **BAPTIZE YOU WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT** and fire!"

Acts 1:4,5: Just days before the baptism of the Holy Spirit Jesus said to His disciples, "Do not leave Jerusalem, but wait for the **GIFT** My Father promised, which you have heard Me speak about {In John 14:26 & 16:7-11}. For John baptized with water but you will be **BAPTIZED WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT**!!"

Acts 2:38,39: Peter said, "Repent and be baptized {With the Holy Spirit!}, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of sins. And you will receive the **GIFT** of the Holy Spirit. The promise is for you and your children and for all who are far off-- for **ALL WHOM THE LORD OUR GOD WILL CALL**!!"

Titus 3:3,4: At one time we too were foolish, disobedient, deceived and enslaved by all kinds of passions and pleasures. We lived in malice and envy, being hated and hating one another. But when the kindness and **LOVE** of God our Savior appeared , He saved us, **NOT BECAUSE OF RIGHTEOUS THINGS WE HAD DONE**, but because of **HIS MERCY**!!

John 1:12,13: To all who received Him, to those who believed in His name, he gave the right to become children of God--children born not of natural descent, **NOR OF A HUMAN DECISION** or a husband's will but, **BORN OF GOD**!!

John 6:37,39,44,65: Jesus says, "**ALL** that the Father gives Me **WILL** come to Me, and whoever comes to Me I will **NEVER** drive away... And this is the will of Him who sent Me, that I shall **LOSE NONE** of all that He has given Me, but raise them up at the Last Day.... No one can come to Me **UNLESS** the Father who sent Me **DRAWS HIM**, and I will raise him up at the Last Day!!... No one can come to Me **UNLESS** the Father has **ENABLED THEM**!!"

Romans 9:15,16: God says, "I will have mercy on who I have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion!" It does **NOT**, therefore depend on human desire or effort, but on **GOD'S MERCY**!! (But God's human saints still preach "*WHO SO EVER WILL** to everyone!!}

Ephesians 2:8,9: For it is by **GRACE** you have been saved, through **FAITH**�and this **NOT FROM YOURSELVES**, it is the **GIFT OF GOD**�**NOT BY WORKS**. So that no one can boast. For we are **GOD'S WORKMANSHIP**, created in Christ Jesus to do **GOOD WORKS**, which God prepared in advance for us to do! {And so faith without good works is dead but God's chosen saints will have good works because they are**GOD'S WORKMANSHIP**!!}

Galatians 5:5,6: For through the Spirit we eagerly await **BY FAITH** the righteousness for which we hope. For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision has any value. The only thing that counts is **FAITH** expressing itself through **LOVE**!!

Romans 3:23-25: For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and all are justified **FREELY** by His grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus. God presented Christ as a sacrifice of atonement, through the shedding of His blood--to be received **BY FAITH**!! {Which is also a **FREE GIFT OF GOD** as per Ephesians 2:8 above!}

Hebrews 10:5,8-10: When Christ came into the world, He said... "Sacrifices burnt offerings and sin offerings you did not desire, nor were you pleased with them!"-- though they were offered in accordance with the law. Then He said, "Here I am. I have come to do your will." He sets aside the first to establish the second {Covenant}. And by that will, **WE** have been **MADE HOLY THROUGH THE SACRIFICE OF THE BODY OF JESUS CHRIST** **ONCE FOR ALL**!!

I Peter 1:18,19: For you know that it was not with perishable things like silver and gold that you were **REEDEEMED** from the empty way of life handed down to you by your ancestors, but with the **PRECIOUS BLOOD OF CHRIST**, a lamb without blemish or defect!!

Romans 6:23: The wages of sin is death, but the **GIFT OF GOD** is **ETERNAL LIFE** in Jesus Christ our Lord!!

Revelation 17:14: They make war against the**LAMB** but the **LAMB** will overcome them, because He is Lord of lords and King of kings and with Him will be His **CALLED**, **CHOSEN** and **FAITHFUL** followers!!{Riding on heavenly white horses as per Revelation 19:7-20!}

View Profile
History
Was Jesus a Christian?
Posted : 19 Jan, 2018 05:33 PM

NOW THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH AND THE CHURCH OF CHRIST AND EQUALIZER21 BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE SAVED BY GOOD WORKS AND THAT GOD'S CHOSEN SAINTS CAN LOOSE THEIR SALVATION??

JESUS SAYS, "I **CHOSE** YOU SO THAT YOU MIGHT BEAR **FRUIT**, **FRUIT THAT WILL LAST**!"

"John 15:16: You did not choose Me but **I CHOSE YOU** and appointed you so that you might go and bear **FRUIT**--**FRUIT** that will last!!!"

Ephesians 2:8,9: For it is by **GRACE** you have been saved, through **FAITH**�and this **NOT FROM YOURSELVES**, it is the **GIFT OF GOD**�not by works. So that no one can boast. For we are **GOD'S WORKMANSHIP**, created in Christ Jesus to do **GOOD WORKS**, which God prepared in advance for us to do! {And so all of God's chosen saints will do **GOOD WORKS** for they are God's **WORKMANSHIP**!}

Matthew 13:20-23: Jesus says, "The seed falling on the rocky ground refers to someone who hears the Word and at once receives it with joy. But since he has no root, they last only a short time. When trouble or persecution comes because of the Word they quickly fall away. The seed falling among the thorns refers to someone who hears the Word, but the worries of this life and the deceitfulness of wealth choke the Word, making it unfruitful. {These seeds were not sown and chosen by God!} But the one who received the seed that fell on good soil is the man who hears the **WORD AND UNDERSTANDS IT**. He produces a crop, yielding a hundred, sixty or thirty times what was sown."

Galatians 5:22,23: The **FRUIT OF THE SPIRIT** is love, joy, peace, forgiveness, kindness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control!

2 Peter 1:3-11: His divine power has given us everything we need for a godly life through our knowledge of Him who called us by His own glory and goodness. Through these He has given us very great and precious promises, so that through them you may participate in the divine nature, having escaped the corruption of the world caused by evil desires. For this reason, make every effort to add to your faith {A Free Gift of **GOD**} goodness; and to goodness, knowledge; and to knowledge, self control; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness; and to godliness, brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness, **LOVE**. For if you possess these qualities in **INCREASING MEASURE**, they will keep you from being ineffective and unproductive in your knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ. But whoever does not have them is nearsightecd and blind, forgetting that they have been forgiven of their past sins... Therefore, my brothers make **EVERY EFFORT** to confirm your calling and **ELECTION**. For if you do these things, you will never fail, and you will receive a **RICH WELCOME** into the eternal kingdom of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!

Corinthians 3:7-9: So neither he who plants nor he who waters is anything, but only God who makes things grow. The man who plants and the man who watered have one purpose, and each will be **REWARDED** according to his own labor. For we are God's fellow workers, you are God's field, God's building!

Ephesians 6:8: Serve wholeheartedly, as if you were serving the Lord, not men, because you know that the Lord will **REWARD** everyone for what ever good he does!

Revelation 22:12 Jesus says, �Behold I am coming soon! My **REWARD** is with Me, and I will give to everyone according to what he has done!�

John 6:37,39,65: Jesus says, "All those the Father gives to Me will come to Me, and whoever comes to Me I will **NEVER** drive away....And this is the will of Him who sent Me, that I shall **LOSE NONE** of all those He has given Me, but raise them up on the Last Day... No one can come to Me **UNLESS** the Father has **ENABLED THEM**!"

Romans 6:23: The wages of sin is death, but the **GIFT OF GOD** is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior!!

Romans 12:3: Do not think of yourself more highly than you ought, but rather think of yourself with sober judgment, in accordance with the **FAITH** God has distributed to each of you!!

Romans 4:5-8: To the one who does not work but trusts God who justifies the ungodly, their faith is credited as righteousness! David says {In Psalm 32:1} the same thing when he speaks of the blessedness of the one to whom God's credits righteousness **APART FROM WORKS**: "Blessed are those whose transgressions are covered. Blessed is the one whose sin the Lord will **NEVER** count against them!"

Ephesians 1:4-8: **IN LOVE HE PREDESTINED US** for adoption to sonship through Jesus Christ, in accordance with His pleasure and will--to the praise of His glorious grace, which He has **FREELY** given us in the One He loves. In Him we have **REDEMPTION THROUGH HIS BLOOD**, the **FORGIVENESS OF SINS**, in accordance with the riches of **GOD'S GRACE** that He lavished on us with all wisdom and understanding!!

Romans 11:5,6: At the present time their is a remnant **CHOSEN BY GRACE**. And if by grace, then **IT CANNOT BE BASED ON WORKS**; if it were grace would no longer by grace!

Romans 9:11-18: Before the twins were born or had done anything good or bad--in order that God's purpose **BY ELECTION** might stand; **NOT BY WORKS** but by Him who calls.... Is God unjust? Not at all. For He says to Moses "I will have mercy on whom I have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion." It does not, therefore, depend on human desire or effort, but on God's mercy... Therefore God has mercy on whom He wants to have mercy, and He hardens whom He wants to harden!

Romans 8:28-30: We know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been **CALLED** according to His purpose. For those God foreknew He also **PREDESTINED** to be conformed to the image of His Son, that He might be the firstborn among many brothers and sisters. And those He **PREDESTINED**, He also **CALLED**; those He **CALLED**, He also **JUSTIFIED**; those He **JUSTIFIED** He also **GLORIFIED**!!

Romans 8:33-37: Who will bring any charge against those whom God has chosen? It is God who justifies... Who shall separate us from the love of Christ?... For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels or demons, neither the present or the future nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord1

**AND SO SALVATION IS 100 PERCENT FREE AND REWARDS ARE 100 PERCENT EARNED**!!

Revelation 17:14: They will make war against the **LANB** but the **LAMB** will triumph over them because He is Lord of lords and King of kings; and with Him will be His **CALLED** **CHOSEN** and **FAITHFUL** followers! {Riding on Heavenly white horses as per Revelation 19:7-20!}

View Profile
History
Was Jesus a Christian?
Posted : 21 Jan, 2018 03:15 PM

The Roman Catholic Church in the 4th Century declared that Mary was a **VIRGIN** forever **AFTER** Jesus was born and that Jesus had no brothers and sisters that were born to Mary?? And on December 8th, 1854 the Roman Catholic Church declared that Mary was the only person in Bible history that was **SINLESS**!!????

Matthew 12:46,47: While Jesus was still talking to the crowd , His mother and **BROTHERS** {Adelphos} stood outside, waiting to speak to Him. Someone told Him, "Your mother and **BROTHERS** {Adelphos} are standing outside, waiting to speak to you." Jesus replied, " Who is my mother , and who are My brothers?" Pointing to His disciples, He said, **HERE** are My mother and My brothers. For whoever does the will of My Father in heaven is My brother and sister and **MOTHER!!"

Mark 8:19-21: Now Jesus' mother and **BROTHERS** came to see Him, bur they were not able to get near Him because of the crowd. Someone told Him, "Your mother and **BROTHERS** {Adelphos} are standing outside waiting to see you." Jesus replied, " **MY MOTHER** and brothers are those who hear God's Word and put it into practice!"

John 7:2,3: When the Jewish Festival of Tabernacles was near, Jesus' **BROTHERS** {Adelphos} said to Him, "Leave Galilee and go to Judea, so that your disciples there may see the works you do! No one who wants to become a public figure acts in secret. Since you are doing these things, show yourself to the world. For even His **OWN BROTHERS** did not believe in Him! {However, two of the brothers of Jesus named James and Jude believed later and wrote the inspired books of James and Jude!}

Mark 6:3: The Jews in Nazareth said, "Isn't this Mary's son and the **BROTHER** {Adelphgos} of James, Joseph, Judas and Simon? Aren't His **SISTERS** {Adelphe} here with us?"

Matthew 13:55,56: The Jews in Nazareth said, "Isn't this the carpenter's son? Isn't His mothers name Mary, and aren't His **BROTHERS** {Adelphos} **JAMES** {See Acts 1:14 & Luke 24:10 & Galatians 1:19 below!}, **JOSEPH** {See Mark 15:47 below!}, Simon and Judas? Aren't all His **SISTERS** {Adelphe} with us?"

Mark 15:46,47: He rolled a stone against the entrance of the tomb. Mary Magdalene and Mary the **MOTHER OF JOSEPH** saw where He was laid!

Luke 24:10: It was Mary Magdalene, Joanna, Mary the **MOTHER OF JAMES**, and the others with them who told this to the apostles!

Acts 1:14: They all joined together constantly in prayer, along with the women and Mary the mother of Jesus, and with His **BROTHERS** {Adelphos}!!

I Corinthians 9:5: Paul said, Don't we have a right to take as believing wife along with us, as do the other Apostles and the **LORD'S BROTHERS** and Peter?

Galatians 1:19: Paul said, "I saw none of the other Apostles--only **JAMES THE LORD'S BROTHER**!!,

Matthew 1:24,25: When Joseph woke up, he did what the angel of the Lord had commanded him and took Mary home as His wife. But he had **NO UNION WITH HER **UNTIL** she gave birth to a Son. And he gave Him the name Jesus!

Now the Roman Catholics state that the brothers and sister mentioned in the above Scriptures were really **COUSINS** since there is no Hebrew word for **COUSINS**. However, the NT was written in Greek, the most exact language in the world; and the Greek word for cousin is **ANEPSIOS** which is used in Colossians 4:10 which states: "My fellow prisoner Aristarchus sends you his greetings, as does Mark, the **COUSIN**{Anepsios} of Barnabas!!" And so the NT writers knew the exact word for cousins but **DID NOT USE IT** in referring to the brothers of Jesus and Mary's sons!!

Actually if Mary did not have union with her husband, Joseph, she would be sinning as per the NT command in I Corinthians 7:3,4: "The husband should fulfill his marital duty to his wife, and likewise **THE WIFE TO HER HUSBAND**!! The wife's body does not belong to her alone but also to her husband!!"

Pope Pius IX declared the Immaculate Conception of Mary an article of faith on this day, December 8, 1854. According to his pronouncement in Ineffabilis Deus, Mary was given grace to be sinless??? Making Mary the only human person in Bible history to be sinless???

In general Christians insist that any major doctrine must be clearly backed up by some Scripture. Yet, as the Catholic Encyclopedia admits: "No direct or categorical and stringent proof of the dogma can be brought forward from Scripture."

Isaiah 53:6: We **ALL** like sheep, have gone astray, **EACH OF US** has turned to our own way; and the Lord has laid on Him the iniquity of **US ALL**!

Romans 3:22-24: There is no difference between Jew and Gentile, for **ALL** have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and **ALL** are justified freely by His grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus!

Romans 5:12: Just as sin entered the world through one man, and death through sin and this way **DEATH CAME TO ALL PEOPLE**, because **ALL HAVE SINNED**!!

I John 1:8,10: If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us.... If we claim we have not sinned, we make Him out to be a liar and **HIS TRUTH IS NOT IN US**!!

View Profile
History
Was Jesus a Christian?
Posted : 22 Jan, 2018 11:24 AM

**THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH TEACHES THAT THE BIBLE IS A DEAD LETTER WHICH NEEDS TO INTERPRETED FOR YOU**

**ROMAN CATHOLIC QUOTES:

""The very nature of the Bible ought to prove to any thinking man the impossibility of its being the one safe method to find out what the Savior taught." (Ibid., p. 67)

"The Scriptures indeed is a divine book but it is a **DEAD LETTER**, which has to be explained." (Our Priesthood, p. 155)

"The simple fact is that the Bible, like all **DEAD LETTERS**, calls for a living interpreter." (The Faith of Millions, p. 155)

"The Bible was not intended to be a textbook of Christian religion." (Catholic Facts, p. 50)

"The Roman Pontiff, head of the college of bishops, enjoys this infallibility in virtue of his office, when, as Supreme Pastor and teacher of all the faithful--who confirms his brethren in the faith--he proclaims by a definitive act a doctrine pertaining to faith or morals.... The infallibility promised to the Church is also present in the body of bishops when, together with Peter�s successor, �they exercise the supreme Magisterium,� above all in an Ecumenical Council. When the Church through its supreme Magistrium proposes a doctrine �for belief as being divinely revealed,� and as the teaching of Christ, the definitions �must be adhered to with the obedience of faith.� This infallibility extends as far as the deposit of divine revelation itself." (Catechism of the Catholic Church, #891, 1994 edition)

�The Pope and God are the same, so he has all power in Heaven and earth.� (Pope Pius V}

LUDLOW QUOTES:

Prophetic says, "In general Christians insist that any major doctrine be backed up by scripture."

WRONG!!!! WRONG!!!! REAL WRONG!!! VERY, VERY WRONG!!! A VERY, VERY HERETICAL NOTION!!!

The idea that every doctrine must be found in scripture... This false notion is contradicted by 2 Thessalonians 2:15, where Paul instructs the early Christians that they must adhere to all doctrines, whether written down in epistles or passed on in the Church by word of mouth.????

Why do Catholics believe in the immaculate conception of Mary, or the sinlessness of Mary, or the perpetual virginity of Mary, or the assumption of Mary body and soul into Heaven? True, none of these doctrines are explicitly stated in scripture---in the epistles---but they were passed down in the Church by word of mouth, so belief in them is **REQUIRED FOR SALVATION**????.

**BUT WHAT DOES 2 THESSALONIANS 2:15 REALLY SAY**??

2 Thessalonians 2:15: Paul said, "Stand firm and hold fast to the teachings passed on to you, whether by **WORD OF MOUTH** or by **LETTER**."

Now Paul only wrote 2 inspired letters to the Thessalonians but he also wrote 12 other inspired letters with many different doctrines to other churches!! Now the Roman Catholic Church teaches that what Paul taught by **WORD OF MOUTH** to the Thessalonians had many other doctrines not found in other Scriptures and only the Roman Catholic Church knows what these unknown doctrines are??? For example: That Mary was the only human person in Bible history that was **SINLESS** that they declared as the **WORDS OF GOD** on December 8th, 1854 {???} which is contradicted by many Scriptures in the inspired **WORDS OF GOD**!!!

Pope Pius IX declared the Immaculate Conception of Mary an article of faith on this day, December 8, 1854. According to his pronouncement in Ineffabilis Deus, Mary was given grace to be sinless??? Making Mary the only human person in Bible history to be sinless???

In general Christians insist that any major doctrine must be clearly backed up by some Scripture. Yet, as the Catholic Encyclopedia admits: "No direct or categorical and stringent proof of the dogma can be brought forward from Scripture."

**BUT WHAT DOES GOD'S INSPIRED WORD SAY**??

Isaiah 53:6: We **ALL** like sheep, have gone astray, **EACH OF US** has turned to our own way; and the Lord has laid on Him the iniquity of **US ALL**!

Romans 3:22-24: There is no difference between Jew and Gentile, for **ALL** have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and **ALL** are justified freely by His grace through he redemption that came by Christ Jesus!

Romans 5:12: Just as sin entered the world through one man, and death through sin and this way **DEATH CAME TO ALL PEOPLE**, because **ALL HAVE SINNED**!!

I John 1:8,10: If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us.... If we claim we have not sinned, we make Him out to be a liar and **HIS TRUTH IS NOT IN US**!!

**THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH TEACHES THAT THE BIBLE MUST BE INTERPRETED FOR YOU BY THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH**

119:97: Oh how I love your law, I meditate on it all day long.

119:148: My eyes stay open through the watches of the night, that I meditate on your promises.

Acts 17:11: Now the Bereans were of more noble character than the Thessalonians, for they received the message with great eagerness and EXAMINED the SCRIPTURES *EVERY DAY*!!

**DOES GOD'S WORD SAY THAT *ADDING** OR **TAKING WORDS** AWAY FROM GOD'S WORD IS AN UNPARDONABLE SIN**??

Deuteronomy 4:2: The Lord said, "Do not **ADD** to what I command you and do not **SUBTRACT** from it, but keep the commands of the Lord your God that I give you!!"

Deuteronomy 12:32: The Lord said, "See that you do all I command you, do not **ADD** to it or **TAKE AWAY** from it!!"

Proverbs 30:5,6: Every Word of God is **FLAWLESS**, He is a shield to those who take refuge in Him! Do not **ADD* to His Words, or He will rebuke you and prove you a **LIAR**!!

Deuteronomy 18:17-19: The Lord said to Moses, "I will raise up for them a Prophet like you from among your fellow Israelites, and I will put My words in His mouth. He will tell them **EVERYTHING** I command Him. I Myself will call to account anyone who does not listen to My words that the Prophet speaks in My name!!"

John 14:21-24: Jesus says, "Whoever has My commands and keeps them is the one who loves Me... Anyone who loves Me will obey My teaching, My Father will love them, and We will come to them and make Our home with them.. Anyone who does not love Me will not obey My teaching. These words you hear are not My own; they belong to the Father who sent Me!" {See Deut 18:17-19 above}

I Peter 1:23-25: You have been **BORN AGAIN THROUGH THE LIVING AND ENDURING **WORD OF GOD**!! All men are like grass, and all their glory is like the flowers of the field, the grass withers and the flowers fall, but the **WORD OF THE LORD STANDS FOREVER**. And this is the **WORD** that was preached to you.

Matthew 24:35: Jesus says, Heaven and earth will pass away, but **MY WORDS WILL NEVER PASS AWAY**!"

I John 2:3-5: We know we have come to know Him {Jesus} if we obey His commands. The man who says, "I know Him," but does not do what He commands is a liar and the truth is not in him. But if anyone **OBEYS HIS WORD**, God's love is truly made complete in him!

Matthew 4:4: Jesus says, "Man does not live on bread alone, but on **EVERY WORD FROM THE MOUTH OF GOD**!"

Luke 8:15: Jesus says, "But the seed on good soil stands for those with a noble and good heart, who hear the **WORD**, retain it, and by perseverance produce a crop."

John 17:17: Jesus prays to His Father, "Sanctify them by the Truth, **YOUR WORD IS TRUTH**!"

Acts 20:32: Paul says, "Now I commit you to God and to the **WORD OF HIS GRACE**, which can build you up and give you an inheritance among all those who are sanctified!"

Romans 10:17: Consequently, **FAITH COMES FROM HEARING THE MESSAGE**, and the message is heard **THROUGH THE WORD OF CHRIST**!

James 1:18; He chose to give us **BIRTH THROUGH THE WORD** of Truth!!

I Corinthians 15:2: By this gospel you are saved, if you hold firmly to the **WORD** preached to you. Otherwise you have believed in vain!

2 Corinthians 4:2: We do not use deception, nor do we distort the **WORD OF GOD**!

Ephesians 1:`13: You also were included in Christ **WHEN** you heard the **WORD** of Truth, the gospel of your salvation.

Ephesians 2:17: Take the sword of the Spirit, which is the **WORD OF GOD**!

Colossians 1:25: I have become its servant by the commission God gave to me to present to you the **WORD OF GOD IN ALL ITS FULLNESS**!

Colossians 3:16: Let the **WORD OF CHRIST** dwell in you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom!

I Thessalonians 2:13: We thank God continually because, when you received the **WORD OF GOD**, which you heard from us, you received it not as the word of men, but as it actually is, the **WORD OF GOD**!

2 Timothy 2:15: Do your best to present yourselves to God as one approved, a workman who does not need to be ashamed and who **CORRECTLY HANDLES THE WORD ** of truth!

2 Timothy 3:15,16: 4:1,2: You have known the **HOLY SCRIPTURES**,which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith in Christ Jesus. **ALL SCRIPTURE IS GOD-BREATHED** and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work. In the presence of God and of Christ Jesus, who will judge the living and the dead, and in view of His appearing and His kingdom, I give you this charge: **PREACH THE WORD**!! {**WHICH IS THE ENTIRE NEW COVENANT AND NEW TESTAMENT**!!}

Revelation 22:16,18,19: "I, Jesus. have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the Churches.... I warn everyone who hears the **WORDS OF THE PROPHECY OF THIS BOOK**: If anyone **ADDS** {Like the RC popes} anything to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this Book {Including **ETERNAL HELL**} And if anyone **TAKES WORDS AWAY** {Like the RC popes} from this book of prophecy, God will take away from him his share in the Tree of Life and in the Holy City {The New Jerusalem}, which are described in this book."

THE GREAT COMMISSION: Matthew 28:18-20: Jesus says, �All authority in heaven and on ***EARTH*** has been given to Me {Not some RC Pope}. Therefore go and make disciples of *ALL NATIONS*...teaching them to **OBEY EVERYTHING** I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very *END OF THE AGE*!�

Ephesians 1:20-23 God raised Christ from the dead and seated Him at His right hand in the heavenly realms, **FAR ABOVE** all rule and authority and dominion, and every name that is invoked, not only in the ***PRESENT AGE*** but also in the one to come. And God {The Father} placed ALL things under His {Jesus} feet and appointed Him to be **HEAD** OVER **EVERYTHING FOR THE CHURCH** {Not some RC Pope}, which is His body, the fullness of Him who fills everything in every way!!!

I Timothy 3:2-5: Now the **OVERSEER** is to be above reproach, faithful to his **WIFE** ... He must manage his own family well and see that his children obey him. If anyone does not know how to manage his own family, **HOW CAN HE TAKE CARE OF GOD'S CHURCH**!!

I Timothy 4:1-3: The Spirit clearly says that in later times some will abandon the faith and follow deceiving spirits and things taught by **DEMONS**! Such teachings come through hypocritical **LIARS**, whose consciences has been seared as with a hot iron. **THEY FORBID PEOPLE TO MARRY**!!

In AD 1159 the Roman Catholic Church decreed that all **OVERSEERS** such as popes, cardinals, bishops, priests and nuns are **FOBIDDEN TO MARRY**!!

**THE SATANIC ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH DECLARES MARY AS REDEEMER**

"The foundation of all our confidence is found in the Blessed Virgin Mary. God has committed to her the treasury of all good things, in order that everyone may know that through her are obtained every hope, every grace, and all salvation. For this is His will: That we obtain everything through Mary." (Pope Pius IX)

"To such extent did Mary suffer and almost die with her suffering and dying Son; to such extent did she surrender her maternal rights over her Son for man's salvation... that we may rightly say she redeemed the human race together with Christ." (Benedict XV}

"In fact, by being assumed into heaven she has not laid aside the office of salvation but by the manifold intercession she continues to obtain for us the grace of eternal salvation." (John Paul II, Dives in Misericordia, 1980, quoting Lumen Gentium)

View Profile
History
Was Jesus a Christian?
Posted : 25 Jan, 2018 05:00 PM

More ridiculous quotes by the Satanic Roman Catholic Church that claim there are countless **TOTAL CONTRADICTIONS** in God's Word:

"Read the geneology of Jesus in Matthew then read it in Luke. Total contradiction."

"The synoptic gospels say Jesus died at noon but John says 3 p.m. Total contradiction."

"When Paul describes his conversion in one of his epistles the account is much different than the account Luke wrote in Acts---and Paul and Luke were pals! Another contradiction."

Actually Matthew, Mark and Luke all agree that Jesus died at the **9TH HOUR** hour after sundown which is about **3 PM** while John does not state any time when Jesus died at all!!

And so a Roman Catholic believer has made 4 absolute **LIES** by saying Matthew, Mark and Luke claimed Jesus died about noon {The 6th hour} and that John stated Jesus died around 3 PM {The 9th hour}since John did not mention any time period at all!!!

Matthew 27:45-50, Mark 15:33-37 and Luke 23:44-46 all agree that Jesus died about the 8th hour which is about 3PM!!

Luke 23:44-46: It was about the 6th hour {About Noon}, and darkness came over the whole land until the ninth hour{About 3PM}, for the sun stopped shining. and the curtain of the Temple was torn in two. Then Jesus called out in a loud voice, "Father, into your hands I commit My Spirit."

Matthew 27:45-50: From the 6th hour until the ninth hour darkness came over the land About the 9th hour {About 3 PM} Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "My God, My God, why have you forsaken Me?".... And when Jesus had cried out again in a loud voice, He gave up His Spirit!

The Crucifixion of Jesus is also quoted in John 20:17-30 and **NO TIME PERIOD** is mentioned or hinted or even implied!!!

Matthew 1:1-16 Records the genealogy from Abraham to **JOSEPH** the husband of Mary and then to Jesus and also includes David and Judah since Jesus was called The "Son of David" 17 times in the NT and also called the "Lion of the tribe of Judah!"

Matthew 1:1,2,16: A record of the genealogy of Jesus Christ the Son of David, the son of Abraham: Abraham was the father of Isaac.... And Jacob the father of **JOSEPH**, the husband of Mary, of whom was born Jesus, who is called Christ!

The genealogy of Mary in Luke 3:23-37 lists 77 generations all the way from Jesus to Adam and also includes Abraham, David and Judah which is very important since God's sacred inspired Word states that Jesus was the "Son of David" 17 times and "Lion of the tribe of Judah {Rev 5:5}and all Jews must have a mother that is related to Abraham!!

Another ridiculous lie by the Roman Catholic Church:

"When Paul describes his conversion in one of his epistles the account is much different than the account Luke wrote in Acts---and Paul and Luke were pals! Another contradiction.

Paul gave 2 accounts of his conversion in his epistles in Romans 15:15-18 and Galatians 1:11-16!!

Romans 15:15-18: I have written you quite boldly on some points to remind you of them again, because of the grace God gave me to be a minister of Christ **TO THE GENTILES** He gave me the priestly duty of proclaiming the Gospel of God, so that the **GENTILES** might become an offering acceptable to God, sanctified by the Holy Spirit. Therefore I glory in Christ Jesus in my service to God. I will not venture to speak of anything except what Christ has accomplished through me in leading the **GENTILES** to obey God!!

Galatians 1:11-16: I want you to know, brothers and sisters, that the Gospel I preached is not of human origin. I did not receive it from any man, nor was I taught it, rather, I received it by a revelation from Jesus Christ. For you have heard of my previous way of life in Judaism, how intensely I persecuted the church of God and tried to destroy it. I was advancing in Judaism beyond many of my own age among my people and was extremely zealous for the traditions of my fathers. But, when God, who set me apart from my mother's womb and **CALLED ME** **BY HIS GRACE**, was pleased to reveal His Son in me so that I might **PREACH HIM AMONG THE **GENTILES**!

Acts 9:3:6: As he {SAUL or PAUL} neared Damascus o his journey, suddenly a light from heaven flashed around him. He fell to the ground and heard a Voice say to him, "Saul, Saul, why do you persecute Me?" "Who are you **LORD**, Saul asked. "I am Jesus whom you are persecuting," He relied. "Now get up and go into the city, and you will be told what you must do!" Acts 26:15-18 **ADDS** Jesus said, "Now stand on your feet. I have appeared to you to appoint you as a servant and as a witness of what you have seen and will see of Me. I will rescue you from your own people and from the **GENTILES**. I am sending you to **THEM** to open their eyes and turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, so that they may receive **FORGIVENESS OF SINS** and a place among those who are **SANCTIFIED BY FAITH IN ME!!"

An so there was **NO CONTRADICTION** between Paul's conversion in Acts and Paul's account of his conversion in his epistles as shown above. And the Roman Catholics are furious that Paul was not saved by Good works and preached that we receive **FORGIVNESS OF SINS** by **GOD'S GRACE** by **FAITH IN JESUS** which is a **GIFT OF GOD** not by works so that no one can boast as per Ephesians 2:8!!

View Profile
History
Was Jesus a Christian?
Posted : 26 Jan, 2018 07:10 PM

**IS **REJOICING** PART OF THE GOSPEL OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST**??

Matthew 5:12: Jesus says, Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of Me. **REJOICE** and be glad, because great is your **REWARD** in heaven!!"

Luke 6:22,23: Jesus says, "Blessed are you when people hate you, when they exclude and insult you and reject your name as evil, because of the Son of Man. **REJOICE** in that day and **LEAP FOR JOY** because great is your **REWARD** in heaven!!"

Luke 1:47: My soul glorifies the Lord and my spirit **REJOICES** in God my Savior.

Luke 10:20: Jesus says, "**REJOICE** that your names are written in heaven!"

John 16:22: Jesus says, "I will see you again and you will **REJOICE**, and no one will take away **YOUR JOY**!!"

Acts 2:25,26: David said about Jesus, "I saw the Lord always before me, because He is at my right hand, I will not be shaken. Therfore my heart is glad and my tongue **REJOICES**.... You will fill me with **JOY** in Your presence!!"

Romans 5:1-4: Since we have been justified through faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ through whom we have gained access by faith into this grace in which we now stand. And we **REJOICE** in the hope of the glory of God. Not only so, but we also **REJOICE** in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope.

Romans 12:15: **REJOICE** with those who **REJOICE**!!

2 Corinthians 6:10: We are sorrowful yet **ALWAYS REJOICING**; poor yet making many rich; having nothing , and yet **POSSESSING EVERYTHING**!

I Corinthians 13:6 Love does not delight in evil but **REJOICES** with the truth!

Philippians 4:4: **REJOICE** in the Lord **ALWAYS**. I will say it again: **REJOICE**!!

I Peter 1:4-6: This inheritance is kept in heaven for you, who through faith are shielded by God's power until the coming of salvation that is ready to be revealed in the last time! In this you greatly **REJOICE**!

Revelation 19:6,7: Hallelujah! For our Lord God almighty reigns. Let us **REJOICE** and be glad and give Him glory! For the wedding of the **LAMB** has come, and the bride has made herself ready!!

**IS **REJOICING** AND **JOY** PART OF THE GOSPEL OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST**??

Colossians 1:12,13: We give **JOYFUL THANKS** to the Father who has qualified us to share in the inheritance of His holy people in the Kingdom of Light. For He has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the Kingdom of the Son He loves, in whom we have redemption and forgiveness of sins!!

John 15:10,11: Jesus says, "If you keep My commands, you will remain in My love... I have told you this so that **MY JOY** may be in **YOU** and that your **JOY** may be complete!!"

John 17:24: Jesus says, "Until now you have not asked for anything in My name. Ask and you will receive {If it is God's will}, and your **JOY** will be complete!!"

Romans 14:17,18: For the Kingdom of God is not a matter of eating and drinking, but of righteousness, peace and **JOY** in the Holy Spirit, because anyone who serves Christ in this way is pleasing to God!!

Romans 15:13: My the God of hope fill you with **ALL JOY** and peace as you trust in Him, so that you my overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit!!

Galatians 5:22 The fruit of the Spirit is love and **JOY**!!

I Thessalonians 1:6: You became imitators of us and of the Lord, for you welcomed the message in the midst of severe suffering with the **JOY** given by the Holy Spirit!!

I Thessalonians 5:16: **REJOICE ALWAYS**, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is **GOD'S WILL** for you in Christ Jesus!!

I Peter 1:7-9: This will result in praise, glory and honor when Jesus Christ is revealed. Though you have not seen Him, you love Him, and even though you do not see Him now, you believe in Him and are filled with an **INEXPRESSIBLE AND GLORIOUS **JOY**, for you are receiving the end result of your faith, the salvation of your souls!!

Jude 24,25: To Him who is able to keep you from stumbling and to present you before His glorious presence without fault and with **GREAT JOY**--to the only God and Savior be glory, majesty, power and authority, through Jesus Christ our Lord, before all ages, now and forevermore!! Amen!

View Profile
History
Was Jesus a Christian?
Posted : 28 Jan, 2018 11:41 AM

The Roman Catholic Church and the Church of Christ and Equalizer21 believe in H2O or water baptismal regeneration which means you are saved the moment some one baptizes you with water. The Church of Christ also believes that the preacher who baptizes you with water is the one who saves you. The Roman Catholic Church and the Church of Christ and Equalizer21 also teach you are saved by faith **PLUS GOOD WORKS** which always includes water baptism.

**WHAT IS CHRISTIAN BAPTISM**???

Christian baptism is a voluntary ceremony whereby a person publically declares he or she has come to a saving faith in Jesus Christ. Christian baptism is performed by dipping the believer under water and lifting him or her up again, symbolically representing the believer's acceptance of Jesus' death, burial, and resurrection for their sins. Paul explained this in Romans 6:3-4: "Do you not know that all of us who have been baptized into Christ Jesus were baptized into his death? We were buried therefore with him by baptism into death, in order that, just as Christ was raised from the dead by the glory of the Father, we too might walk in newness of life." Baptism doesn't save; it isn't required for salvation, such as the thief on the cross or a believer who is baptized by the Holy Spirit who dies before he baptized by water.

Romans 10:9-10: If you declare with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is **WITH YOUR HEART** that you believe and are justified, and it is **WITH YOUR MOUTH** that you believe and are saved! {NOTE: Water Baptism is not mentioned!}

The biblical requirements for baptism are simple: have a saving relationship with Jesus Christ, and understand what baptism means. The Bible adds no requirements for age, the length of time someone has been a believer (Acts 8:34-38), or informational classes�as long as the person understands what baptism means. Baptism can be performed in a church's baptismal, a swimming pool, or the ocean. And the participants can wear robes, waders, jeans, or swimsuits. The only requirements are that the person being baptized is a Christian and is willing to obey God by publically declaring their relationship with Him.

Probably about 1,000,000,000 Roman Catholics who have ben baptized with water are lost unless they repent and change their Satanic beliefs. And probably about half of the Protestant believers who are baptized including the Church of Christ believers are lost unless they are baptized later by the Holy Spirit.

Another ridiculous quote by Equalizer21:

"Because no matter how you look at baptism in the spirit, it wasn't given until water baptism was accomplished."

Acts 10:44-47: While Peter was still speaking these words, the Holy Spirit came on all who heard the message. The circumcised believers who had come with Peter were astonished that the gift of the Holy Spirit had been poured out on the Gentiles... Then Peter said, "Surely no can stand in the way of their being baptized by water. They **HAVE** received the Holy Spirit just as we have!!"

Acts 11:15-17: Peter said, "As I began to speak the Holy Spirit came on them as he had come on us at the beginning. Then I remembered what the Lord had said, "John baptized with water, but you will be baptized with the Holy Spirit!"

Acts 1:5: Jesus said to His disciples, "John baptized with water but in a few days you will be baptized with the Holy Spirit!"

Luke 3:16: John the Baptist said, "I baptize you with water. But One who is more powerful than I will come, the straps of whose sandals I am not worthy to untie. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire!!"

John 1:33,34: John the Baptist said, "The One who sent me to baptize with water told me, 'The Man on whom you see the Spirit come down and remain is the One who will baptize with the Holy Spirit!' I have seen and I testify that this is God's Chosen One!"

I Corinthians 1:17: Christ did not send me to baptize, but to preach the Gospel!!

Titus 3:3,4: At one time we too were foolish, disobedient, deceived and enslaved by all kinds of passions and pleasures. We lived in malice and envy, being hated and hating one another. But when the kindness and **LOVE** of God our Savior appeared , He saved us, **NOT BECAUSE OF RIGHTEOUS THINGS WE HAD DONE**, but because of **HIS MERCY**!!

John 1:12,13: To all who received Him, to those who believed in His name, he gave the right to become children of God--children born not of natural descent, **NOR OF A HUMAN DECISION** or a husband's will but, **BORN OF GOD**!!

John 6:37,39,44,65: Jesus says, "**ALL** that the Father gives Me **WILL** come to Me, and whoever comes to Me I will **NEVER** drive away... And this is the will of Him who sent Me, that I shall **LOSE NONE** of all that He has given Me, but raise them up at the Last Day.... No one can come to Me **UNLESS** the Father who sent Me **DRAWS HIM**, and I will raise him up at the Last Day!!... No one can come to Me **UNLESS** the Father has **ENABLED THEM**!!"

Ephesians 2:8,9: For it is by **GRACE** you have been saved, through **FAITH**�and this **NOT FROM YOURSELVES**, it is the **GIFT OF GOD**�not by works. So that no one can boast. For we are **GOD'S WORKMANSHIP**, created in Christ Jesus to do **GOOD WORKS**, which God prepared in advance for us to do! {And so God's **CHOSEN** saints who receive the **FREE GIFT OF FAITH** will all do **GOOD WORKS** because the are ** GOD'S WORKMANSHP**

Matthew 16:27: Jesus says, "The Son of Man is going to come in His Father's glory with His angels, and then He will **REWARD** each person according to what he has done!"

**AND SO SALVATION IS 100 PERCENT FREE AND ETERNAL **REWARDS** ARE 100 PERCENT EARNED**!!

Revelation 17:14: The will make war against the **LAMB** but the **LAMB** will overcome them because He is **LORD** of lords and King of kings and with Him will be His **CALLED**, **CHOSEN** and **FAITHFUL** followers!!{Riding on heavenly white horses as per Revelation 19:7-20!!}

View Profile
History
Was Jesus a Christian?
Posted : 30 Jan, 2018 03:07 PM

The **ROSARY**, or prayer beads was introduced by Peter the Hermit, in the year 1090. Copied from Hindus and Mohammedans.

Fifteen Promises of the **ROSARY**

In the thirteenth century, Saint Dominic and Blessed Alan received the following promises from Our Lady for all those who faithfully pray the Rosary:

1.To all those who shall pray my Rosary devoutly, I promise my special protection and great graces.

2.Those who shall persevere in the recitation of my Rosary will receive some special grace.

3.The Rosary will be a very powerful armor against hell; it will destroy vice, deliver from sin and dispel heresy.

4.The rosary will make virtue and good works flourish, and will obtain for souls the most abundant divine mercies. It will draw the hearts of men from the love of the world and its vanities, and will lift them to the desire of eternal things. Oh, that souls would sanctify themselves by this means.

5.Those who trust themselves to me through the Rosary will not perish.

6.Whoever recites my Rosary devoutly reflecting on the mysteries, shall never be overwhelmed by misfortune. He will not experience the anger of God nor will he perish by an unprovided death. The sinner will be converted; the just will persevere in grace and merit eternal life.

7.Those truly devoted to my Rosary shall not die without the sacraments of the Church.

8.Those who are faithful to recite my Rosary shall have during their life and at their death the light of God and the plenitude of His graces and will share in the merits of the blessed.

9.I will deliver promptly from purgatory souls devoted to my Rosary.

10.True children of my Rosary will enjoy great glory in heaven.

11.What you shall ask through my Rosary you shall obtain.

12.To those who propagate my Rosary I promise aid in all their necessities.

13.I have obtained from my Son that all the members of the Rosary Confraternity shall have as their intercessors, in life and in death, the entire celestial court.

14.Those who recite my Rosary faithfully are my beloved children, the brothers and sisters of Jesus Christ.

15.Devotion to my Rosary is a special sign of predestination.

Some of the Rosary prayers which are always followed by **TEN HAIL MARYS**

THE HAIL MARY: Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee, blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

DECADE PRAYER - (prayer for priests): God, our Father, please send us holy priests, all for the sacred and Eucharistic heart of Jesus, all for the sorrowful and immaculate heart of Mary, in union with saint Joseph. Amen.

THE SALVE REGINA (Hail Holy Queen): Hail Holy Queen, Mother of Mercy, our life our sweetness and our hope. To thee do we cry, poor banished children of Eve; To thee do we send up our sighs, mourning and weeping in this valley of tears. Turn then, most gracious advocate, thine eyes of mercy toward us and after this our exile show unto us the blessed fruit of thy womb, Jesus. O clement, O loving, O sweet Virgin Mary.

Galatians 1:7-9: Evidently some people are throwing you into confusion and are trying to pervert the Gospel f Christ. But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let him be **ETERNALLY CONDEMNED** As we have already said, so now I say again: If anybody is preaching to you a gospel other than what you accepted, let him be **ETENALLY CONDEMNED**!

Did you know that Roman Catholics call Mary the "QUEEN OF HEAVEN"? Did you know that the Bible talks about the **QUEEN OF HEAVEN**? It does.

The feast of the **QUEENSHIP** of Mary was established in 1954 by Pope Pius XII.

"Mary was exalted by the Lord as Queen over all things."

The Queen of Heaven is A PAGAN BABYLONIAN GODDESS, A DEVIL-- Jeremiah 7:18, The Lord said, "The children gather wood, and the fathers kindle the fire, and the women knead their dough, to make cakes to the **QUEEN OF HEAVEN**, and to pour out drink offerings unto other gods, that they may provoke Me to anger." Jeremiah 44:16,17: The Jews said to Jeremiah, "We will not listen to the message you have spoken to us in the name of the Lord! we will certainly do everything we said we would. We will burn incense to the **QUEEN OF HEAVEN** and will pour out drink offerings to her!"

**THE SATANIC ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH DECLARED THAT MARY IS OUR **CO-MEDIATOR** AND **CO-REDEEMER**!!

"The foundation of all our confidence is found in the Blessed Virgin Mary. God has committed to her the treasury of all good things, in order that everyone may know that through her are obtained every hope, every grace, and all salvation. For this is His will: That we obtain everything through Mary." (Pope Pius IX)

"To such extent did Mary suffer and almost die with her suffering and dying Son; to such extent did she surrender her maternal rights over her Son for man's salvation... that we may rightly say she redeemed the human race together with Christ." (Benedict XV}

"In fact, by being assumed into heaven Mary has not laid aside the office of salvation but by the manifold intercession she continues to obtain for us the grace of eternal salvation." (John Paul II, Dives in Misericordia, 1980, quoting Lumen Gentium)

Hebrews 9:15: **CHRIST IS THE MEDIATOR** of the New Covenant, that those who are called may receive the promised eternal inheritance--now that He has died as a ransom to set them free for sins committed under the first covenant!

I Timothy 2:5 There is **ONE MEDIATOR** between God and mankind, the man Christ Jesus who gave Himself as a ransom for all people!!

2 Timothy 3:15,16: 4:1,2: You have known the **HOLY SCRIPTURES**,which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith in Christ Jesus. **ALL SCRIPTURE IS GOD-BREATHED** and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work. In the presence of God and of Christ Jesus, who will judge the living and the dead, and in view of His appearing and His kingdom, I give you this charge: **PREACH THE WORD**!! {**WHICH IS THE ENTIRE NEW COVENANT AND NEW TESTAMENT**!!}

**DOES GOD'S WORD SAY THAT *ADDING** OR **TAKING WORDS** AWAY FROM GOD'S WORD IS AN UNPARDONABLE SIN**??

Deuteronomy 4:2: The Lord said, "Do not **ADD** to what I command you and do not **SUBTRACT** from it, but keep the commands of the Lord your God that I give you!!"

Deuteronomy 12:32: The Lord said, "See that you do all I command you, do not **ADD** to it or **TAKE AWAY** from it!!"

Revelation 22:16,18,19: "I, Jesus. have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the Churches.... I warn everyone who hears the **WORDS OF THE PROPHECY OF THIS BOOK**: If anyone **ADDS** {Like the RC popes} anything to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this Book {Including **ETERNAL HELL**} And if anyone **TAKES WORDS AWAY** {Like the RC popes} from this book of prophecy, God will take away from him his share in the Tree of Life and in the Holy City {The New Jerusalem}, which are described in this book."

I Peter 1:18,19: For you know that it was not with perishable things like silver and gold that you were **REEDEEMED** from the empty way of life handed down to you by your ancestors, but with the **PRECIOUS BLOOD OF CHRIST**, a lamb without blemish or defect!!

Page : 1 2 3 4 5