Author Thread: Looks and Sex before marriage
Admin

Looks and Sex before marriage
Posted : 9 Jan, 2018 11:36 PM

Hi, I guess as a Chrisitan on a Christian dating site, I struggle with the fact that even Chrisitan guys require "model" looks before they talk to a female. Last time I checked, integrity, character and a heart to serve a spouse was far more important. Looks fade, people get fat, people have terrible accidents that can mangle faces and put you in a wheelchair, so if looks is all guys go for, maybe that is why there is SO many single guys still out there that are older. As far as sex, it amazes me how many Christian guys (and maybe girls) think that this is OK before marriage. I would love to see where this is ok Biblically. I know you have to be somewhat attractive to a person, but I feel most guys want a size 6 or below or what nothing to do with you. I guess my main question is what are you going to do if you marry for looks only and then something happens to your girls looks? Ditch them? I have heard terrible things like if my wife ever gets fat I am leaving her, etc.

Chioniso

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Apr, 2018 07:49 AM

To you Petedriver, Lets not divert what the bible says. Either you are 18, 30 or 50, have kids or not, sex outside marriage is a sin. Stop justifying. Not only sex but even looking at a woman with sexual motives is a sin. If you have sex outside marriage then accept that you a sinning before the Lord. Accept that you are operating in the kingdom of the devil. If you want sex what stops you from marrying. Let us be genuine Christians. Self control is one of the fruits of the spirit. Lets share the word and assist each other how we can conquor the devil. Yes we can do it. I am 52 and I have managed to stay away from sex through prayers, since 2011. God can control our flesh so well. Let it be unto God's will. The devil has found sex as aneasiest way to conquor children of God. Lets abstain guys. Lets marry for the sake of love and not sex. We are different from children of the world. Jesus did a wonderful job for us on the cross.

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 May, 2018 10:48 AM

I concur.

Page : 1 2