Author Thread: Help!!!!
Admin

Help!!!!
Posted : 19 Jun, 2009 09:10 AM

I have been on here for several weeks without any interest. Can you help me out and tell me what I'm doing wrong? Sending out "winks" without getting any response. Let me know what you think of my profile, no holes barred, so I can get an idea of what I need to do. Feeling left out, Help!!!:goofball:

Phoenyx

View Profile
History
Help!!!!
Posted : 20 Jun, 2009 11:52 AM

First off, thanks Ian.

needs2luvyou^

http://www.christiandatingforfree.com/forum/forum_details.php?topic_id=2183&forum_sub_cat_id=9&start=0

I titled it "Window Shopping" because "Profiles" has been used so much I thought most would just skip over. If you come back, hope this helps.

ian777

View Profile
History
Help!!!!
Posted : 21 Jun, 2009 06:24 PM

Needs2luv is back! She's now user pjm1946

and check out her second profile photo! That one has my vote - anybody else?

Ian

ian777

View Profile
History
Help!!!!
Posted : 21 Jun, 2009 07:25 PM

Okay everyone, "needs" asked me to post a message, because apparently she can't post for three days after making a new account. here's what she wrote:

"I checked out what Phoenyx wrote and was really impressed. Copied onto word so I can study it and work on my profile. You and everyone else have been so helpful. I tried to tell everyone on the forum but you have to wait three days before you can post. Tell them all I said thanks. I'm a work in progress in my profile and with God. "

Page : 1 2