Author Thread: STAFF MEMBERS... HELP.
Admin

STAFF MEMBERS... HELP.
Posted : 27 Feb, 2018 05:26 AM

(I don't know where else to put this thread. Sorry...)

I have my profile set to block anyone over a certain age, as well as people with no images.

However, I keep getting mega-thirsty 40 and 50 somethings and they are actually kind of terrifying. It seems I block one and get 3 more. I think the settings need fixed or something to keep these old coots out of my DM's.

"Heeyyyy baby..."

"Yes, 'baby', as in you could be my father. Good. Day. Sir."

Ew.

View Profile
History
STAFF MEMBERS... HELP.
Posted : 30 Mar, 2018 07:53 PM

Any luck with the blockage of emails?

View Profile
History
STAFF MEMBERS... HELP.
Posted : 31 Mar, 2018 10:05 AM

Nope.

Also this creep on my block list keeps winking at me and he freaks me out. I've reported his creeper butt 3 times and they haven't done anything.

View Profile
History
STAFF MEMBERS... HELP.
Posted : 31 Mar, 2018 12:06 PM

Hats not right! Honestly that’s harassment so try contacting customer service and say you are being harassment.

View Profile
History
STAFF MEMBERS... HELP.
Posted : 1 Apr, 2018 08:24 PM

Agreed. I'm tempted to unblock him, yell at him for his bs, call him out on the forums them block him again. I'd punch him in the face if I ever met him IRL. No one has the right to talk to me thay way.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
STAFF MEMBERS... HELP.
Posted : 2 Apr, 2018 07:29 AM

I have older men look at my profile too, but I've set my age limit to prevent those 2 years younger, or 10 years older from sending me messages.

View Profile
History
STAFF MEMBERS... HELP.
Posted : 2 Apr, 2018 01:31 PM

Mine is set similarly, but the messages get through regardless.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
STAFF MEMBERS... HELP.
Posted : 17 Apr, 2018 06:17 AM

I have blocked contacts from people outside of the uk. But having now received several winks from people abroad. I think the blocking option only stops them sending messages.