Author Thread: Water water everywhere and not a drop to drink
dedicated2U

View Profile
History
Water water everywhere and not a drop to drink
Posted : 6 Mar, 2018 03:28 PM

Well, the date scene is pretty mean, chivalry for many is surely dead, it seems not very many men want one woman to love and cherish as a devoted wife, but want women to sample like a buffet, and don't get it that I won't let them sample me. Lonely and hoping still, to find a loving sweet guy who I can laugh with, trust, cherish. I guess I am glad that THE WANNABEES revealed how soon angry they can be, how unfaithful and hurtful before I fell for their sweet words and built a castle of dreams on air...I still want to believe somewhere is a man the right man for me, who won't send I love you baby's and send me some money honey letters.... someone I can love and build a happy life with who will love my kids and even my sweet cats and want to love and be loved by me.

Chioniso

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Mar, 2018 04:11 AM

Since I joined this site I have experienced that true love does not exist. Most guys I have met on this site they are scammers. They pretend they care so much for your and your children. But eventually they create a drama where they will request you to send them money either to add for their flight to come and see you or to pay duty for an engagement ring they are shipping to you.

Thanks to CDFF for they are always warning us never to send money to parties we meet on this site. Because how can I send money to a person I have never met. Where should the trust come from. If he wants me to send money why cant he start sending it to me to prove his innocents. Ladies in as much as we need partners let us also be aware of those guys who want to play games on us. I dont think to be on this site is a sign that we are desperate for men. A big NO.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Mar, 2018 02:32 PM

What I find funny is that some of the men think the women are so desperate, that they don't bother stringing a proper sentence together.

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Mar, 2018 06:23 PM

Right? Haha. And then the dudes are the ones begging for phone numbers and whatsapps within 2 hours of initiating a conversation.

Or worse, confessing love. That keeps happening to me. Like good grief, boys are ya'll thirsty or what? Someone hasn't found the River of Life yet. =P

Chioniso

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Mar, 2018 05:01 AM

Yes. Those men they want to take advantage on us. They think us as saints we have a weekness. They dont know God gives us spirit of wisdom in whatever we do. Ladies let us be very careful with those men. Refuse to be used. Do not be carried away. In what ever you do involve the Messaih.

They ask for your phone no. or whatsapp no. pretending to be in love. Infact they are Gold diggers. Eventually you shall prove me right. Let us not be slaves of love. God is with each one of us. Once you allow yourself to be used by those men they will make you suffer forever. Love should not be based on money. In as much as I want to get married, I cannot sacrifice my body through money. Lets pray and not get faint. Greater is he who is in us and let it be unto God's will not men's will.

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Mar, 2018 07:01 PM

what is love for you?

Chioniso

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Apr, 2018 05:02 AM

My brother, love is unconditional meaning that there are no expectations or limitations set.