Author Thread: Strange people
dedicated2U

View Profile
History
Strange people
Posted : 6 Mar, 2018 03:32 PM

I find it odd that men write to me and right away block me with no reason to tell, just they write to me a nice letter and before I can respond to it block me... very od. or write a while and ask me my number and when I give it they never call and never answer and then they fight with me. It is very disheartening.n Years ago before the internet I would get lots of nice letters.I know dating online works as I have seen some very sweet people marry often after two weeks of writing and they are still happy. Can't say I would marry that fast, but Godbless them.. and all who read this.

View Profile
History
Strange people
Posted : 9 Mar, 2018 12:39 PM

You are not the only one going through nonsense like this. I have contacted ~178 women so far on this site, as of the date of this post, and only one foreign correspondence have I been able to maintain.

One disturbed soul told me, after we met one day for 3 hrs at a Denny's, that she'd like to meet up again (this was totally platonic). Well, ~ 3 weeks later, with no contact from her, I text her. Her response? "Oh I totally forgot about you! Can you believe it?"

Sadly, I can.

Another lady from this site I spoke with almost an hour on the phone a couple of days ago. Now for whatever reason I am not hearing from her, and it's not because I don't respond or make attempts.

Two other women who initially seemed enthused to talk, both within the past week, have simply stopped. Maybe one of them will resume, but right now it's the same bizarre, flaky nonsense.

No wonder these fools are single.

You and I are single because this is the BS that's out there.

cherry211

View Profile
History
Strange people
Posted : 16 Mar, 2018 05:53 AM

i had a similar experience too..it makes you wonder what went wrong..i had this nice conversation with a man but when i mentioned about scammer the next thing i know i was already block.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Strange people
Posted : 24 Mar, 2018 05:08 AM

I haven't had that experience but did have someone message me demanding to know where my picture was, and how did I expect to meet someone while hiding my pictures? I explained my pictures are set to private, he seemed to accept that answer after viewing my profile almost daily for a month, he sent me a message consisting of just one word "hello" I blocked him strange indeed.

View Profile
History
Strange people
Posted : 24 Mar, 2018 04:04 PM

I feel sad reading this I’m sorry you’ve gone through this, maybe they lost interest?. I hope you find someone who will truly appreciate you!

View Profile
History
Strange people
Posted : 11 Jun, 2018 03:47 AM

You are such a nice lady Dedicated2U.. hope that soon you will find the right Man ! God bless you darling :)