Author Thread: Faithful men are there on CDFF
Chioniso

View Profile
History
Faithful men are there on CDFF
Posted : 16 Mar, 2018 04:54 AM

Here on CDFF through my experience its not all men that are cheaters or scammers. We have true men of God here. There comes my story. In 2013 I had a christian friend through CDFF from a neighbouring country. We had agreed to be friends first. After some time of communicating over the phone including whatsapp we decided to meet in his country. I went there at his place. I was well welcomed. I stayed there for 3 days.

On the first day when I got to his place he gave me a spare bed room. I was glad. When he came back from work he discussed with me about his past relationships and the current ones. I gave advices where he needed me to. Evening came and he asked me if we were going to share one bedroom. I told him no. Mind we where only friends and as of me as a saint I decided it was not right on my part. He agreed. On the 2nd day he drove me around town. We had lunch and shopping. The third day was a Sunday. He drove me to church and he decided not to attend. After collecting me from church we went out for lunch and then shopping. The following day he bought me a nice outfit and later on the day I left. Although no relationship materialised I think this man was a true man of God. I believe i was not of his choice and God did not support what I thought was right.

So ladies lets be faithful to our God always and be prayerful. Lets mend our ways. We are children of God. Here on CDFF there are very good faithful men but hard to meet. Beware of scammers and cheaters who shout out loudly making a lot of useless noise. One might think they are all scammers but No, lets seek God's Kingdom first and his righteiousness. If He is for us who can be against us. Glory be to God.

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Apr, 2018 04:00 PM

Chio...

I love your story

Rainbowskye

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Jun, 2018 09:08 PM

He sounds like a real gentleman

Wishing you more blessings :)

Alligator

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Mar, 2019 06:14 PM

I am glad you said NO. I am also surprised he didnt try to force you to change your mind as the days went by. God was truly watching out for you.

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Apr, 2019 09:10 AM

Thanks for sharing your story! From what l read this man looks like a nice man with good manners but l would not say that he is a man of God. In my opinion a man of God will never ask a female friend to share a bedroom.