Author Thread: ARE THERE REALLY HONEST, TRUSTWORTHY MEN STILL AVAILABLE?!
praise2Himonly

View Profile
History
ARE THERE REALLY HONEST, TRUSTWORTHY MEN STILL AVAILABLE?!
Posted : 26 May, 2018 01:22 PM

Hi, there. I'm really disheartened and frustrated right now.

So after 3 attempts to finding my best friend/soulmate/husband/lifetime partner, I'm starting to wonder if online dating is worth the effort or trouble that it's come close to causing me.

I say 3 attempts because for every attempt the guy turned out to be someone who tried to scam me for money. UGH!! And the horrible thing about it is that they come off disguising themselves as Christians! I don't know, I'm about ready to give up on this idea of online dating.

If my friend/soulmate/husband/lifetime partner is still out there, I hope we do eventually find each other.

At this stage of my life, I've become very particular about who I'm desiring. I'm not into just a dating relationship, and I can't and won't have interest in anyone who drinks because I was once a recovering alcoholic.

So, after all you've read, (please read my profile), if I've been able to pike your interest then let's chat. :)

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 May, 2018 05:03 PM

Hang in there! Don't give up! And don't stop praying and asking for wisdom. We are all in the same boat.

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 May, 2018 05:16 PM

God knows the plan He has for you.

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 May, 2018 05:17 PM

Well said.

777pyromaniac

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 May, 2018 07:02 PM

There are a few of us, and most of us are wondering if there are any good women out there who are seeking after God and looking for a man who's trying to do the same.

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 May, 2018 11:35 AM

Your not alone with those thoughts and I totally get where you're coming from. i know God has someone hand picked for me but still.......

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 May, 2018 02:17 AM

Unfortunately that is one of the downsides of it being a free site. I'm keeping my profile up but focusing more on meeting people the old fashioned way... :-)

kuyoro4real

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 May, 2018 05:22 AM

Hi my name is Kuyoro4real.

My sister in reply to your question, there are many honest, trustworthy men living among us today but then the question how to contact them, but mind you this issue is not for men alone, its involved both gender, we still have women who are not honest and trustworthy, this not to Say there are no honest and trustworthy women.

Now this are the solution method to apply to get honest, trustworthy men out there.

1. Fervent Prayer. Please try to go to God in prayer and ask him to connect you and show you sign to know the right honest man. God reveals the secret of men to his children

2. Good moral and character - Please be watchful and study him before you agree with him. The Bible say good seed will produce good fruit, while a bad seed will produce bad fruit. Don't be deceived, out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.

3. Genuine Christian- Please ensure that, he is not the pretending type. We have many people who claim to be Christians today but they are really not, they just proclaim it for their negative intentions. Remember the Bible says by their works they will be known.

4. Overcoming Pressure - Please ensure you over come pressure from friends, family and relatives because they can mislead you to the wrong person.

5. Patience - Patience is key to wait and hold unto God to lead us. Please don't be in a hurry, many have missed t the opportunity to get a honest man because they couldn't hold on. Galatians 6: 9 says that we should not be tired in holding unto the Lord, we shall reap blessings if we faint not.

In conclusion l pray that the almighty God will connect you to your heart desire kind of man that will give you joy, peace and both of you will live as a royal model to the younger generation, also extend my prayers to everyone under the same issue, God will dry your tears, grant your heart desires in Jesus name Amen.

God bless you all.

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 May, 2018 01:32 PM

Ya know what Jayzee? If the current state of my profile was not enough of an indication, I've given up on this site too. I remain here for amusement only. Although, unlike you, I have more or less given up in the real world, too.

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Jun, 2018 03:06 AM

Amen to that Kuyoro :) We all need God's help in finding the right person! God bless us all

Christinyou

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Jun, 2018 10:59 AM

So sorry to hear about your 3 attempts .I am sure there are many scams in this site and I have been contacted by them too but I know how to distinguish them. I would say do not give up and don't give a talk at all to those who seem doubtful . The Lord bless you and fill you with grace and peace.