Author Thread: I was heartbroken recently by a muslim man
naomienatasha

View Profile
History
I was heartbroken recently by a muslim man
Posted : 13 Jun, 2018 12:20 AM

pray for me my fellow brothers and sisters in christ. My heart was broken recently and i can only cry praying to God to heal me. I have let it go and i decided to find a Godly person,i know this is what God intends for me,someone we can grow together spiritually,pray together etc.

if you are here,inbox me,i live in bahrain but am from kenya,lets talk

oregonsben

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Jun, 2018 02:40 PM

The bible says to to be yoked together with unbelievers. I'm sorry you got hurt. Although i'm not sure what type of relationship, if any, you had with this muslim man, I would not become that close to anyone who is not Christian. god bless

oregonsben

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Jun, 2018 02:41 PM

i meant to say NOT to be yoked together. oops sorry

Chioniso

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Jun, 2018 05:35 AM

My sister, my advice to you is dont rush into a relationship. You will keep on experiencing heart breakings. Only one man in a hundred is faithful and its not easy to find that one man. So just take your time my sister. 6-33 of Mathew says seek first His kingdom and righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you. Most of those men you see wants to use you and dumps you.

Chioniso

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Jun, 2018 05:41 AM

In addition to the above, Naom my sister dont allow men see that you are desperate for them. They will continue using you. You are beautiful. Be desperate for God's word. Truely the Word will change your life for good.