Author Thread: Dinosaurs...
Admin

Dinosaurs...
Posted : 21 Jun, 2009 06:25 PM

This kind of goes along with the creation vs evolution post a little bit before this. I thought this was a little different so I'm making a new post.

So, earlier today I was talking with my sister about God and whatnot. (She is not a believer) We ended up on the topic of where dinosaurs fit in if God created everything. As she was referring to the "research/evidence of dinosaurs done by scientists/whoever".

Thoughts, discussion, anything!!

susieszoo

View Profile
History
Dinosaurs...
Posted : 19 Mar, 2012 04:30 PM

Just one more thing: TabiK: here's a link to some info on some of the soft tissue that's been found.

http://blog.drwile.com/?p=5161

A lot of the original links to Mary Schweitser's (not sure about the spelling) of the T-rex soft tissue have disappeared over the years.

View Profile
History
Dinosaurs...
Posted : 21 Jul, 2014 03:38 PM

Dinosaurs are mentioned in the bible. I would have to do the research of where to find it again but it was there. A pastor was preaching on it and I didn't believe it at first but it was there.

Zimneno

View Profile
History
Dinosaurs...
Posted : 23 Mar, 2016 03:47 AM

I agree with Ian777. Dinosaurs are still alive. Well, only a few. Take the lochness monster for an example.

Other than that there was once a missionary, who went to Africa. The villagers went out and caught one of those long necked dinosaurs whose name I have forgotten although I used to be a big time dinosaur fan when I was a kid. Anyway, the villagers went out and caught a dinosaur. and they all ate it.

Page : 1 2 3