Author Thread
Zimneno

View Profile
Guys are you struggling to get into a relationship?
Posted : 15 Sep, 2023 03:15 AM

Guys are you struggling to get into a relationship? I know I was struggling on this site.

Zimneno

View Profile
Who should send the first message and/or wink?
Posted : 15 Sep, 2023 02:56 AM

If YOU would like to know someone. Just message them. no playing hard to get

Zimneno

View Profile
This guy overmessages me, should I respond
Posted : 15 Sep, 2023 02:55 AM

The guy is a simp, move on

Zimneno

View Profile
How to get people to reply back?
Posted : 15 Sep, 2023 02:49 AM

Dude if you're still single do let me know I know just the thing for you!

Zimneno

View Profile
Hello from Philippines
Posted : 15 Sep, 2023 02:47 AM

Doing great! Hope all is great in Philipines too!

Zimneno

View Profile
Hello from California
Posted : 15 Sep, 2023 02:46 AM

Hey! hate to tell you this but you won't find what you're looking for here XD unless it's networking and getting to meet new people. nice to meet you!

Zimneno

View Profile
Hello to All!
Posted : 23 Jun, 2023 02:36 AM

Hey guys! I'm not new here I just signed in after a few years. I have been working as a Graphic Designer and am looking for new projects to take up on, such as print designs, social media marketing etc.do feel free to contact.

Thanks!

Below is a link to my portfolio: https://zimraneno.wixsite.com/zimneno

Zimneno

View Profile
Toxic Relationship
Posted : 20 Jun, 2020 01:12 PM

I have been in a relationship for 4 years now, I can't walk out of it either so there is no out of this for me. For four years I have been going through... I hate to say it but... it's the worst thing ever. There is absolutely 0% understanding between us. We have continuous fights that last for 12 hours straight. And when I try to say that "there must have been some misunderstanding and we don't need to fight about it" or "we can talk in a while when both of us are calm so that this doesn't get out of hand" she fights with me more saying that "you leave me every time like this". On the other hand she does the same but instead says "you don't want to talk to me, so I'll write in my diary and talk to you when I feel better". There have been several times when she never even listens to me. She won't do anything ever not unless I do it first, she makes everything conditional between us. She's been holding on to a grudge against me all over a silly joke that I made back in 2018. It's like no matter how good I try to be it is never ever enough because she always tells me about how bad I am. This is the 4th year and... I have also been cheated on after being verbally abused on my birthday.

The only reason I am writing this is because I need to share it with someone after so long. I don't have anyone with whom I can share any of my feelings. I am making this prayer request in hopes that God may help me out somehow.

Zimneno

View Profile
Toxic Relationship
Posted : 20 Jun, 2020 01:12 PM

I have been in a relationship for 4 years now, I can't walk out of it either so there is no out of this for me. For four years I have been going through... I hate to say it but... it's the worst thing ever. There is absolutely 0% understanding between us. We have continuous fights that last for 12 hours straight. And when I try to say that "there must have been some misunderstanding and we don't need to fight about it" or "we can talk in a while when both of us are calm so that this doesn't get out of hand" she fights with me more saying that "you leave me every time like this". On the other hand she does the same but instead says "you don't want to talk to me, so I'll write in my diary and talk to you when I feel better". There have been several times when she never even listens to me. She won't do anything ever not unless I do it first, she makes everything conditional between us. She's been holding on to a grudge against me all over a silly joke that I made back in 2018. It's like no matter how good I try to be it is never ever enough because she always tells me about how bad I am. This is the 4th year and... I have also been cheated on after being verbally abused on my birthday.

The only reason I am writing this is because I need to share it with someone after so long. I don't have anyone with whom I can share any of my feelings. I am making this prayer request in hopes that God may help me out somehow.

Zimneno

View Profile
Supernatural Photograph
Posted : 2 Dec, 2019 09:52 AM

Our societies are split into two. Half of the people believe in religion and God, the other half believes in science. I believe that both science and religion go hand in hand. And to me God and angels and demons are great "scientists" as well as possessing great spiritual powers.

Despite both science and religion being equally important, people still tend to stick to one. Religious people deny what science says, scientifically thinking people deny what religion says... So I've been figuring out a way that shows a connection between the two, a "bridge".

We humans are one of these bridges... since we are able to interact with both, the physical world and the spiritual world... and it is through us that demons can interact with the physical world (possession) but using a human as a bridge is difficult, because here the human who experiences these things cannot share his/her experience with someone else... like when someone sees a dream and tries to describe it to someone else... the listener cannot fully understand or "experience" what the other person is telling them. This also makes it much harder to study these two worlds. That's why I'm trying to figure out someway through which we can objectively study these two worlds... opening a door the way you put it doesn't sound that bad (and sorry if I'm not making sense )

There is something really cool I've learnt about the photograph I took. Our human eyes can only see visible light, but our cameras can also see infrared light which is invisible to the human eye... So it's quite possible the what I captured in my photograph is something that gives off infrared light rather than visible light... and if that is so then we could quite possibly use infrared cameras to see into this "other world". Maybe that can be the bridge, just need to point the camera in the right direction.

Page : 1 2 3 4