Author Thread: Don
Blessedgal19

View Profile
History
Don
Posted : 23 Jul, 2018 12:26 AM

It was 2013 when I had a broken engagement with a filipino guy. He is a pastor, and I was in my one year of internship. By God's grace I was able to go through with the pain and shame.

A year after, my sister who is also a Pastor, shared to me about her friend who met a guy in this site, CDFF. She told me to try registering in the site. At first, I was just at her, ignoring her suggestion. But later on, she convinced me and I tried. If I'm not mistaken, it was 2014 when I created my first profile in this site. I was still exploring and I was flattered that many are sending me messages only to find out that most of them were not sincere. They just wanted fun. That time, I already finished my Bible College and I was teaching in a Christian school.

A year after, my sister introduced to me again a new dating site named, Findloveasia.com. I tried to register in that site to, and had the same experience. Then, I discovered another dating site named oasis.com. I tried to register in that site and there I met a man from UK, who I thought was the only man of my life.

The phase of our story was very fast. We started chatting November 2016 and after a week we were committed in a serious relationship. We made plans. I introduced him to my family through a video chat in facebook messenger and he did the same to me. I was very happy. I was really in love with him but later on, I noticed that we were having disagreements in our faith.

Faith is very important to me, but that time I was blinded with my emotion. I was so overwhelmed that I had a british boyfriend and he's very kind and sweet and affectionate. I did not realized that I was already compromising my faith and my commitment.

April 2017, he arrived here in the Philippines, met my family and we got engaged. I was so happy, I was so inlove that I was so willing to give up everything for Him, even my commitment of being a pastor. I left my ministry in the church, decided to look for a job in preparation for our plans to get married and to apply for a visa to UK.

He stayed for almost a month. We spent almost of our time with the family. He made a promises and commitments.

Blessedgal19

View Profile
History
Don
Posted : 23 Jul, 2018 12:46 AM

ohhhh.... sorry, guys I accidentally pressed the Enter button while typing... I will be posting again the complete story... :-) Hope you will enjoy and learn from my experience...