Author Thread: why reject Mr. Nice Guy?
Admin

why reject Mr. Nice Guy?
Posted : 20 Oct, 2018 07:27 PM

A question for all you Christian ladies out there. As you think about the question I'm about to ask, please read the following scriptures. God tells us to love and be kind, the bible pounds love into our heads and gives us examples of how to love but when us men act the way God tells us to we get labeled Mr. Nice Guy and rejected. If Christian women really wants Godly men then why do y'all keep rejecting the Mr. Nice Guy types? Always been curious about this!

Galatians 5:22-23 (AKJV)

22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, 23 meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

Ocean17

View Profile
History
why reject Mr. Nice Guy?
Posted : 25 Oct, 2018 06:56 PM

Thank you for the explaination. No judgement. Separated is separated. Miracles happen all the time.

I've shared the same comment with another man and he thanked me for the insight, said he would wait until all was complete and has since signed off.

I will sincerely pray for you brother in Christ!

View Profile
History
why reject Mr. Nice Guy?
Posted : 25 Oct, 2018 07:47 PM

I do not believe in divorce for just any little thing, I felt so bad about my separation so I studied every scripture I could find about divorce. The only biblical grounds for divorce given by Jesus is fornication. Do you know that God Himself divorced Israel? If God can divorce Israel then I don't feel to bad about divorcing my ex. I am a forgiving man so I forgive her but I do not want her back and the divorce will take place. I do not have a hardened heart towards her but I am moving on. Separated because you got upset is one thing but separated because you're marriage is biblically over is a whole other story. My estranged ex-wife did not like me as Mr Nice Guy, she absolutely hated it all because her ex-husband had hurt her really bad and turned her heart ice cold. She wasn't a bad person, she just didn't feel she deserved a guy being nice to her so she pushed me away which upset me and caused me to start fussing at and ignoring her. She held what he done to her against me and it hurt deeply. Ungodly actions caused ungodly actions and she chose to 32nd the marriage. This whole post is to find out why women reject Mr Nice Guy, not to condemn anybody for being on this site while being separated. In every relationship I've ever been in I've gave everything I had and treated them like royalty but it was never good enough and eveyone of them rejected the kindness. I've always wondered why. No woman wants to give a clear cut answer, they just want to bash some guy from their past and blame the Mr Nice Guy because he'll stand by and take it then they'll make out like he's weak and walk away. Or he'll get sick of being mistreated and get upset then she'll lay all the blame on him and make out like he's been faking being nice the whole time. It's a no win situation for Mr Nice Guy but God tells us to be nice anyways. I have found out that even most Christian's ignore the word of God and handle a relationship in the flesh with the ways of the world. Thank you for your prayers. God bless.

Page : 1 2 3