Author Thread: Christian site dating
Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Christian site dating
Posted : 26 Oct, 2018 12:20 PM

Why is it so many men are on Christian sites yet they don't practice Christianity?. Having a good relationship with Jesus Christ Jesus means living according to His Word the Holy Bible. Why would a Christian woman want to be Unequally Yoked together with him ?

View Profile
History
Christian site dating
Posted : 26 Oct, 2018 01:17 PM

I seen a handful of women here that were not Christian too. So its not just guys.

What I can say is that not all Christians have the same level of commitment and faith. One may not be seen as Christian to you, but to one of lesser faith they my be seen as Christian. I know it sounds sad, but its the truth. Many clam to be Christian don't even know what it means to be saved let alone how to live their lives like Christ. Most of my family is like this and if I start preaching to them on how to live their lives they get really mad and tell me to stop. Yet they claim to be Christian

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Christian site dating
Posted : 26 Oct, 2018 03:31 PM

Thanks for your reply I realize what you are saying but is do very true and it is sad what some people do and say they are Christia. Keep praying for your family God can change hearts. I have family members that are saved they read their Bible and under good Shepard leadership.

My problem is why get on any Christian site. When. Many are not even Christian people. I have read Profiles here.

I met a couple of Scammers, but I know them after a couple of messages.

Lol.

View Profile
History
Christian site dating
Posted : 28 Oct, 2018 04:27 PM

Is the answer not patently obvious? Satan hates marriage in the Lord, because the gospel has marked prominence through the husband and wife who portray the relationship between Christ and his church.

Satan's strategy here is to keep the mystery long hidden by destroying marriages before the first seed is sown. The enemy has stationed deceitful workers to approach the children of the kingdom and prevent them from effectively finding each other. The tares are all too prevalent; male and female.

View Profile
History
Christian site dating
Posted : 28 Oct, 2018 05:35 PM

"My problem is why get on any Christian site. When. Many are not even Christian people. I have read Profiles here."

Why do sinners go to church? Maybe we should take the opportunity to perch the word of the Lord to them?

I know that Id like too. But I lack the skills to and tend to be way to Old Testament fire and brimstone witch tends to drive others away.

dedicated2U

View Profile
History
Christian site dating
Posted : 20 Nov, 2018 04:21 PM

I agree. Where has courtship gone? I have met so many online who a rock would know god more than they and be more kind and faithful too. The men are not men nor are they looking for Christian women. I love Jesus but that does not mean I am a cold fish if I was married. But I do not call intimacy recreation so that is strange that I will not hop from man to man. I believe in living my faith and is why my husband left me after he denied Jesus and left to live with a married woman. I was a widow before and that man was never faithful either in his life but I have always been a faithful wife.

View Profile
History
Christian site dating
Posted : 11 Dec, 2018 11:01 AM

Who are you to define what Christianity looks like? I mean you have your idea of what the Christian life looks like, and I assume it's shared by (or even came from) your church; but there's a whole spectrum of interpretation out there, some of which you won't consider Christian, and to others you wouldn't seem it either. But it matters not what you, they or I say about it because ultimately who are we? Romans 14:4