Author Thread: What is your view on self - abuse?
Admin

What is your view on self - abuse?
Posted : 13 Dec, 2018 04:40 PM

Since the word is censored here, I mean stimulating yourself to achieve sexual pleasure. I am completely opposed to this practice on both the practical and the spiritual level,but I would like to know what other people here think. I think it is very important to have the right attitude towards this vice.

Kateryna_1979

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Feb, 2019 03:13 PM

The relationship of husband and wife - this is a great secret Relationship of Jesus Christ to the church.

One of the translations of Malakia - by this word you need to understand “those who koh themselves will be corrupted by prodigal sweets, or masturbators.”

Keeping Your Bodies Holy and Honored

1. God intended all righteous forms of sexual expression only for the marriage bed. Handicrafts abduct intimacy.

The expression of sexual satisfaction, manifested in Peak, is a gift from God (1 Tim. 4: 2-5), intended for men and wives in the context of intimate relationships in marriage (Gen. 2:23; Song. 8: 4-6; 1 Cor. 7: 2-3; Heb. 13: 4). If people get the Peak out of the act of love within the framework of the marriage union, this act becomes simply self-gratification, apart from its purpose of creating intimacy. Obtaining sexual pleasure should be the result of the strong desire of your spouse, not the desire of the sensation itself.

“But in order to avoid fornication, each have his own wife, and each have his own husband. The husband render to the wife due pity; and the wife is like the husband. ”(1 Cor. 7: 2-3)

“Marriage is honorable in all, and the bed is immaculate; but fornicators and adulterers God judges. (Heb. 13: 4

2. Sexual intimacy between husband and wife indicates love between Christ and His Church. Substitute masturbation marital intimate relationships diminish God's glory.

The most important reason why the expression of sexual satisfaction through Peak should be only in the context of marriage is that the desire for sex is given to reflect the intimate nature (“one flesh”) of the love between Christ and His Church (Eph. 5 : 21-22). When masturbation replaces marital intimacy, it reduces God's glory in sexual enjoyment by using God's good gift outside of God’s marriage data (see Jer. 31: 32-33; Ezek. 16: 30-32; Os. 2:13 -14, 16, 20).

“Therefore a man will leave his father and mother and cling to his wife, and there will be two one flesh. This mystery is great; I speak in relation to Christ and to the Church. ”(Eph. 5: 31-32)

“Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah, not such a covenant as ... they broke, although I remained in union with them, says the Lord.” (Jer. 31: 31-32 )

Preserving sexual intimacy only for the marital bed preserves intimate relationships and the willingness to serve your spouse. Masturbation destroys both.

As noted, Peak outside the marital bed destroys the intimate, intimate nature of sex, which is its basis (1 Cor. 7: 3-4). Abstinence from masturbation helps cleanse your desires (1 Cor. 9:27). It also helps to ensure that a person’s desire to make love with his spouse is intended for intimacy in the covenant through service and reverence, and through receiving love from him or her (Matthew 20:28; John 13: 14-16) . And it reminds couples that their spouses are not given to them as an object for exploitation, but as partners in the covenant, about which they should care, protect, and respect (Ephesians 5:25, 28, 33; see also Gen. 2:24 ).

“But I tame and enslave my body, so that, preaching to others, I myself will not be unworthy.” (1 Cor. 9:27)

“Because the Son of Man came not to be served, but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many.” (Matthew 20:28)

“Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the Church and gave Himself for her ... So husbands should love their wives as their bodies: he who loves his wife loves himself ... So each of you may love your wife as yourself; and the wife be afraid of her husband. ”(Ephesians 5:25, 28, 33)

4 .. Jesus called his followers to protect themselves from lascivious masturbation, and Paul called on Christians to keep their sexual organs in holiness and honor.

Only “the pure in heart ... God shall be discerned” (Matt. 5: 8). Jesus seems to bind the hand to lust when he says that looking at a woman with lust is a sin, and then instructs his disciples to carefully watch their eyes and hands so that they can save themselves for life (Matthew 5: 27-30 ). Similarly, Paul emphasizes that holiness, manifested in sexual purity, is God's will for every person, and therefore calls on believers to “keep their vessel in holiness and honor” (1 Thess. 4: 3-5; see also Romans. 6: 19-22) “Try to have ... holiness, without which no one will see the Lord” (Heb. 12:14).

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Feb, 2019 03:05 PM

I'm glad I found a sexual topic on here to comment on cause I have some concerns myself. I have always been a believer in God but really have never lived a Christian life until a year ago so of course I've had plenty of sex in the past. I know sex is wrong in the Bible but does anyone else here really miss it? I do and I hate the thought of never having sex again the rest of my life. I feel like touch is so much a necessity in life, sex is good exercise, relieves stress. I can't help it, it seems unfair to me. Think about those who have always lived a good Christian life but never marry, they will miss out on a great experience

Page : 1 2