Author Thread: can we find a single virtuous woman on CDFF, faithful and full of modesty who fears God and who is honest with herself? does she really exist here? Too much false appearance of women who say Christian? their appearances in their profile say the opposite of their character. analyzes with our eyes Spiritual and non-carnal
Admin

can we find a single virtuous woman on CDFF, faithful and full of modesty who fears God and who is honest with herself? does she really exist here? Too much false appearance of women who say Christian? their appearances in their profile say the opposite of their character. analyzes with our eyes Spiritual and non-carnal
Posted : 23 Dec, 2018 12:24 PM

before I write this message I prayed to receive those whom God wanted to tell me exactly, after his answer by revelations he makes me understand by going to his word in the Bible in proverb chapter 31: 30: Grace is misleading, and beauty is vain; The woman who fears the Lord is the one to be praised. and I do not stop I have continued and I finally found some things that opened my heart and my mind: Grace is deceptive, and beauty is vain; the woman who fears the Lord is the one to be praised. Proverbs 31:30

It is a very thorny subject that we must approach with great wisdom but also with firmness. Many compromises and sufferings result, in the body of Christ, from the abandonment of the vision of God by women.

Today, they want to be "liberated", "modern" and do not seek to answer the call of God for their lives, preferring the freedoms offered by this contemporary world. But how should the woman be according to the heart of God? To fully understand this message, I would like to share with you some examples of women quoted in the word of God.

First, I would like to take the example of Eve. If we read again in Genesis 2:18 that the word speaks to us, "The LORD God said, It is not good for a man to be alone; I will help him like him. " So, the woman must be an aid to her husband. That is to say that she must give her support, she must support him, assist him and facilitate his task. It is written "a helper like him", it shows the will of God to give him an important role with her husband. Together they form two solid pillars to support the hearth, two ropes tied together in the main rope, our Lord, hold fast in the trials.

Secondly, I would like to take the example of Ruth. His loving, respectful and virtuous attitude was a living testimony. When we read in Ruth 2:11 it says, "Boaz said to him, All the things that you have done for your mother-in-law since the death of your husband, and how you left your father and your mother, and the country of your birth, to go to a people you did not know before. " Her way of life, her self-denial for the benefit of her mother-in-law and her obedience (Ruth 3: 5) will make her an heir to the divine promise.

Third, I would like to take the example of Ester. Despite her high social position, she did not hesitate to put her life in danger to save her people because she feared and obeyed God. Let's read his answer to Mordechai in Esther 4:16 "Go, gather all the Jews who are in Susa, and fast with me, without eating or drinking for three days, neither night nor day. I, too, will fast with my maidservants, then enter the king's house, notwithstanding the law; and if I must perish, I will perish. Esther has placed her trust in God by using a powerful weapon: prayer and fasting.

Fourth, let's take Marthe and Mary as an example where the Lord stopped to eat. What does the Lord teach us? Let's read in Luke 10: 41-42 "The Lord answered him, Martha, Martha, you worry and you get agitated for many things. Only one thing is necessary. Mary has chosen the good part, which will not be taken away from her. Marie was able to distinguish what was most important and leave for a time all the agitation of this materialistic world to put herself at the feet of the Lord and listen to the good news. She chose a spiritual food much stronger than any carnal food.

We could take many other examples of women according to the heart of God, quoted in the Bible, but what more can we say about what the Lord expects of a woman according to his heart? The Lord expects her to be:

Support and help for her husband (Genesis 2:18)

Loving, generous and charitable (Proverbs 31:20)

Obedient and hardworking (Psalms 128: 3, Proverbs 31:19 and 28)

Virtuous, gentle, and not irritable (Proverbs 12: 4, Proverbs 21:19, Proverbs 31:10)

Intelligent, Counselor and Provident (Proverbs 19:14, Proverbs 31:16)

Subject to the authority of her husband and God (Ephesians 5: 22-23)

Wise and decently dressed (Proverbs 14: 1, 1 Timothy 2: 9-10)

Busy in prayer and listening to the word (Luke 10: 41-42, Acts 1:14)

It is therefore a heavy responsibility that gives the Lord to the woman and far from placing it in the background; it attributes an important role that she must not ignore. So it is important to place our eyes in the right place to keep a spiritual vision that gives value to the woman. Instead of seeking glory and freedom in this world of perdition, she has the opportunity to find happiness and peace in God�s plans.

View Profile
History
can we find a single virtuous woman on CDFF, faithful and full of modesty who fears God and who is honest with herself? does she really exist here? Too much false appearance of women who say Christian? their appearances in their profile say the opposite of their character. analyzes with our eyes Spiritual and non-carnal
Posted : 23 Dec, 2018 11:06 PM

Don't despair. There are a lot of virtuous women out there on this site. Be forewarned, though, that there are a lot of scammers here, too. Just try to get to know any woman you might be interested in before jumping to any conclusion. Just be thankful to the women who posts pictures. From there you'll be able to gauge who's modest or not, so it's less work for you. 😉

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Dec, 2018 07:12 AM

Men too are scummers

Its good to be strict and stick within the Christian approach to dating and courtship.