Author Thread: Video Chatting
Queenos

View Profile
History
Video Chatting
Posted : 1 Feb, 2019 11:46 AM

I am very slow to give out my number. The reason is that if you have a real psycho on your hands, they're harder to get rid of if they have personal information. But if I make an email exclusively for dating sites and chatting, I can easily walk away. And I have been harrassed through both forms of communication to atest to the easy of dismissal.

So I was asking a guy to video chat on here. He cursed me out.

I like to video chat because I can see someone's facial expressions that way. I once talked on the phone with a guy that made my toes curl to merely hear his voice. But what was detrimental was the silences. Once I saw him on video chat I knew I was not safe with this man; me nor my child. His body language and facial expressions told me far more than a phone convo could. I miss his voice but I felt safer after we stopped communicating.

I say that to say this: "Taking the convo off the site" doesn't mean scammer, liar, psycho or some similar villiany. It could just mean that the person on the other end is being cautious. That they want to meet you in safe ways while they get to know you.

JDTRUTHWRITER

View Profile
History
Video Chatting
Posted : 1 Feb, 2019 02:49 PM

First of all, the so-called CHRISTIAN that would curse you out is WAY out of line.

I understand your point....it's important to be cautious.

However I NEVER ask a man....he has to ask ME to talk...on the phone. and I, too have online phones...I don't do a lot of conversation BEFORE I meet someone. I just need to know initially do I like the voice, interaction and flow of conversation...then go from there......if not I politely let him know we're not a match.

dedicated2U

View Profile
History
Video Chatting
Posted : 23 Feb, 2019 02:37 AM

Yes that is so true. While some before I get to write back I see they've been banned wow some mean scary slimers slink through. Preying on hearts trying to take money soul strength our body which if we say we are not going to give to them any of the above they never should curse threaten harass stalk us if they ever truly knew what love was.