Author Thread: does true love still exist?
Admin

does true love still exist?
Posted : 17 Mar, 2019 08:20 AM

It was January this year 2019 when I joined this site when I was almost giving up. I had never picked interest in joining any dating site. After being so much heart broken,I joined this site and after just few days, I received messages from a number of people. So I chose one who seemed serious from a different country. We started chatting on whatsapp to get to know each other. Suddenly,this gentleman told me he wanted to see me immediately and said in March,he is visiting me. I am a teacher from Uganda. I told him that he can visit me during the holiday(May) and he agreed. I was totally surprised on women's day( March 8th) when he sent me pictures of an already paid for ticket travelling to Uganda. Before that,he had told me about a doctor ( from the same country as he is) but working in Uganda.That followed total silence. No more chatting since then. His phone is off and he has never contacted me since then. He even never called me to tell me anything about his change of date.I just saw pics of an air ticket already paid for. I am really tired of this.I am a nice lady,trustworthy,loving,caring,God fearing, but I really don't know why this happens to me.I have asked myself many questions; D

Minister_Boaz^

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Apr, 2019 07:17 AM

I'm really sorry to hear about your experience with this person. To answer your question, I do think true love still exists. God just wants to give it to you on His terms. We try to force things or speed up the process with these dating sites when that may not be a part of His plan. Continue to seek the Lord and hear from Him when it comes to your life partner. He'll reveal him in due time.

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Apr, 2019 08:58 AM

Thanks for that response. God bless you.