Author Thread: does true love still exist?
Admin

does true love still exist?
Posted : 17 Mar, 2019 08:21 AM

It was January this year 2019 when I joined this site when I was almost giving up. I had never picked interest in joining any dating site. After being so much heart broken,I joined this site and after just few days, I received messages from a number of people. So I chose one who seemed serious from a different country. We started chatting on whatsapp to get to know each other. Suddenly,this gentleman told me he wanted to see me immediately and said in March,he is visiting me. I am a teacher from Uganda. I told him that he can visit me during the holiday(May) and he agreed. I was totally surprised on women's day( March 8th) when he sent me pictures of an already paid for ticket travelling to Uganda. Before that,he had told me about a doctor ( from the same country as he is) but working in Uganda.That followed total silence. No more chatting since then. His phone is off and he has never contacted me since then. He even never called me to tell me anything about his change of date.I just saw pics of an air ticket already paid for. I am really tired of this.I am a nice lady,trustworthy,loving,caring,God fearing, but I really don't know why this happens to me.I have asked myself many questions; D

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Mar, 2019 08:06 AM

Just go on with your life as if nothing happened. If he shows up in your doorstep then well and good. If not, then good riddance. Dont expect too much from online dating. It's a cruel world out there. But there are still lots of good people here, so dont despair.

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Mar, 2019 02:49 AM

Online dating requires a heart of steel. You will face many disappointments, so you better be prepared for that.

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Mar, 2019 02:49 AM

Online dating requires a heart of steel. You will face many disappointments, so you better be prepared for that.

LaughterIsGoodMedici

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Mar, 2019 01:18 AM

Online dating requires a heart of steel. You may face many disappointments, so you better be prepared for that.

musician47

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Apr, 2019 09:47 AM

Sure does echo in here.

Princess1957

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Apr, 2019 02:12 PM

I am hearing that same sound many cruel people who don't have a clue what they are really dealing with

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Apr, 2019 09:04 PM

It's really sad when someone plays with someone's feelings. Now my prayer is :requesting God to keep such people away from me. It's working.

alekk3

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Jun, 2019 09:48 AM

I know it seems romantic for someone to actually be writing or corresponding with you from a foreign country. If it works out, it is a good thing. However, it is best to date a man or a woman that you can meet easily. Also, watch out for people who are scammers.