Author Thread: Already asked Cattleman this... Now it's your turn
Admin

Already asked Cattleman this... Now it's your turn
Posted : 25 Jun, 2009 06:04 PM

Why, when your perusing the pic's of the opposite sex and ya see someone that you might want to find out more about. Your readin their info and ya get to the AGE and it states: 18 to 35, when they themselves are 55?

Ugh..... What Is Up With That Noise????? Wouldn't you prefer to meet someone closer to your age so you have just a "tad" more common ground, interests, etc...

Guess I must be nuts or somthin -- Could very well be......

ayngrady

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Jun, 2009 07:03 PM

you noticed that too?!

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Jun, 2009 09:21 PM

It's strange for sure imHis53, can anyone say REDFLAG??? lol

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Jun, 2009 09:22 PM

It's strange for sure ImHis53, can anyone say REDFLAG??? lol

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Jun, 2009 09:23 PM

It's strange for sure ImHis53, can anyone say REDFLAG??? :stop:

slj3_1

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Jun, 2009 09:25 PM

Ladies,

I'm finding out that I am too old for men my age.

It's not just here either, it's everywhere.

I don't know what those old guys are gonna do when they find themselves allllllllll aloooonnnnne and they're just creepy old men.

Good luck, Sandy

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Jun, 2009 09:28 PM

Sorry itchy trigger finger.... or maybe I'm just nervous and trying to hide something... lol

gracefreedme

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Jun, 2009 01:50 AM

I guess I don't look at any of the guys profiles so this was kind of a surprise. Would you call it wishful thinking? If I ever do remarry I want a WOMAN that will join by my side in ministry and be my partner in life. I don't want a spouse that I feel like I have to raise like a child.

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Jun, 2009 05:33 AM

I don't think you're crazy at all...I don't think YOU think you're crazy either!lol...Cause if you're crazy then the world must be crazy because these days its almost "accepted" that older men pursue not just younger women but in many cases teenage girls and thats how its been for many, many years! Thats why its important for women to look deep before the leap especially if they have young children in the home!

I meanl...seriously...think about it: Older women are called baracudas when they seek company of younger men. Older women are said to "look old" men are said to look distinguished. We celebrate the Woody Allen's of the world and our magazine covers and television shows are taken with images of young girls painted up to look 30 and men often unashamedly pursue women who sport body shapes of preadolescent girls (flat chested, thin as a rail) and well this is a christian website so we won't get into the brazilian wax theories...my question is WHAT ELSE SHOULD WE EXPECT when read these profiles?

I guess on the humourous side it is a bit funny...I was reading the profile of one guy on here who was my age --------well actually a few years older (53) and he would only accept profiles from "women" 18-25. All I can say is "ladies be prayerful when you bring these guys into your lives and those of your children">:prayingf:

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Jun, 2009 04:16 PM

Elisee -- U are sooooooooooooooooooo on to something there. Maybe it's them trying to recapture their youth. Yea well....Good luck with that - NOT!

Personally, I would much prefer someone close to my age that I can grow old with gracefully. I think there's something to be said for that.

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Jun, 2009 12:39 AM

I guess my answer is a little different and I can only speak for myself but I my profile I left my age preference open just in case God has someone out there that's older than me, but remember marriage is based on love not age (well at least it should be, people make mistakes)....seems so many people have forgotten that these days