Author Thread: S.A.G.A. For YA
SylliaTheFae

View Profile
History
S.A.G.A. For YA
Posted : 2 May, 2019 09:49 PM

I decided to start this topic because it seems my wishes for a S.A.G.A. forum will never come to fruition. Thus, this is a safe place for all members of the S.A.G.A. community to have a safe place to talk! Any hate comments will not be tolerated, and I will do my best to remove them.

SylliaTheFae

View Profile
History
S.A.G.A. For YA
Posted : 20 May, 2019 07:00 AM

I highly doubt anyone will ever leave any sort of comment here, but just in case... Hello, my lovely LGBTQIA+ friends! My name is Syllia, and I ask that you refer to me with they/them pronouns. I am a nonbinary genderfluid individual who identifies as Panromantic Demisexual. It's a pleasure to meet you!

ChildOfTheNight

View Profile
History
S.A.G.A. For YA
Posted : 31 May, 2019 10:15 AM

THIS IS SO COOL, TYSM FOR DOING THIS!!! Hi!u name's Astrus, I'm a demiboy preferring he/him pronouns, and I'm biromantic asexual!

View Profile
History
S.A.G.A. For YA
Posted : 1 Jun, 2019 05:28 AM

S.A.G.A.?

ChildOfTheNight

View Profile
History
S.A.G.A. For YA
Posted : 1 Jun, 2019 07:00 AM

S.A.G.A. ~ Sexuality and Gender Acceptance. It's a way of referring to the LGBTQIA+ community without leaving out anyone!

View Profile
History
S.A.G.A. For YA
Posted : 5 Jun, 2019 08:02 AM

Hey it's nice to meet you. May I ask what is a biromantic asexual & Panromantic Demisexual? I think I've heard what asexual means but I haven't heard the other ones before.

View Profile
History
S.A.G.A. For YA
Posted : 5 Jun, 2019 08:13 AM

Oh & I really enjoyed reading both of your profiles! I love fairytales, forests, poetry & star gazing too I've always wanted to go to a renaissance fair :)

ChildOfTheNight

View Profile
History
S.A.G.A. For YA
Posted : 8 Jun, 2019 11:34 PM

Demiboy ~ Someone who is mostly male but has some other gender mixed in as well, basically I'm mostly a man but I have some woman aspects too.

Biromantic ~ Romantic attraction to two genders, male and female in my case!

Asexual ~ Not experiencing sexual attraction, basically I don't want a sexual relationship and being in a sexual relationship makes me uncomfortable.

It's really really nice to meet you!!!

ChildOfTheNight

View Profile
History
S.A.G.A. For YA
Posted : 8 Jun, 2019 11:35 PM

Demiboy ~ Someone who is mostly male but has some other gender mixed in as well, basically I'm mostly a man but I have some woman aspects too.

Biromantic ~ Romantic attraction to two genders, male and female in my case!

Asexual ~ Not experiencing sexual attraction, basically I don't want a sexual relationship and being in a sexual relationship makes me uncomfortable.

It's really really nice to meet you!!!

SylliaTheFae

View Profile
History
S.A.G.A. For YA
Posted : 8 Jun, 2019 11:39 PM

It seems we are both on at the same time, Astrus!

Someone who is panromantic experiences romantic attraction to all people regardless of gender, thus the phrase "personality over parts". Someone who is demisexual experiences sexual attraction only after forming a strong bond with another. Tis a pleasure to meet one as kind as yourself!

View Profile
History
S.A.G.A. For YA
Posted : 16 Jul, 2019 04:25 PM

Hi y'all. Begging your indulgence as I am not a "Young Adult" regardless of how "young" I am. As this is a "text" forum and as such cannot adequately convey mood or emotion, I can only hope that my intent will not be misconstrued, considering I am a heterosexual male. As a Christian who does his best to understand and follow God's word, I am thrilled to see this topic. To the best of my knowledge and understanding, God loves each and every member of his creation, without exception. Period. Full stop. End of discussion, no debate.

However, if I were to lust over another man's wife, in my heart I have already committed adultery. That doesn't mean God hates me, but He definitely hates my "act" or "sin" if you will. Anyone who, in any way, hates you or disrespects you, should not call themselves a Christian. That having been said, however, any physical / sexual expression of love other than between a husband and wife, is not blessed by God. I believe the person who coined the phrase "Hate the sin, not the sinner" only got it half right, because from my understanding of the Holy Bible, we are taught to hate the sin, LOVE the sinner (which includes every living breathing human being BTW, Romans 3:9 - 18). We all have crosses to bear in life, whether they be physical, emotional, challenges, weaknesses, and some carry theirs better than others. Scientifically, you'd be hard pressed to find anyone who is 100% male or female, as our genetic code is a combination of our father and mother from whom we came, and as such we are all a combination of both male and female attributes, emotional, psychological and physiological. For example, if you see a woman with a virtually non-existent rear end, that is a male attribute. Likewise, a man with thick arms, that is a female attribute. We are all made up of a mish mash of both female and male attributes, and we need both to have a healthy life, emotionally, psychologically etc.

Page : 1 2