Author Thread: What do women prefer
Admin

What do women prefer
Posted : 10 May, 2019 12:42 PM

Do you prefer a good looking guy or a guy who is good to you? Be honest!

View Profile
History
What do women prefer
Posted : 10 May, 2019 08:25 PM

A gentleman with a good heart of course! Beauty fades, but our character in Jesus will lasts forever.

Marcouse

View Profile
History
What do women prefer
Posted : 27 May, 2019 02:40 PM

Women like security, 1 : 1 solvency ratios and financial endurance. Also a man that tells them what they want to hear with game.

Why else do you think so many fall for bad boys?

All traits that mean a man can provide for a family, a man who is too nice won't fare too well in life generally.

View Profile
History
What do women prefer
Posted : 20 Jun, 2019 04:13 AM

It really depends on the character of a woman. However, I am a woman who wants a respectable man. And, I belive most women do.

View Profile
History
What do women prefer
Posted : 20 Jun, 2019 04:13 AM

It really depends on the character of a woman. However, I am a woman who wants a respectable man. And, I belive most women do.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
What do women prefer
Posted : 20 Jun, 2019 10:35 AM

For me there has to be a mixture of things attraction, personality, character and compatability etc...

View Profile
History
What do women prefer
Posted : 22 Jun, 2019 06:31 AM

We all have preferences and we should not lie about that we as human wants someone who we are physically attracted to.

For me, I will choose someone who has substance. Not necessarily handsome but someone who carries himself well in a sense that I will eventually find him attractive because of his good nature and qualities.

KaraZorEl

View Profile
History
What do women prefer
Posted : 25 Aug, 2019 09:18 AM

Looks are often the first thing anyone notices about someone else, at least in real life. In that instance you will often know someone's looks before their personality. That said, a bad personality can ruin good looks, and a good personality can make someone that you initially didn't find attractive become very attractive.

Online, there may not always be a picture and then you are only able to base your attraction to someone based on their personality.

It really comes down to the heart of the woman. Is she looking for eye candy, or is she looking for someone who will love and cherish her?