Author Thread: A challenge to cupcakeme
Admin

A challenge to cupcakeme
Posted : 19 May, 2019 04:44 AM

Hi cupcake, i hope you are up for this.

1 John 4 verse 1 says to TEST or to try the spirits.

John16 verses 12 - 15, the Holy Spirit will lead believers into all truth.

Read John 15 verses 1- 5, then tell me what you believe the Holy Spirit empowered John to write.

I want to see if you are a believer being lead by the Holy Spirit to seek truth, OR are you a christian that settles for what someone tells you to believe.

View Profile
History
A challenge to cupcakeme
Posted : 26 May, 2019 11:46 AM

Richard, translate Matthew 21 verses 21- 22 before you post walls of scritpture.

View Profile
History
A challenge to cupcakeme
Posted : 28 May, 2019 03:11 PM

Richard, i posted the wrong Scripture.

Translate Matthew 7 verses 21- 25 before posting your answer.

View Profile
History
A challenge to cupcakeme
Posted : 28 May, 2019 08:14 PM

Matthew 7:21-25: Jesus says, "Not everyone who says to Me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the Kingdom of Heaven, but only the one who does the Will of My Father in heaven. Many will say to Me on that day. 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?' Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from Me you evildoers!' Therefore, Everyone who hears these words of mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the Rock!"

John 14:21,23-24: Jesus says, Whoever has My commands and keeps them is the one who loves Me... Anyone who loves Me will obey My teaching, My Father will love them, and We will come to them and make our home with them! Anyone who does not love Me will not obey My teaching. These words you hear are not My own; they belong to the Father who sent Me!"

I John 2:1-5: Jesus Christ, the Righteous One. He is the atoning sacrifice for our sins, and not only for our sins but also for the sins of the whole world. We know that we have come to know Him if we keep His Commands. Whoever says, "I know Him," but does not do what He commands is a liar, and the truth is not in that person. But if anyone **OBEYS HIS WORD**, love for God is truly made complete in them. This is how we know we are in Him!!

John 12:48: Jesus says, "There is a Judge for the one who does not accept My words, the very words I have spoken will condemn them on the Last Day!!"

John 15:9: Jesus says, As the Father has loved Me, so I have loved you. **IF YOU KEEP MY COMMANDS**, you will remain in My love!!"

John 16:12-14: Jesus says, "I have much more to say to you, more than you can now bear. But when the spirit of truth comes, he will guide into the truth. He will not speak on his own, he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come. He will glorify Me because it is from Me that he will receive what he will make known to you!" {**THE ENTIRE NEW COVENANT IN THE NEW TESTAMENT**}

Alligator

View Profile
History
A challenge to cupcakeme
Posted : 24 Jun, 2019 10:09 AM

And so,, above, we view the writings of two fools. Each trying to show that he knows more than the other. In reality, this displeases God and He marks it down in his book of life. It's these kind of arguments that are NOT discussion, but ignorant egos fighting each other in front of the Almighty.

Page : 1 2