Author Thread: Waiting for God's perfect timing.
gwhenzy

View Profile
History
Waiting for God's perfect timing.
Posted : 13 Jun, 2019 05:00 PM

Searching for a life partner is not an easy thing. Finding a true christian now a days is a battle! The very truth is a ''Christ centered relationship last long''. Today, as I have experienced in dating site, few men are quite serious, fear God and kind hearted but mostly are rude and don't respect woman. I would say and i've found some men who trully sincere and kind are those who doesn't believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and savior. But otherwise I'd still hope and believed that having a partner of the same God believing would bring us into a life designed by God and planned since the time God put you in your mother's womb. Waiting worth if you let God's plan for your fate. It might be upsetting and discouraging but eventually you will gratified by something God in store for you. Waiting for God's perfect timing is worth living! God speed.

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Jun, 2019 01:10 PM

Just since someone claims to be Christian doesn't mean they are a Christian. It's all due to what is taught in the churches.

James 2:19 19 You believe that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that—and shudder.

They may know God is exists but they don't obey him.

If you know the bible and are truly reborn it is very easy to sort out the True and False Christians.

As 1 John 4:1 says

Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets

have gone out into the world.

This verse describes people of the church that think they are Christians

Isaiah 29:13

The Lord says:

“These people come near to me with their mouth

and honor me with their lips,

but their hearts are far from me.

Their worship of me

is based on merely human rules they have been taught.

Matthew 7:22-23

22 On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, didn’t we prophesy in your name, drive out demons in your name, and do many miracles in your name?’ 23 Then I will announce to them, ‘I never knew you. Depart from me, you lawbreakers!’

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Jun, 2019 06:54 AM

Hey there. Dont lose hope. Afterall its not the status that defines us. It is Christ all along. Single, married, or not yet married - whatever status we have so long we desire Christ, we find joy in Him. For me I'd rather wait long that marry wrong. There are many broken marriages and broken families nowadays so to have a successful marriage; we should let the Lord be the center of it. Let God be the author of your lovestory. Waiting may be at times painful; but in every in-betweens have a beautiful and meaningful experience. We meet people for a reason; either a lesson, for a season, and even for lifetime. Also depends on how we respond to situations that come our way. But I suggest if you meet that interesting Godly man in here give yourself some time to get to know the person better. He might be someone you are looking for along. Anyway age is a just a number. Some married in their early 20's; others married late 40's but it still nice. I would like to highlight - its all about Jesus.

spunkyspirit

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Aug, 2019 04:28 PM

Amen Sister!

spunkyspirit

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Aug, 2019 04:30 PM

I am new on here. I posted Amen Sister thinking YOU said, you are waiting for God's perfect timing. Oops, my bad so disregard the Amen Sister,

Trust the Lord and wait on Him. His timing has always been perfect. He has a plan for your life and that plan surpasses what you could ask or think.

spunkyspirit

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Aug, 2019 04:33 PM

Amen to your encouraging our sister in the faith. I especially loved, "Let God be the author of your Love Story" amen

ihart

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Aug, 2019 08:08 PM

Wow very inspiring message..Totoo if san pa yong mga bornagain christian sila pa yong di makitaan ng totoong pagiging christian..Kaya minsan napapaisip ka nlang wat if di nlang bornagain christian yong hanapin ko kasi sila pa yong nakakaintindi ng sinasabing FAITH eh..God's perfect timing is the BEST si Lord pa! ipagpray tlga yong para sa tamang tao na bigay ng Lord :) God bless you po