Author Thread: The Silent Treatment...
Admin

The Silent Treatment...
Posted : 26 Jun, 2009 08:45 PM

A man and his wife were having some problems at home and were giving each

other the silent treatment.

Suddenly, the man realized that the next day,

he would need his wife to wake him at 5:00 AM for an early morning business flight.

Not wanting to be the first to break the silence (and LOSE), he wrote on a piece of paper,

'Please wake me at 5:00 AM '

He left it where he knew she would find it.

The next morning, the man woke up, only to discover it was 9:00 AM

and he had missed his flight.

Furious, he was about to go and

see why his wife hadn't wakened him, when he noticed a piece of paper by

the bed.

The paper said, 'It is 5:00 AM . Wake up.'

Men are not equipped for these kinds of contests.

desipe

View Profile
History
The Silent Treatment...
Posted : 26 Jun, 2009 11:43 PM

:winksmile: :dancingp: :nahnah: :yay:

prairiewriter

View Profile
History
The Silent Treatment...
Posted : 27 Jun, 2009 08:09 PM

Unless she wanted to go shopping, then the silence would be broken post hast.:ROFL:

View Profile
History
The Silent Treatment...
Posted : 27 Jun, 2009 10:27 PM

not all women are into shopping... i'm more creative. As i assume all men are not into mindless sports.

View Profile
History
The Silent Treatment...
Posted : 28 Jun, 2009 05:10 AM

You said.."Unless she wanted to go shopping, then the silence would be broken post hast."

"Hats" off to you on that one but actually I hate to shop...............Mmmmm....you just might be the one stuck at the store....Mmmmm.....alone....Mmmm...quiet..."silent"....Mmmm!

Lol...................Robin:devil:

desipe

View Profile
History
The Silent Treatment...
Posted : 28 Jun, 2009 05:42 AM

ha ha ha ... strwaberi50 ... im about to burst :ROFL: ... best shot ever ... :bow:

View Profile
History
The Silent Treatment...
Posted : 28 Jun, 2009 04:54 PM

This may be going off into a bunny trail. you will find if you get to know me that I am very good at that. Anyway. I think two people find that eventually they have nothing to talk about because every time they talk it ends up in a fight. That is sort of what happened in my marriage. So many bad things had happened; financial problems; more kids than we could afford; the list goes on. Hindsight being 20/20 we had nothing in common other than we had only one thing in common. We both liked the same soap opera. Seriously! That's it. Now we have three things in common. Those three are our three daughters. Hindsight being 20/20 again I would not trade all the hardship for the three gift from God that came out of that hardship. There were a lot of silences in the marriage. There is also silence in being alone. I find myself searching for a happy medium. Does any of this make sense?

1LovelyItaliana

View Profile
History
The Silent Treatment...
Posted : 1 Jul, 2009 08:48 AM

WOW LOL!