Author Thread: Trump is NOT a racist.
Alligator

View Profile
History
Trump is NOT a racist.
Posted : 7 Aug, 2019 06:43 PM

The left has moved SO FAR left that they are mentally crazy. Today the flag is lowered in respect for the victims in Ohio and Texas. Yet MSNBC and other far left TV stations have stated it is CODE for white supremacists to act. What bunch of #$*30#.... also that if you use the number 8 in any writings, it is code for the KKK. So if you are born on the 8th of the month, or your address has an 8 in it, you are a racist. Our president has done many good things for the country and has friends both black and white, as well as Hispanic. The left is so crazy THEY have become dangerous.

KJVonly

View Profile
History
Trump is NOT a racist.
Posted : 18 Sep, 2019 08:25 PM

What I have said about Trump is just my informed opinion based on what I have heard mainly from his own mouth. What about him making America great again? How come we are not on the gold standard? Maybe if he were trying , he would be assassinated like Qaddafi in Libya? Here is the thing. Trump is the lesser of two evils and I would have voted for him over Hillary any day! She was already President while Bill was having fun with his intern.

KJVonly

View Profile
History
Trump is NOT a racist.
Posted : 18 Sep, 2019 09:24 PM

Hate to get off topic but what has Trump done to stop abortion by making America great again? He stops tax payer funding to abortion clinics and proclaims January 20, 2019, as National Sanctity of Human Life Day and supports the Annual March for Life and that is great but what about the Human Life Amendment? The only version of the Human Life Amendment to reach a formal floor vote was the Hatch-Eagleton Amendment, which received 49 supporting votes in the Senate on June 28, 1983, falling 18 votes short of the 67 required for passage. Imagine the influence this man has on the American people to enforce this into Congress and make it a priority. The Pope who is anti-abortion has the most influence! All heads of state defer to him and the First ladies wear black while meeting with him. I mean come on, it's a moral issue.!! If Trump and the Pope got together on this ONE proposed amendment and we both know that the Pope is political then couldn't America be great again? It won't happen ! Sunday Law will be enforced possibly someday to allow family time as per the Pope's encyclical letter titled Laudato Si proposed back in 2015 and how hypocritical is that ??? Tell that to the aborted kids God formed in the womb! I am against Sunday Law by the way. Just saying that no one, not even Trump has had the power to change much concerning abortion in this country and sadly I see it continuing as the Illuminaiti , Jesuits and Freemasons run this world.

KJVonly

View Profile
History
Trump is NOT a racist.
Posted : 18 Sep, 2019 09:28 PM

I know there is a separation of Church and State but God set up Governments to enforce and protect and right is right and wrong is wrong. This world is truly sick.

KJVonly

View Profile
History
Trump is NOT a racist.
Posted : 23 Sep, 2019 08:30 PM

After talking to my male friend for 5 hours about Trump, I am now a supporter. He seemed to break it all down for me . He truly seems to have an fluent understanding of the man.

Page : 1 2 3