History
Biblical Discussions and Christian Moral Standards
Posted : 1 Jul, 2009 08:22 PM

Should you separate the two?

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Jul, 2009 06:57 PM

Biblical Discussions vs Christian Moral Standards.

I see it as placing a topic

Bible by Study and turning it to how a Christian should be living today vs the Bible days. How you should lead your life according to the Bible. We all have questions growing in the Spirit so, this is a place to Grow. I think its been working out for me. tknchances

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Jul, 2009 07:00 PM

I apologize I noticed the titles (topics) are not together and you think they should be yes that can work for me.lol

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Jul, 2009 07:02 PM

lol I still didnt answer ur question correctly NO lol I think they can work together....Its been a longggg Day....I apologize again...tknchances

Phoenyx

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Jul, 2009 07:21 PM

No prob, tknchances, lol. At least you answered it. :)

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Jul, 2009 05:49 AM

dear phoe, i kinda like em seperated.. as since it doesnt refresh to the latest posts here.. if you combine em that means more topics are gonna be put to the second page and down.. and for me when someone posts on a topic and it goes past page two i dont bother to look for it. you dont know how many pages youre gonna have to go back to find it.. you could spend all day lookin for one new post lol.. thats not me ...if it aint on the first page or two i dont continue lookin for it.

ole cattle

Phoenyx

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Jul, 2009 07:32 AM

I can understand that, cattle. I just don't see how morals can be separate from the Bible, but I could see how day to day things being separated and asking for advice or suggesting such. If it gets into Bible discussions inside of CMS, doesn't bother me. :) Though I do wis that there was better organizing or maybe have the discussions with new comments pop to the first page or something.