Author Thread: How do you ask out a girl you like?
Admin

How do you ask out a girl you like?
Posted : 7 Sep, 2019 06:36 AM

If you see a woman you like in public how should you approach her? What is the first thing you should say?

Marcouse

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Sep, 2019 03:42 AM

Devil is in the details.

Check her clothes, jewellery such as a watch, wedding ring.

If she has a different car such as one with a foreign registration or a rare model. These all give away aspects of her lifestyle and interests that you can start a conversation about.

Never mention her looks first unless it is someone you have spoken to before and then only mention her hair if it is different (or not maybe).

I've gone out looking like a tramp in my work clothes and had a woman offering me to go out for a drink recently. I didn't go because I was genuinely interested in where she was from with her foreign car (I'm always driving through Europe & lived in Spain). Turns out she was staying around the corner with her parents (in UK) but lives in France half the year. I'm not that into fit model types and a woman isn't what I really need at the moment.

I asked her if she was a runner due to her clothing and the smart watch so chatted about my own training. You have to have some knowledge of whatever you will talk about and look like you actually do it. Whatever game you have you need to be able to back it up.

I'd struggle to chat up a World of Warcraft gamer girl because I'm not a gamer and have little to no clue about quests and wizardry it entails.

Years ago on this site there was a girl I liked who was into steam engines. I spent an hour reading about them on the net then messaged her. She ended up being my girlfriend for a few months.

KJVonly

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Sep, 2019 06:40 PM

Women like confidence in a man so my suggestion is have that alpha male masculine trait and be casual about it and read her body language . Instead of asking, say let's. After talking for a bit and maybe getting her to laugh and relax, say , you know, there is something I like about you, let's ....(fill in the blank)