Author Thread: What is your favorite season?
T0TH3M4X

View Profile
History
What is your favorite season?
Posted : 7 Oct, 2019 12:26 AM

One of the things I've learned is how important it is to ask questions, so I think it's nice that there is a section here for just that. From my personal experience, I think sometimes it's easy to become complacent in the dating scene because after we've tried enough times, it's like "next" and instead of giving our best, we unintentionally forget that we gotta make a first impression AGAIN, and they are needing to do the same thing for us. Asking questions helps us to learn so we can make good decisions on how to proceed.

Anyway, so to my question. What is your favorite season? I'm in NC, so around this time of year is my favorite. The weather is starting to cool down enough so that it's comfortable, and people are getting ready for the holidays, so that extra cheer does it for me.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Oct, 2019 12:42 AM

My favourite season is spring, the weather starts to get warmer the flowers are in bloom, and it's lovely to just be out doors more enjoying nature, it's also the perfect time to go on holiday price & weather wise.

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Oct, 2019 07:24 PM

Thanks for sharing. I plant a garden and Marigolds every Spring, which is something I enjoy doing. Although my dogs like to invade the garden and I'm lucky to get much of anything.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Oct, 2019 04:55 AM

Your welcome, ah bless him he's trying to help you with the garden... :-)

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Oct, 2019 05:36 PM

Yes, help me garden by eating everything. For part of my garden this year, I planted something like 4 different types of watermelon plants. I got exactly 0 watermelons because they kept on getting pulled off the vine early and chomped down by some tailed bandits.

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Oct, 2019 02:03 AM

I like your point about asking questions to get to know a person and to make a good impression. At this age and time, people do forget to make an effort to build a relationship. It's just so easy to swipe next. But as for talking about the weather, well, I find it funny for the lack of anything to say.

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Oct, 2019 06:09 PM

I agree that weather talk can be dull, but at least it's a start. I think if you talk about seasons, there's so much that can be associated with them, especially when you look at it geographically, and what a season is for someone may be very different for someone else. I'm originally from the Midwest (Ohio, Indiana) and the times it would be snowing there, it's comfortable in North Carolina. Plus seasons aren't just about weather. :)