Author Thread: Stabbed in the heart
KJVonly

View Profile
History
Stabbed in the heart
Posted : 28 Nov, 2019 07:24 PM

Has anyone ever had words hurt so much you literally felt stabbed in the heart? I almost immediately had a severe sharp pain in my jaw on the left side and started to wonder if I was going to have a stroke or heart attack as my heart does have arrhythmia from time to time. Then my right side hurt as well . It scared me enough to calm down and not think about what had just been said to me. That night I did a search and it says that the same nerves that serve the heart also serve the jaws. WOW! I am convinced!

Yes, you can die of a broken heart, have a stroke or heart attack from stress.

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
History
Stabbed in the heart
Posted : 29 Nov, 2019 11:37 AM

I think it can happen to any of us. Like all things, just roll with it and know there is something better than will come from it.

If I had to pick a core scripture for my life, this would be it.

Romans 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

(I can imagine that applies to broken hearts too)

roymnel

View Profile
History
Stabbed in the heart
Posted : 29 Mar, 2020 03:01 AM

Hi KJVonly,

I know how you feel! It's happened to me as well. I've been as nice as possible to every lady I've met, and for some strange reason, they've just dumped me!

Bear in mind I was diagnosed with high-functioning autism....

I'm with you there, girl! Join the broken hearts club.

Chioniso

View Profile
History
Stabbed in the heart
Posted : 30 Mar, 2020 02:35 AM

People of God, lets get wisdom from the Bible. 2 Chronicles 7 verse 14, the Lord says "if my people who are called by name ...." these people are us, christians. Proverbs 4 verse 23 says guard your heart jealously. Beware anyone can say anything without care. Dont allow that get into you. Instead read the bible, memorise it and even meditate. Allow yourself to be stabbed with the word of God and thats key to fruitfulness, prosperity and success. Instead of destroying yourself by dancing to the tune of the devil. It aches me so much to hear christians being stabbed by the words of the people. Lets give glory to God

Chioniso

View Profile
History
Stabbed in the heart
Posted : 30 Mar, 2020 02:37 AM

"If my people who are called by my name......... I will heal their land".