Author Thread: How would you want to be approached
BlessedBenny

View Profile
History
How would you want to be approached
Posted : 30 Nov, 2019 09:54 AM

Hi,

As a beautiful, respected and responsible woman,

how should a man approach you to get your attention?

Iliachen

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Nov, 2019 10:05 PM

By being yourself and not schmoozing us to get attention. Saying "Hi there beautiful" is a red flag. We're all internet strangers. You have to earn the right to call us by a pet name. On one Christian dating app alone, I've gone through over 150 fake profiles. The ones I chose to match with, to help prove they were fake, all said the same thing. "Wow you'e so beautiful!" Dude, it's barely been 5 minutes, calm down.

But because of that, try to approach us the way you'd approach anyone in person. One-liners are ooollddd. I've heard it all. How do you talk to your good female friends? Try that kind of greeting, but more polite.

BlessedBenny

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Nov, 2019 10:56 PM

Wow, loaded post..

It just feels like ladies want more than just hello, how are you doing?

Or hi, I'm Benny nice meeting you....

Iliachen

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Dec, 2019 08:49 PM

Well, some may be okay with that, but if you've seen the show Catfish, you'd understand. Just yesterday, I had some random guy on Instagram message me with "Hey sexy" and pretty much followed the exact same script every Nigerian money scammer follows. I swear, there's a textbook on it. They almost always ask you to buy a gift card or use bitcoin to send them cash for some false sob story.

So it helps if you offer enough about yourself to prove your real. But don't offer info like, "I'm just looking for the love of my life, I hate games, I'm an easy going man who fears God." I've busted several catfish/scammers who made the exact same claims.

So, being yourself, showing you're real -- that's most important.

Iliachen

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Dec, 2019 08:50 PM

Off topic: I keep reading your name as BlessedBUnny, hahaha.

Also, seems like if I hit Enter twice, it gives a whole extra space. :\