Author Thread: Opinions and Experiences Please
Admin

Opinions and Experiences Please
Posted : 15 Dec, 2019 09:44 PM

It is often said the best is the enemy of good enough and good enough is the enemy of the best. Since we are all single here. Do you think you've been passing up good enough waiting for the best?

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Dec, 2019 09:49 PM

holding out for perfect :D

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Dec, 2019 10:09 PM

I tried settling for good enough. It was a mistake. Now, I know it is much better to stay single rather than settle for than less than the best.

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Dec, 2019 11:06 PM

Isn't there ALWAYS the possibility of some better?

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Dec, 2019 11:07 PM

"Isn't there ALWAYS the possibility of some better?"

That's why I'm still single!

Maybe I wasted my life waiting for the best?

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Dec, 2019 12:31 AM

One time I was looking st a Jeep. I liked a medium equipped model, but their was a top of the line model on the lot, but I couldn't justify paying that much for it. So I lost out on both

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Dec, 2019 06:01 AM

I know just what you mean! I wanted to buy a classic 1957 Chevy belair I kept looking at it online over & over but just kept procrastinating over it for a few weeks till it was sold, Gosh! Missed my dream car for my bucket list. I noticed a lot of men on here do that too & miss out on some really nice girls looking for the best they can get but before long they are way to old.

Brandyccc

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Dec, 2019 09:49 AM

I would say, don't put it into just those 2 catagories, but pray, and follow your heart..When I married years ago, (now a widow), I felt our relationship was somewhere between good friends, and love, ( I was young), but it very quickly became deep love. (I don't really advise this, as I suppose the opposite could have happened),,,but I'm saying pray, and follow your heart!

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Dec, 2019 11:05 AM

I try not to rate people. Either there's a connection or there isn't. What's best for me may not be what's best for someone else.

Besides, ultimately my plan is to have a cookie bake-off, and whoever makes the best batch of cookies, I can run off with into the sunset and live happily ever after. :)

Brandyccc

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Dec, 2019 11:21 AM

TOTH,,and cookies with every meal ! Haha!

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Dec, 2019 11:32 AM

That's the dream! :)

Page : 1 2 3