Author Thread: Home Owner: is this a good or bad omen?
Admin

Home Owner: is this a good or bad omen?
Posted : 7 Jul, 2009 05:15 PM

I just bought a house (Yay, right?). And after recently breaking up with a girl who was a little too upfront about her desire for marriage, I was wondering if a young man owning a nice home sent the same vibe of "too ready to settle down" or if it conveys "fiscally responsible" or even something else.

Thanks ;-)

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Jul, 2009 06:19 PM

dear bush, hey young feller, welcome to the forums.. all women wanna get married.. some speak up about it and some dont.. but they all wish for it.. so man i wouldnt of broke up with her just count of that.. heck one day you may find yourself wishing you could find you a good woman like that that wants to marry you.. hehe i give you a plus for having your home.. now ya just need to fill it up hehe..

ole cattle

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Jul, 2009 07:09 PM

While I lack the words to adequately convey the absurd reason for which we had broken up, it was not over her apparent desperation for marriage. To the contrary, I took that as a sign that we both were at a point where settling down was right and where we might both be able to escape this endless game ;-)

However, for quite an unrelated reason we did break up; and given what a stigma it can be to come off desperate, I wanted to know whether or not women thought a young man owning a house was an omen of that. I don't think of myself that way, though the more "together" a person seems, it can play against him. So, I'm looking for objective insight on the matter ;-)

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Jul, 2009 07:15 PM

dear bush, now i aint a woman hehe but i see you as a young man with his head on his shoulders.. youre makin smart moves in life.. youll make some lucky woman a good husband and be a good father.. you think ahead and youre responsible.. ladies do want security.. and a home is one step of it..

ole cattle

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Jul, 2009 07:44 PM

:applause: Yay for you (I'm very happy and proud of you on your purchase of a home)... Now, I need to ask a couple of questions...

1. Did you move her in the newly purchased home?

2. Were you ever engaged to her?

3. Were you sexually active?

For if you lived together, you gave her false hopes (yet lived in sin, which invites the enemy to attack your relationship).

If you were engaged, the purchase of the home gave her completion to the thought of being married (for it showed that you were responsible and willing to seal the deal, "and she didn't want your love to get away"), "so quite naturally she'd want to move up the date"...

But if you were sexually involved with her, "you gave her thoughts of commitment and marraige" (because when you have sexual encounters, you are exchanging deep attachments and parts of your souls, in which bring many mixed emotions and spirits). These mixed emotions attaches themselves to emps (familiar spirits and uncontrolable desires inwhich also invites the enemy "even more so"). So it entertains "confusion"... However, your purchase of a home "IS A VERY GOOD THING"... (only the enemy tries to make a good thing, "appear bad")... Stay in God's favor, and everything will fall in place!..

Sincerely, Another Chance2:angel:

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Jul, 2009 07:47 PM

dear chance, welcome to the forums.

ole cattle

chozen2b

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Jul, 2009 11:35 AM

I would consider a young man that owns a home as someone who is responsible but not necessarily someone who is in a hurry to get married.

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Jul, 2009 12:06 PM

Cattleman2011,

applause: Wow, "you've amazed me once again"... Thanks for your warm and welcoming spirit on the forum... Thanks, and may you continue to be forever blessed...:angel:

Sincerely, AnotherChance2:waving:

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Jul, 2009 04:06 PM

dear folks, chozen bout said it all i believe..

and chance youre welcome..

ole cattle

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Jul, 2009 05:18 PM

No for me it wouldnt be any more than it is if she owned a home. We all may agree if it be a man or woman in this situation it can go both ways.

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Jul, 2009 05:49 PM

dear tkn, true nuff..

ole cattle

Page : 1 2