Author Thread: FALSE Teachings not in reference to the Holy Bible
Moonlight7

View Profile
History
FALSE Teachings not in reference to the Holy Bible
Posted : 29 Dec, 2019 10:51 AM

Holy Bible is God's Word !

God's Amazing Grace will save any sinner who repents.n Thank God for sending His Son to die for All our sins! Thank God for His Grace and Mercy!

Jesus is Lord and Savior! Don't be lead astray by False doctrine, teachings.

2Kings 21:1-8

Manasseh was an idol worshiper! Leading people away from God.

But later he was Saved by God .

Teddyhug^

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Apr, 2020 09:00 AM

Gosh! I see a perfect marriage here happening! I feel all fuzzy just watching it unfold like a spring flower! AWWWWW

Just think of you two being so indoctrinated with your churchy-anity and false beliefs, one and the same, equally yoked! AHHHH yes, perfect!

Alligator

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Apr, 2020 10:05 AM

Teddy, WHY do you have to be so rude? you know OP was not wearing same outfit...its a pic of a birdhouse. You need glasses Basically you never say anything that pick up on the actual subject so that "we" can have a continuing conversation. 2 Peter 2:1

But false prophets also arose among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you, who will secretly bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Master who bought them, bringing upon themselves swift destruction. Maybe, just maybe, you can come up with a Christian answer instead of making fun of people

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Apr, 2020 10:47 AM

Teddyhug I'd rather have Quiznos over you because you don't have good sense.

KJV dodged a bullet.

Teddyhug^

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Apr, 2020 11:32 AM

Hey Einstein seriously needs-a-friend, when Cupcake posted her MASSIVE posts talking to herself (LOL!) she had a picture of herself! You waited until she changed it like she usually does! This time back to the birdhouse! I'm on to your game you two hens play on this forum! HA! You speak of "rude" like you are not??? Calling the pot black, when you the kettle are also??? LMBO!

My point of my post was to wake Cupcake up and have her stop entertaining herself in commenting to herself in her own thread! HA! She is truly a fan of herself! She even posts several times to correct her own spelling mistakes, just so she can posts some more and you needs-a-friend told me I make my posts long but never tell her to clean up her act? HA HA!

Just look at the whole purpose of this thread. Where is the example of a "FALSE Teachings not in reference to the Holy Bible" that Cupcake is addressing and concerned with??? The thread purpose makes no sense!!! I know I have witnessed MANY "FALSE Teachings" of Cupcake on this forum in other threads, like when she stated the Messiah died to do away with His Father's LAW and instructions and she has no "reference to that in the Holy Bible" as she posted in her statement title like this thread! The Messiah died for sinners, not His LAW that identifies WHAT a sinner is! Remove the LAW and you eliminate sin!!! WOW! So much false doctrine from Cupcake!

Cupcake you can ONLY "dodge a bullet" for so long in teaching false doctrine, at least until judgment day and then the bullet will kill you! You have been warned according to James 5:20! Ok?

Alligator

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Apr, 2020 02:36 PM

Teddy, in the first place, the MAJORITY of Old Testament laws were elminated with Christs death and resurrection. Except for those Jews who refused to believe. If I remember correctly, YOU use a lot of Jewish words, names, etc. and I told you once you cannot be Jewish and Christian at the same time. Teddy, I see that you don't belong to any church except the thought that where 2 or 3 are gathered in my name...etc. So, how are you studying to be a missionary? will you use emoji's to get your point across? How can you call two totally different Christian ladies "old hens" ??

That is not kind in Hindu, Catholic, Christian, Jewish or Muslim religions, so I question your "loving" motives.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Apr, 2020 03:25 PM

Teddyhug

You can change your picture to maybe an improvement.

You're truly stupid.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Apr, 2020 03:37 PM

Teddyhug. You don't even know Truth of Gospel of Jesus Christ.

Check your yourself ! Bud

Page : 1 2