Author Thread: If you have the desire to marry in your heart...
Admin

If you have the desire to marry in your heart...
Posted : 16 Jan, 2020 08:03 PM

If you believe in Him and call upon Him, I believe you will receive it. Just put your faith in Jesus and keep praying and drawing closer to Him. Put Him first in your life always and He will reward you.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Jan, 2020 04:27 PM

I do believe if it is God's will a person marry then God will work it out, if that person's faith is in Him. We must remember that God knows what is Best for us !

Chioniso

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Feb, 2020 03:23 AM

Isiah 40 verse 31. Lets run our race focusing on Jesus. Surely we will be winners.

Chioniso

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Feb, 2020 03:42 AM

Morgan I am motivated by your statement "Put your faith in Jesus and keep praying and drawing closer to Him'. - Powerful. Philipians 4 verse 6 apostle Paul says by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. Lets ask God to ignite our prayer life so that we pursue, overtake and recover what is ours. To God be the glory.

AmericanHeart

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Feb, 2020 12:55 PM

Amen! :)

Alligator

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Feb, 2020 07:05 PM

Just remember - because God hears our prayers does NOT mean He will answer them in the way WE want. Too many people believe that if they are sincere in their prayers, they'll get the response they want. That just isn't true. God has His plan for each of us already set.

Chioniso

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Feb, 2020 05:40 AM

At Gethsmine Jesus brought His desire before God and later said that let it be unto God's will. So its right to bring your desire before God and let the rest be unto God's will.