Author Thread: Maybe I've been wrong? I apologize.
Admin

Maybe I've been wrong? I apologize.
Posted : 10 Feb, 2020 07:15 PM

Just watched an old movie. There was a policy in the movie that the people who knew the truth adhered to: A person had to decide ahead of time if they wanted to know the Truth. The Truth was never forced on others. A person was offered the choice of two pills. If the person wanted to know the truth they took the red pill. If the person wanted to stay ignorant living in a snow globe on a flat earth with a three headed God, worshipping a Book that floated down from heaven, they took the blue pill.

Most everyone here has been telling me quite forcefully they want the blue pill, and I keep trying to give them the red pill. My apologies to everyone I have tried to force to take the red pill. That was wrong of me. My bad.

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Feb, 2020 10:29 AM

Hebrews 8:8,9,13: "The time is coming." says the Lord, "when I will make a New Covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah".... By calling this Covenant "NEW", He has made the first one **OBSOLETE;** and what is **OBSOLETE** and aging will soon disappear.{As soon as the New Covenant was written and distributed to most of the churches by about AD 70 except for Revelation in AD 96}

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Feb, 2020 10:29 AM

Hebrews 8:6: But the ministry Jesus has received is as superior to theirs as the covenant of which He is Mediator is SUPERIOR TO THE OLD ONE, and it is *FOUNDED ON BETTER PROMISES**!

Quiznos

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Feb, 2020 02:36 PM

To the enemy of GOD Almighty's people #7744

They've taken away your name and have given you a number.

I have no respect for a man, especially an older person that is a pathological lier and has been called out on that many times.

Has been asked to publicly confess that sin of being a liar, and ask to be forgiven, Has not happened

Has been encouraged to repent, Has not happened

You are a disgrace to the name of Yahshua.

How dare you call yourself a believer,an evangelist,you have some nerve.

I did not need Khutz to back me up, as there are 12 legions of angels to take care of Messiahs light work.

I appreciate Khutz standing against evil, even from someone CLAIMING to be a 'christian'.

When you lie about someone on this forum, you copy and paste the entire context of what was said, do not leave out what shows you happen to be wrong.

#7744,

The blessings of GOD Almighty

Posted : 9 Feb, 2020 05:01 PM

When most people talk about being blessed i have heard them speak about finances, health, material stuff, and relationships; Yet there are blessings of GOD Almighty that have nothing to do with any of the above.

There are blessings of GOD Almighty spoken of in the Beatitudes, which people might want to avoid because they are the opposite of what they expect from GOD Almighty.

Now this is for you #7744, a very clear warning from GOD Almighty Himself.

16 There are six things which the LORD hates,

Yes, seven which are an abomination to Him: 17 Haughty eyes, a lying tongue,

And hands that shed innocent blood, 1

18 A heart that devises wicked plans,

Feet that run rapidly to evil,

#7744, that is you, your heart,your mind, your passion, your desire, YOUR ANGER towards GOD Almighty.

You are too afraid to say that you are angry with GOD Almighty for your life, so you abuse others in His place.

You are on thin ice.

Tonight i will ask GOD Almighty to hand you over to Satan... you know how the ends......

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Feb, 2020 03:03 PM

I claimed that Quiznos quoted that only the words of Jesus are inspired by God and I should have said the Quiznos stated the only the words of Jesus are inspired by God in the New Testament. But is obvious that I meant the NT because Quiznos and Khutzpah obviously worship all the words in the Old Covenant.

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Feb, 2020 05:50 PM

@prophetic,

Quiznos is right. Lying about others is wrong.

Do you think G-D does not hold you accountable for what you do and say on this Forum ?

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Feb, 2020 06:17 PM

God the Father and our great God and Savior Jesus Christ love every word in the New Testament which Quiznos , Khutzpah and Satan hate.

Guiznos, Khutzpah and HiddenMountain all make fun of saving **FAITH** and all the inspired writings of Paul. They do not believe that **FA ITH** and **ETERNAL LIFE** are **FREE GIFTS OF GOD** but that you have to earn your salvation by good works and following OT laws?They also do not believe that Jesus is God or that His blood makes Atonement for our sins!!

Khutzpah Satanic quote: Paul is an imposter apostle, the first corrupter of the Gospel, Y'shua's arch nemesis and his false letters and Luke's false writings MUST be wholly rejected.

Quiznos Satanic quote: "The bible or book, is not the Word of GOD Almighty, but rather the translations of man."

Hidden Mountain Satanic quote: "Apostle Paul or Impostor Paul? Paul called himself an Apostle and seemingly taught a different gospel."

Matthew 7:15; Jesus says, "Watch out for **FALSE PROPHETS**. They come in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are **FEROICIOUS WOLVES**!.

2 Corinthians 11:12-15: For such people are **FALSE APOSTLES**, deceitful workers, masquerading as apostles of Christ. And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. It is not surprising, then, if his servants also masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what their actions deserve!

I John 4:1,4-6: Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God because many **FALSE PROPHETS**have gone out into the world!... You, dear children, are from God and have overcome them, because the One who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world. They are from the world and therefore **SPEAK FROM THE VIEWPOINT OF THE WORLD**, and the world listens to them. We are from God, and whoever knows God listens to us This is how we recognize the Spirit of truth and the spirit of falsehood!

2 Peter 2:1-3: But there were **FALSE PROPHETS** among the people, just as there will be **FALSE TEACHERS** among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them--bringing swift destruction upon themselves. Many will follow their depraved conduct and will **BRING THE WAY OF TRUTH INTO DISREPUTE**. In their greed these teachers will exploit you with fabricated stories, Their condemnation has long been hanging over them, and their destruction has not been sleeping!

I Peter 1:23-25: For you have been **BORN AGAIN THROUGH** the **LIVING AND ENDURING WORD OF GOD**. For all people {Like False Prophets} are like grass and all their glory is like the flowers of the field; the grass withers and the flowers fall, but the **WORD OF THE LORD ENDURES FOREVER**. And this is the **WORD** that was preached to you!

Ephesians 1:13: You also were included in Christ **WHEN** you heard the **WORD OF TRUTH**, the Gospel of your salvation.

James 1:18; He chose to give us **BIRTH THROUGH THE WORD** of Truth!!

John 17:17: Jesus says to His Father, "Sanctify them by the Truth, **YOUR WORD IS TRUTH**!"

Titus 1:9: An elder must hold firmly to the trustworthy message as it has been taught, so that he can encourage others by **SOUND DOCTRINE** and **REFUTE THOSE WHO OPPOSE IT!!

2 Timothy 3:16,17; 4:1-4: **ALL SCRIPTURE IS GOD-BREATHED** and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work. In the presence of God and of Christ Jesus who will judge the living and the dead, and in view of His appearing and His Kingdom, I give you this charge: **PREACH THE WORD** {**WHICH IS THE ENTIRE NEW COVENANT**} Be prepared in season and out of season; correct, rebuke and encourage--with great patience and careful instruction. For the time will come when people {Like **KHUTZPAH** and**QUIZNOS**} will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear. They will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths!

John 16:12-14: Jesus says, "I have much more to say to you, more than you can now bear. But when he, the spirit of Truth comes, he will guide you into all the Truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come. He will **GLORIFY ME** BECAUSE IT IS **FROM ME** THAT HE WILL RECEIVE WHAT HE MAKE KNOWN TO YOU**!

And holy spirit inspired the 8 writers of the 27 books of the New Testament to write everything Jesus told him to write!!

Hebrews 12:1,2: Let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us, fiving your eyes on **JESUS**, the **AUTHOR** and **PERFECTER** of our faith!!

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Feb, 2020 09:54 PM

A quote from PROPHETIC'S POST:

"Paul is an imposter apostle, the first corrupter of the Gospel, Y'shua's arch nemesis and his false letters and Luke's false writings MUST be wholly rejected."

This is what you do to others. How does it feel prophetic?

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Feb, 2020 09:56 PM

Another QUOTE from PROPHETIC'S POST:

" "The bible or book, is not the Word of GOD Almighty, but rather the translations of man."

This is what you do prophetic. How does it feel?

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Feb, 2020 10:02 PM

Yet another QUOTE from PROPHETIC'S POST:

"Apostle Paul or Impostor Paul? Paul called himself an Apostle and seemingly taught a different gospel."

Prophetic, the reason this doesn't happen to you is because others are honest. How does it feel when someone does it to you?

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Feb, 2020 10:06 PM

I've never seen anything like Chuck's internet obsession over Richard.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5