Author Thread: Maybe I've been wrong? I apologize.
Admin

Maybe I've been wrong? I apologize.
Posted : 10 Feb, 2020 07:15 PM

Just watched an old movie. There was a policy in the movie that the people who knew the truth adhered to: A person had to decide ahead of time if they wanted to know the Truth. The Truth was never forced on others. A person was offered the choice of two pills. If the person wanted to know the truth they took the red pill. If the person wanted to stay ignorant living in a snow globe on a flat earth with a three headed God, worshipping a Book that floated down from heaven, they took the blue pill.

Most everyone here has been telling me quite forcefully they want the blue pill, and I keep trying to give them the red pill. My apologies to everyone I have tried to force to take the red pill. That was wrong of me. My bad.

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Feb, 2020 05:47 AM

Prophetic Quote:

"Quiznos, Khutzpah and HiddenMountain do not believe that Jesus is **GOD** and He is not or **SAVIOR** since His blood does not make atonement for our sins. "

While the lying Khutzpah claimed my quote was:

"do not believe that Jesus is **GOD** and He is not or **SAVIOR** since His blood does not make atonement for our sins."

Which leaves out QUIZNOS AND KHUTZPAH do not believe..!!!

Some other extremely Lying misquotes by Khutzoah:

A quote from PROPHETIC'S POST: {Which leaves out Khutzpah believes!}

"Paul is an imposter apostle, the first corrupter of the Gospel, Y'shua's arch nemesis and his false letters and Luke's false writings MUST be wholly rejected."

Another QUOTE from PROPHETIC'S POST: {Which leaves out Khutzpah believes}

"The bible or book, is not the Word of GOD Almighty, but rather the translations of man."

Yet another QUOTE from PROPHETIC'S POST:{Which leaves out Khutzpah believes}

"Apostle Paul or Impostor Paul? Paul called himself an Apostle and seemingly taught a different gospel."

Home. About Us. Help/FAQ. Testimonials. Browse by Location

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Feb, 2020 05:54 AM

Another QUOTE from prophetic's post:

".... do not believe that Jesus is **GOD** and He is not or **SAVIOR** since His blood does not make atonement for our sins. "

- Is this guy on the wrong Forum or what? -

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Feb, 2020 06:06 AM

Another Extremely Satanic quote by Khutzpah:

"Jesus never taught you had to believe his Mom was a virgin. As for the physical resurrection, I believe Jesus DID rise from the dead, but I think Scripture leaves some ambiguity on the table to exactly in what form."????

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Feb, 2020 07:18 AM

EBONITE HERESY TAUGHT IN THIS FORUM?

Posted : 12 Feb, 2020 07:17 AM

Richard, why is the statement "Satanic"? Is it true or not?

Just because other Christians don't believe exactly like you doesn't make them "Satanic".

I would think a man of your years and with your missionary experience could discern such things.

If you think people are wrong, you are supposed to correct them in love, not call them "Satanic". Is this true or not?

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Feb, 2020 07:57 AM

khutzpah: When I quote God's Word in the NT which contradicts your beliefs that Jesus was not born to a **VIRGIN** you respond by implying the NT is not inspired by God which shows that Jesus was born to a **VIRGIN** taught by the inspired books of Matthew, Mark and Luke!!

KJVonly

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Feb, 2020 02:46 PM

Toth quote

Yep, same person.

Chuckk

Quiznos

ChuckECheese

Chuckadoodles

Katzpawh

Chucknos

Quizuck

Chuckles

End quote

GSNW was a person named George who was a truck driver who wanted an asian lady. Oh and btw...Georgie was really upset with Parrot and posted multiple threads calling out Parrot just like Chuckky .

Maybe add that to Chuckkies multiple alias list.

KJVonly

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Feb, 2020 02:48 PM

Prophetic Parrot quote:

khutzpah: When I quote God's Word in the NT which contradicts your beliefs that Jesus was not born to a **VIRGIN** you respond by implying the NT is not inspired by God which shows that Jesus was born to a **VIRGIN** taught by the inspired books of Matthew, Mark and Luke!!

End quote

Did you forget Chuckspa throws out the ENTIRE NT?

Then it makes sense, no?

Quiznos

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Feb, 2020 03:11 PM

kjv,

Now you know the tuthand the tuth would set you free, IF you would believe the truth.

Am off to Connecticut Thursday morning, will retun Friday afternoon.

Will send a photo of the truck i drive Thursday afternoon from connecticut.

Teddyhug^

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Feb, 2020 03:16 PM

Toth wirtes,

"I've never seen anything like Chuck's internet obsession over Richard."

I agree Toth! BUT it is a lot deeper than just that as you probably know..... Chuck just ADDS to the problem in responding to him and if he was going to respond just expose his error and move on each time! What good does it do to REASON things out with him when he is not interested!

Then there is crazy posting of multiple threads just to state and I guess and argue what #7744 says! We all KNOW what he says and we rarely respond to him, just mainly ignore him. Its simple no?

Chuck just does NOT have a clue how much #7744 gets under his skin I guess, but lets everyone know he does! Richard THRIVES on that!

It then becomes CIRCUS of Chuck and Richard! We all sit back and eat popcorn at the show and wait for REAL Biblical discussions to begin!

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Feb, 2020 05:02 PM

KJVonly,

"Did you forget Chuckspa throws out the ENTIRE NT?"

------------------

I do not throw out any part of the New Testament. There are some textual variants that need addressing.

Not to be boastful, but I have no doubt I have a better understanding of the New Testament than any one who believes the King James Version is more accurate than the Koine Greek manuscripts it was translated from.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5