Author Thread: Maybe I've been wrong? I apologize.
Admin

Maybe I've been wrong? I apologize.
Posted : 10 Feb, 2020 07:15 PM

Just watched an old movie. There was a policy in the movie that the people who knew the truth adhered to: A person had to decide ahead of time if they wanted to know the Truth. The Truth was never forced on others. A person was offered the choice of two pills. If the person wanted to know the truth they took the red pill. If the person wanted to stay ignorant living in a snow globe on a flat earth with a three headed God, worshipping a Book that floated down from heaven, they took the blue pill.

Most everyone here has been telling me quite forcefully they want the blue pill, and I keep trying to give them the red pill. My apologies to everyone I have tried to force to take the red pill. That was wrong of me. My bad.

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Feb, 2020 05:29 PM

Khutzpah has strongly implied that you don't have to beiieve that Jesus was born of a Virgin to be saved.even though God's inspired Word definitely states that Jesus was born of a virgin. And of course if Jesus was born in a natural way he would not be **GOD** and God's Word states **7 TIMES THAT JESUS IS GOD** And then the blood of Jesus could not make atonement for our sins

Using this logic you could also say that you can **ADD WORDS** or **TAKE WORDS AWAY** FROM THE BOOK OF REVELATION** and still be saved. However Jesus Himself would disagree with you!!

Revelation 22:16-19: "I, Jesus, have sent My angel to give you this testimony **FOT THE CHURCHES.... I warn everyone who hears the words of this prophecy of this scroll: If anyone **ADDS** anything to them God will add to them the plagues described in this book {Including eternal torment in hell as per Rev 14:9-11}And if anyone **TAKES WORDS AWAY* {Like Khutzpah} from this book of prophecy, God will take away from them any share in the Tree of Life and in the Holy City {The eternal New Jerusalem} which are described in this book!!"

John 12:48: Jesus says, "There is a Judge for the one who does not accept My Words, the very words have spoken will **CONDEMN THEM** at the Last Day.

So here Jesus promises that anyone that does not accept **ALL* of His words will be **CONDEMNED** and **NOT BE SAVED**!!

John 16:12-14: Jesus says,, "I have much more to say to you, more than you can now bear. But when the spirit of Truth comes, he will guide you into all the Truth. He will not speak on his own, he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come. He will **GLORIY ME BECAUSE IT IS **FROM ME**THAT HE WILL RECEIVE WHAT HE WILL MAKE KNOWN TO YOU**!!"

And so Jesus tells the holy spirit to inspire the 8 writers of the New Testament to write the exact words that Jesus wants them to write.

Hebrews 12:1,2: Let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us , fixing our **EYES ON JESUS**, the **AUTHOR** and **PERFECTOR** of our faith!!

KJVonly

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Feb, 2020 10:05 PM

Khutz

“If only we had completed this translation before Koine Greek fell out of use, the people who lived during New Testament times could have heard the gospel,” Pastor Steven Anderson said in a YouTube video. “Sad!”

Steven Andersnake...

LMBO, really????

The people who lived during NT times were first century Christians who heard the Gospel no doubt. Paul was fluent in different languages.

Seems people were speaking in other languages during Passover as well by the power of the Holy Spirit.

Don't think that was a problem as the Church was being established !

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Feb, 2020 05:36 AM

Khutzpah has strongly implied that you don't have to beiieve that Jesus was born of a Virgin to be saved.even though God's inspired Word definitely states that Jesus was born of a virgin. And of course if Jesus was born in a natural way he would not be **GOD** and God's Word states **7 TIMES THAT JESUS IS GOD** And then the blood of Jesus could not make atonement for our sins.

Using this logic you could also say that you can **ADD WORDS** or **TAKE WORDS AWAY** FROM THE BOOK OF REVELATION** and still be saved. However Jesus Himself would disagree with you!!

Revelation 22:16-19: "I, Jesus, have sent My angel to give you this testimony **FOR THE CHURCHES.... I warn everyone who hears the words of this prophecy of this scroll: If anyone **ADDS** anything to them God will add to them the plagues described in this book {Including eternal torment in hell as per Rev 14:9-11}And if anyone **TAKES WORDS AWAY* {Like Khutzpah & Quiznos} from this book of prophecy, God will take away from them any share in the Tree of Life and in the Holy City {The eternal New Jerusalem} which are described in this book!!"

John 12:48: Jesus says, "There is a Judge for the one who does not accept My Words, the very words have spoken will **CONDEMN THEM** at the Last Day.

So here Jesus promises that anyone that does not accept **ALL* of His words will be **CONDEMNED** and **NOT BE SAVED**!!John 16:12-14 Below confirms the words of Jesus that you must accept or be condemned is **EVERY WORD OF THE NEW TESATAMENT;**!"

John 16:12-14: Jesus says,, "I have much more to say to you, more than you can now bear. But when the spirit of Truth comes, he will guide you into all the Truth. He will not speak on his own, he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come. He will **GLORIY ME BECAUSE IT IS **FROM ME**THAT HE WILL RECEIVE WHAT HE WILL MAKE KNOWN TO YOU**!!"

And so Jesus tells the holy spirit to inspire the 8 writers of the New Testament to write the exact words that Jesus wants them to write.

Hebrews 12:1,2: Let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us , fixing our **EYES ON JESUS**, the **AUTHOR** {Of every word in the New Testament} and **PERFECTOR** of our faith!!

Matthew 28:18-20: Jesus says, "ALL AUTHORITY** in heave and on earth has been given to **ME**. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations.... Teaching them to **OBEY EVERYTHING I HAVE COMMANDED**!" {Which would include every Word in the New Testament!!}

Acts 26:16-18: Jesus said to Paul, "I have appeared to you to appoint you as a servant and as a **WITNESS** OF WHAT YOU HAVE SEEN WILL SEE OF ME! I will rescue from your own people and from the Gentiles. **I AM SENDING YOU** to them to open their eyes and turn from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, so that they may receive **FORGIVENESS OF SINS** and a place among those who are **SANCTIFIED BY FAITH IN ME**!"

Acts 22:14,15: Ananias said to Paul, "The God of our ancestors has chosen you **TO KNOW HIS WILL**and to see the Righteous One and to **HEAR WORDS FROM HIS MOUTH**. You will be **HIS WITNESS TO ALL PEOPLE OF WHAT YOU HAVE SEEN AND HEARD**!"

2 Peter 3:15,16: Bear in mind that our Lord's patience means salvation, just as our **DEAR BROTHER PAUL** also wrote you with the **WISDOM THAT GOD GAVE TO HIM** He writes the same way in all his letters, speaking in them of these matters. His letters contain some things that are hard to understand {For the unsaved} which ignorant unstable people {Like Quiznos and Khutzpah} distort as they do other Scriptures, to their own destruction! {Eternal torment in Hell}

John 12:48: Jesus says, "There is a Judge for the one who does not ace My Words, the very words I have spoken {Like Acts 26:18 above} will **CONDEMN THEM** at the Last Day!"

Teddyhug^

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Feb, 2020 01:58 PM

Chuck writes,

"There are some textual variants that need addressing. Not to be boastful"

Oooooh thank you thank you pastor Chuck for blessing us with your jeeply wisdom of the "textual variants that need addressing" oh holy one!

I don't see you as "boastful" Oooooh no no but perhaps arrogant and self righteous!

Teddyhug^

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Feb, 2020 02:11 PM

GNWS writes,

"Am off to Connecticut Thursday morning, will retun Friday afternoon. Will send a photo of the truck i drive Thursday afternoon from connecticut."

No need for the picture of the truck. We have a pretty good idea now who you are, your graduation threw some us off!

Perhaps you could post a document again, but this time your diploma from the cemetery (oops seminary) of the CULT messyanic "church" of the devil of doctrines issued by professor and ordained Chuck of the school!

You must be proud!?

Quiznos

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Feb, 2020 02:36 PM

Hey hugs,

Think about this, the CEMETERY is where the state wants their sons to go in order to recieve a piece of paper, which states that the self called pastors can legally operate a state run, tax free business called CHURCH.

Messiah says 'Come follow me'.

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Feb, 2020 03:52 PM

Khutzpah {Quiznos} has strongly implied that you don't have to beiieve that Jesus was born of a Virgin to be saved.even though God's inspired Word definitely states that Jesus was born of a virgin. And of course if Jesus was born in a natural way he would not be **GOD** and God's Word states **7 TIMES THAT JESUS IS GOD** And then the blood of Jesus could not make atonement for our sins.

Revelation 22:16-19: "I, Jesus, have sent My angel to give you this testimony **FOR THE CHURCHES.... I warn everyone who hears the words of this prophecy of this scroll: If anyone **ADDS** anything to them God will add to them the plagues described in this book {Including eternal torment in hell as per Rev 14:9-11}And if anyone **TAKES WORDS AWAY* {Like Khutzpah & Quiznos} from this book of prophecy, God will take away from them any share in the Tree of Life and in the Holy City {The eternal New Jerusalem} which are described in this book!!"

So here Jesus promises that anyone that does not accept **ALL* of His words will be **CONDEMNED** and **NOT BE SAVED**!!John 16:12-14 Below confirms the words of Jesus that you must accept or be condemned is **EVERY WORD OF THE NEW TESATAMENT**!"

Hebrews 12:1,2: Let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us , fixing our **EYES ON JESUS**, the **AUTHOR** {Of every word in the New Testament} and **PERFECTOR** of our faith!!

Matthew 28:18-20: Jesus says< ALL AUTHORITY** in heave and on earth has been given to **ME**. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations.... Teaching them to **OBEY EVERYTHING I HAVE COMMANDED**!" {Which would include every Word in the New Testament!!}

Acts 26:16-18: Jesus said to Paul, "I have appeared to you to appoint you as a servant and as a **WITNESS** OF WHAT YOU HAVE SEEN WILL SEE OF ME! I will rescue from your own people and from the Gentiles. **I AM SENDING YOU** to them to open their eyes and turn from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, so that they may receive **FORGIVENESS OF SINS** and a place among those who are **SANCTIFIED BY FAITH IN ME**!"

Acts 22:14,15: Ananias said to Paul, "The God of our ancestors has chosen you **TO KNOW HIS WILL**and to see the Righteous One and to **HEAR WORDS FROM HIS MOUTH**. You will be **HIS WITNESS TO ALL PEOPLE OF WHAT YOU HAVE SEEN AND HEARD**!"

2 Peter 3:15,16: Bear in mind that our Lord's patience means salvation, just as our **DEAR BROTHER PAUL** also wrote you with the **WISDOM THAT GOD GAVE TO HIM** He writes the same way in all his letters, speaking in them of these matters. His letters contain some things that are hard to understand {For the unsaved} which ignorant unstable people {Like Quiznos and Khutzpah} distort as they do other Scriptures, to their own destruction! {Eternal torment in Hell}

John 12:48: Jesus says, "There is a Judge for the one who does not ace My Words, the very words I have spoken {Like Acts 26:18 above} will **CONDEMN THEM** at the Last Day!"

Page : 1 2 3 4 5