Author Thread: Psalm 12 verses 1 - 8 ( We will look at verses 6-7 )
Quiznos

View Profile
History
Psalm 12 verses 1 - 8 ( We will look at verses 6-7 )
Posted : 16 Feb, 2020 07:39 AM

I remember a person once told me that Psalm 12 verses 6 - 7 showed that GOD Almighty would preserve- keep the KJVee translation forever.

The problem with this is the Word of GOD Almighty is spirit, and must be understood spiritually.

Will the original manuscripts of the kjvee be next to the two tablets of the instructions of GOD Almighty inside of the ark of the covenant.

What would happen if we placed verse 6 where verse 7 is and vice versa, would that give a more clearer understanding of what is meant.

Teddyhug^

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Feb, 2020 08:16 AM

So here we have another hate thread of clueless "student Quiznos" the false teacher, slanderer and trainee of "ha Chuck's" messy-anic "church" of the doctrine of devils! The hate obviously toward KJVonly in attacking her, slandered her, claiming that she implied, the KJV of the Bible would be in the ark of the covenant! Wow, "student Quiznos" the false teacher, slanderer and trainee of "ha

Chuck's" messy-anic "church" of the doctrine of devils makes it soooooo obvious friends, no?

Soooooo "student Quiznos"and "ha Chuck" have this mystery "spirit" in their head (he calls "understood spiritually" by self) that tells them what ALL Christians are thinking! LMBO! Self righteous "student Quiznos"and master "ha Chuck" to the rescue, doing their best to creating hate of Christianity! But we all know what is going on and they have lost all credibility LONG AGO now!

THEN to top it off "student Quiznos" the false teacher tries to swap locations of "verse 6 where verse 7 is and vice versa" as if that makes any difference because I look at them independently anyway! So what's the point? To be argumentative, creat hate toward KJVonly and attack general Christianity! His whole purpose!

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Feb, 2020 08:57 AM

"The words of the LORD are pure words,

as silver tried in a crucible on the earth, refined seven times. Thou wilt keep them, O LORD; Thou wilt preserve us from this generation for ever."

This all depends on what "The words of the LORD" are. A person could say it is the Torah, or

it is only the original language, or the Tanach, or the Geneva Bible, or the Bishops Bible, or the King James Bible, or the Catholic Bible, or the New American Standard Bible or......the New World Translation, or the Book of Mormon, or ......you see where this is going!

Psalm 12 should be understood in its original context: "The Torah" and furthermore what G-D speaks is pure and will be preserved. Period.

Quiznos

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Feb, 2020 10:07 AM

Isaiah 55 verses 7 - 11

7Let the wicked forsake his way

And the unrighteous man his thoughts;

And let him return to the LORD,

And He will have compassion on him,

And to our God,

For He will abundantly pardon.

8“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,

Nor are your ways My ways,” declares the LORD.

9“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,

So are My ways higher than your ways

And My thoughts than your thoughts.

10“For as the rain and the snow come down from heaven,

And do not return there without watering the earth

And making it bear and sprout,

And furnishing seed to the sower and bread to the eater;

11So will My word be which goes forth from My mouth;

It will not return to Me empty,

Without accomplishing what I desire,

And without succeeding in the matter for which I sent it.

KJVonly

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Feb, 2020 05:42 PM

12:6 Pure - Without the least mixture of falsehood; and therefore shall >>>infallibly<<<< be fulfilled.

So if the Words are pure and trustworthy why don't you believe them? . Why do you throw out Paul, Luke , Acts , etc.?

Did you really think I would let up?

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Feb, 2020 08:59 PM

King James Only,

I hoped you would let up spreading falsehoods and being a false witness against followers of Jesus. Neither Quiznos or I ever said to throw out Luke, Acts and Paul.

KJVonly

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Feb, 2020 01:18 PM

Yeah you did because the NT speaks of Paul of which you deem a false apostle.

You basically say Peter was in error to call Paul a beloved brother and Ananais also for the same comment.

Who wroth the book of Acts again...

Luke..

You say Luke was favorable to Paul and in cahoots with him to deceive Christianity.

Timothy also I suppose since Paul circumcised him so their message would be recieved by contentious jews.

KJVonly

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Feb, 2020 01:19 PM

Correction:

Who wrote the book of Acts?

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Feb, 2020 01:39 PM

KJVOnly,

I never said Paul was a false apostle.

I said even though I could make a case Paul was a false apostle, I believe G-D used him to go to the nations. The problem with Paul, isn't so much his high culture context writing, but his low culture context readers.

- In other words: Gentiles misunderstand his writings. Just as Peter said some do. -

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Feb, 2020 09:30 PM

**WHO IS THE JESUS OF KHUTZPAH AND QUIZNOS**??

**JESUS IS NOT GOD** even though the New Testament confirms that Jesus is **GOD** **SEVEN TIMES** and is called **LORD** **OVER 200 times. Jesus is called **GOD** 3 times in the Book of John which proves that the book of John was npt inspired by God.

**Jesus was not conceived by a **VIRGIN** which shows the books of Matthew and Luke were not inspired by God

**JESUS DID NOT CHANGE ANY OLD TESTAMENT LAWS**: even though the 4 Gospels show that Jesus changed many Old Testament Laws which proves the 4 Gospels were not inspired by God.

**The 14 Pauline Epistles were not inspired by God since Paul wrote over 10 times that we are no longer under the supervision of Old Testament Laws.

**While Acts 22:14-15 and Acts 26:16-18 and 2 Peter 3:15,16 show that Paul was chosen by God the Son and God the Father as the top witness of God;s Word to the Jews and Gentiles and therefore the book of Acts and 2nd Peter were not inspired by God!

**The Book of Revelation was written by Jesus since He told his angel what to inspire John to write as per Revelation 22:16:. Revelation tells of our eternal home the New Jerusalem which will be 1377 niles long high and wide with its ** NEW HEAVENS** and a NEW EARTH** Jesus promised it would be an **UNPARDONABLE SIN** To **ADD WORDS** or **TAKE WORDS AWAY** from the book of Revelation while Khutzpah and Quiznos believe only in n future **EARTHLY KINGDOM**!!

Revelation22:16-19: "I, Jesus have sent My angel to give you this testimony **FOR THE CHURCHES**... I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book. If anyone **ADDS** anything to them, God will add to that person the plagues described in this book {Including Eternal Hell in Rev 14:9-11}. And if anyone **TAKES WORDS AWAY** from this book of prophesy {Like Khutzpah & Quiznos} God will take away from that person any share in the Tree of Life and in the Holy City {The New Jerusalem, which are described in this book!"

Revelation 17:14: They will make war against the **LAMB** but the **LANB** will overcome them because He is **LORD** of lords and **KING** of kings and with Him will be His **CALLED** **CHOSEN** and **FAITHFUL** followers! {Riding on heavenly white horses as per Rev 19:7-21}

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Feb, 2020 10:30 AM

**Everything in the Book of Revelation was **WRITTEN BY JESUS** since He told his angel what to inspire John to write as per Revelation 22:16 below

Revelation 22:16-19: "I, Jesus, have sent My angel to give you this testimony **FOR THE CHURCHES**. I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book. If anyone **ADDS** anything to them, God will add to that person the plagues described in this book {Including Eternal Hell in Rev 14:9-11}. And if anyone **TAKES WORDS AWAY** from this book of prophesy {Like Khutzpah & Quiznos} God will take away from that person any share in the Tree of Life and in the Holy City {The New Jerusalem}, which are described in this book!"

Revelation 17:14: They will make war against the **LAMB** but the **LAMB** will overcome them because He is **LORD** of lords and **KING** of kings and with Him will be His **CALLED** **CHOSEN** and **FAITHFUL** followers! {Riding on heavenly white horses as per Rev 19:7-21}

And so if you teach that all of God's **FAITHFUL** saints are not **CALLED ** and **CHOSEN** by God you are committing an **UNPARDONABLE SIN** as per Revelation 22:18,19 above. Those who fall away have never been **CALLED** and **CHOSEN** by God! Good works by God's **CALLED** and **CHOSEN** saints are not done to earn their salvation as Khutzpah and Quiznos teach; but are done by God's **CHOSEN** saints because of countless **ETERNAL REWARDS** for faithfdul and loving service.

Titus 3:3,4: At one time we too were foolish, disobedient, deceived and enslaved by all kinds of passions and pleasures. We lived in malice and envy, being hated and hating one another. But when the kindness and **LOVE** of God our Savior appeared , He saved us, **NOT BECAUSE OF RIGHTEOUS THINGS WE HAD DONE**, but because of **HIS MERCY**!!

John 1:12,13: To all who received Him, to those who believed in His name, he gave the right to become children of God--children born not of natural descent, **NOR OF A HUMAN DECISION** or a husband's will but, **BORN OF GOD**!!

John 6:37,39,44,65: Jesus says, "**ALL** that the Father gives Me **WILL** come to Me, and whoever comes to Me I will **NEVER** drive away... And this is the will of Him who sent Me, that I shall **LOSE NONE** of all that He has given Me, but raise them up at the Last Day.... No one can come to Me **UNLESS** the Father who sent Me **DRAWS HIM**, and I will raise him up at the Last Day!!... No one can come to Me **UNLESS** the Father has **ENABLED THEM**!!"

But since we are not God and we do not know who He has **CALLED** and **CHOSEN** we still preach and teach **WHOSOEVER WILL**!

Ephesians 2:8,9: For it is by **GRACE** you have been saved, through **FAITH**—and this **NOT FROM YOURSELVES**, it is the **GIFT OF GOD**—not by works. So that no one can boast. For we are **GOD'S WORKMANSHIP**, created in Christ Jesus to do **GOOD WORKS**, which God prepared in advance for us to do!

Revelation 16:27: Jesus says, "For the Son of Man is going to come in His Father's glory with His angels, and the He will **REWARD** ech person according to what they have done!"

Revelation 5:8,9: The four Living Beings and the 24 Elders fell down before the **LAMB**..And they sang a new song, saying: "You are worthy to take the scroll and open its seals, becacause You were slain, and **WITH YOUR BLOOD** you purchased for God persons from every tribe and language and people and nation!!"

Ever since the temple was destroyed in AD 70 Jews like Khutzpah and Quiznos believe that blood sacrifices do not forgive sins and therefore the blood of Jesus, who they believe is not even God, can not make atonement for sins. And so if you teach the the **BLOOD OF JESUS** does not forgive sins you are committing an **UNPARDONABLE SIN** for **TAKING WORDS AWAY** from the book of Revelation as per Revelation 22:18-19 above!!

Revelation tells of our eternal home the New Jerusalem which will be 12,000 stadia or 1377 miles long, high and wide with its ** NEW HEAVENS** and a NEW EARTH** Jesus promised it would be an **UNPARDONABLE SIN** To **ADD WORDS** or **TAKE WORDS AWAY** from the book of Revelation. While Khutzpah and Quiznos believe only in a future **EARTHLY KINGDOM**!!

2 Peter 3:10-13: But the Day of the Lord will come like a thief. The heavens will DISAPPEAR with a roar; the elements will be destroyed by fire, and the earth and *EVERYTHING* in it will be burned up. Since everything will be destroyed in this way, what kind what kind of people ought you to be? You ought to live holy and godly lives as you {**CHURCH SAINTS*} wait eagerly for the Day of God to come. That Day will bring about the destruction of the heavens by fire, and the elements will melt in the heat. But in keeping with His promise **WE** {Excluding the Preterists, the messyanics and the RC church} are looking forward to a **NEW HEAVENS** and a **NEW EARTH**, the home of righteousness.

Revelation 21:1-5: Then I saw a **NEW HEAVEN** and a **NEW EARTH**, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea. I saw the Holy City the **NEW JERUSALEM**, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband. And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, "Look! God's dwelling place is now among the people, and He will dwell with them and be their God. He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away." He who was seated on the throne said, "I am making **EVERYTHING NEW**!! Then He said, "Write this down, for these words are **TRUSTWORTHY AND TRUE**!! "

Revelation 21:22,23; 22:1-5: I did not see any temple in the City, because the Lord God Almighty are its temple. The City does not need the sun or the moon to shine in it, for the glory of God gives its light, and the **LAMB** is its Lamp!....Then the angel showed me the river of the water of life, as clear as crystal, flowung down from the throne of God and of the **LAMB**down the middle of the great street of the City. On each side of the river stood the Tree of Life, bearing 12 crops of fruit, yeilding its fruit every month. No longer will there be any curse. The Throne of God and of the **LAMB** will be in the City {*Only TWO THRONES*}, and His servants will serve Him. They will see His face, and His name wll be on on their foreheads. There will be no more night. They will not the light of a lampor the light of the sun, for the Lord God will give them light. And they will reign **FOR EVER AND EVER**!

Revelation 2:18; 3:12,21: Jesus says, "To him who overcomes I will give him a white stone with a new name written on it, known only to him who receives it... I will write on him the name of the City of My God, the **NEW JERUSALEM**, which is coming down out of heaven from My God....And I will give the right to sit with Me on My throne, just as I overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne." {There will be only **TWO THRONES** in the eternal New Jerusalem!}

While Khutznos and Quiznos are waiting for an **EARTHLY KINGDOM** and therefore have committed the **UNPARDOBLE SINS** of **ADDING WORDS** and **TAKING WORDS AWAY** from the prophecies in Revelation as per Revelation 22:18-19 above!!

Page : 1 2