Author Thread: Should I look for a wife at all?
Zachariah2

View Profile
History
Should I look for a wife at all?
Posted : 9 Mar, 2020 04:25 PM

I really don't post this in search of pity or anything like that but I see that these forum's are pretty active and I want some honest feedback.

For a while I have wondered if it is fair to a woman to marry them, even though my disability might mean we would never have children. I know basically no woman's dream guy is in a wheelchair (obviously). I've gone over it with friends and get some mixed responses some saying 'no it's not fair' other saying 'God will illuminate the way' or something to that effect. If anyone's got any scriptures that would be great as well.

I have a spinal injury which means that I cannot... Finish the business so to speak. On the plus side I've been very abstinent.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Should I look for a wife at all?
Posted : 6 Sep, 2022 07:57 AM

More the women on this site do not want children any way. Some are looking for inner quality and some may look for someone to serve. Everyone is looking for something different. So I think a number of women on here may be happy to have you as a husband. Of course, knowing of the unlikelihood of your ability to produce children, you may consider looking for women who post "Does not want children" or post "Undecided" about having kids.

Page : 1 2