Author Thread: Corona virus scare - Trump report
Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Corona virus scare - Trump report
Posted : 11 Mar, 2020 07:12 PM

Trump spoke tonight on TV concerns about the virus . They are taking precautions against the spread and many people will be helped with assistance in those much affected areas.

No one from Europe can enter US without being throughout tested .

USA need not Pantic !

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Mar, 2020 03:33 PM

Pareht

More on........

Alligator

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Mar, 2020 07:29 PM

I just watched ome video of kids on spring break on padre island in Texas. Idiots. no clothes no common sense no respect. One guy said he didn't care if he was a carrier - You only live once - and the elderly alread lived. They should have all been arrested. Crowd was estimated at 600.

Alligator

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Mar, 2020 07:35 PM

Parehtban - I just went back a page and read your rude, crude totally uncalled for post again the Original Poster. So i looked at you, figured you were some muslim passing through trying to decide if to ride or smoke your camel. Turns out you are from Kansas. You certainly are not a Christian, talking mean the way you do. Perhaps its best if the next Tornado takes you to Oz.

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Mar, 2020 10:16 AM

Needsafriend7, ahhhhh you are so sweet realizing I was just trying to help her out with Cupcake's obvious laziness. The book written by Baker Re Cupcake (relation to her?) would be VERY helpful to her to brush up on her spelling or maybe just encourage her to not be SOOO LAZY and actually READ what she has typed before posting! Correct?

Just scroll up and read what she posted here in this thread but its all over the forum!

Like‪ when she stated this...... anyone want to commit be on the Corona virus'

What is a 'commit be'? Is that a misspelling and or is she trying to say that a bee is making a commitment to be on the Corona virus to extract it for us humans? Like they do with honey on a flower? Would be our heroes! She may be telling us of a CURE and I would like to know, otherwise she is just confusing us if she does not correct her spelling? See?

Another example is..... It's it enough action for you on the Biblical firum'

You see how confusing this is to read, I mean just what is a 'It's it'? Is that like an terrible irritable ' it'schit ' or scratch we would get if we had the Corona virus and why would that be an 'action' on this 'Biblical firum' that she stated? Is it a 'firum' action, a done deal? Is Cupcake like pathetic7744 and trying to prophecy and tell us that some of us may get the Corona virus and its Biblically 'firum' that its firmly going to happen? That is frightening to me! You see? I mean that is tough read, yes, no?

Finally Needsafriend7, you should be ashamed of yourself for looking at those naked kids on spring break on padre island with no clothes on!? What was you thinking? I mean really, a woman of your years! You should be ashamed of yourself!? I thought you was a 'christian' woman on this forum? You are a terrible witness, maybe encouraging some here to go look at that that garbage!!! Tisk tisk!

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Mar, 2020 10:38 AM

Naw I'm not from Kansas that is an error CDFF will not let me change! I'm from Nebraska where the smart people live! You see with all the toilet paper sold out all over the nation because of the Corona scare, we husky Cornhuskers have always used corn cobs to clean up our mess but you may not understand that where you are from? Because its a 'purple' joke for you?

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Mar, 2020 10:46 AM

Oh my I just have to ask you, what is a 'ome video' Cupcake..... I mean Needsafriend7 I meant to call you!?

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Mar, 2020 12:12 PM

Parehtban

Get over yourself! You are far from perfect!

I've seen several threads on CDFF that need corrections.

You're an insulting troublesome man .

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Mar, 2020 12:13 PM

Find another thread to invade .

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Mar, 2020 09:28 AM

No one is immune from getting virus. Even younger people.

California

New York

Washington State

Miami

A few Hot spots ! Among others.

Teddyhug^

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Mar, 2020 12:11 PM

I don't know if you know it or not but New York and Washington State are rather COOL right now and so they are not "hot spots" for the virus!

Page : 1 2 3 4